Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme (10458 Views)

Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For The 2017 DSSC. / Apply For The 2017 Accrete Petroleum Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by Brownville007: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Title: Summer Internship programme
Job Description
The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree.
The following internship positions are currently available: Marketing, Sales, Commercial, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Operations.
Components of the program include:

Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
Tours and exposure to other business areas (e.g., stores, distribution center) to ensure full understanding of the company structure and strategy.
End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
Requirements
Years of related professional experience: 1 – 2 years
Minimum of 2:1
Recent graduates can be considered/About to complete and/or completed NYSC
Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
A passion for retail, and interested in being part of crafting the future of retail.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click here to apply online

Souce: https://www.graduatejobsng.com/2017-cornerstone-staffing-fresh-graduate-summer-internship-programme/

CC:Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by paiz: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2017
How can a 2.2 graduate survive in this country

6 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by WAECFlyer: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2017
ok
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by suremossty(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2017
Ok...Thank you
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by mayskit4luv(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by adextetoo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ok....��
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by kuchikau1: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
paiz:
lol... Go and study, u no gree. Na to dey follow toto up and down. Na d toto don graduate with 1st class leaving ur pathetic prick behind.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by ujahboy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
paiz:
Next time don't graduate with 2:2
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by HolarQD(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
paiz:

So many ingenious ways
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by karzyharsky(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
I will survive with my 2.2

5 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
i have tried to apply but it isn't accesible pls is there any other link?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by kmaxx(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Only for Lagos residents I presume?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by Ogunleke48: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pls what does internship entail? Does it seems like a temporary or contract job for graduates?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by michony505(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
paiz:
I will advice you to improve on ur self. My sis finished with a strong 2:1 and now she has not gotten job yet, while my elder Bro finished with a 2:2 and he collects contracts of millions of naira! some great rich men didn't finish with the best and yet they're stinking rich! school only helps you to bring out the giant in you don't look down on ur self. If you know what u r doing, you can be another dangote in Nigeria employing the first class and the 2:1s!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by michony505(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
karzyharsky:
I will survive with my 2.2
Good one!
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by Promxy94(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Grades doesn't define who I am
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by figure007(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
paiz:
your success doesn't depend on your grade... It depends on God... Alot of so called 2:1 are doing the same job with third class.. .i have someone who graduated with pass due to circumstances and she is doing great in a good place of work in Lagos.. .abeg all na God and what you have upstairs and not grade.. Though grade are considered in some companies and work but not a quarante of success.. God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by mekstaniac(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Any job in PH for a 2.2 graduate? Even if it's 30k, please quote me. I don't care the nature of the job. I just need something

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by Magma012: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Please Wot did you guys fill on this box. How many years of experience do you have in a similar position?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Summer Internship Programme by solaugo1: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Start your online practice for your next recruitment aptitude test

(1) (Reply)

Npower: November Payment Begins / Aptitude Test Invitatn Frm NESTLE NIGERIA PLC / 205, Borno Way,off Ladipo Street,oyingbo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.