Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA (5655 Views)

Mo'cheddah Releases Topless Photos / A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex / Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by silverdam(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2013
Singer/rapper Mo'Cheedah and her boo Bukunyi popularly known as 'BK' shared this cute pictures from their vacation is South Africa.

Mo'Chedda and BK has been dating for over 2 years now..

BK is an Ondo Prince real names "Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi" and also the younger brother of popular BEAT FM On-Air-Personality, Gbemi.

Also according to some sources, Mo'Cheddah is currently studying in South Africa for her Second Degree, I guess that's why we don't see her lately...

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7687[/url]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by silverdam(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2013
More

Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by silverdam(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2013
More. Here

Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by niggi4life(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
shoor, see this girl near lion oooo.. she get liver o!!!
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
grin grin. Hahahaha...dude thinks he is Jigga and dating B.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Fatdon(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
I case it made front page, i was here.
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Elnino4ladies: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Is mo'cheddah still a 9ja celebrity..??..hv nt heard of her of late..she used 2 be ma girlfriend back in dose days...
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Smily202(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
niggi4life: shoor, see this girl near lion oooo.. she get liver o!!!

Is that real lion or fake one tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Andyblaze: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
The rate at which this girl carry fade away dey amaze me o #LokeLoke angry angry

Meanwhile check out - www.nairaland.com/1572738/picture-real#1572738.7
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Akshow: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Is mo'cheddah still a 9ja celebrity..??..hv nt heard of her of late..she used 2 be ma girlfriend back in dose days...
for ur left mind abi?
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by homesteady(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good for her!
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by goldfish80(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Her stock declined the minute she sent her nud€ to Eldee on twitter some years back
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by imsuboi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Is mo'cheddah still a 9ja celebrity..??..hv nt heard of her of late.. she used 2 be ma girlfriend back in dose days ...

[size=60pt] WEED... [/size]
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by jennyphrisel(f): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls who is month cheddah?
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by zeelo2014: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
imsu.boi:

[size=60pt] WEED... [/size]
Meaning? Anything special about her?
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by IAMBREEZY: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good for her.
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Except for her awkward nose undecided, she's pretty kiss cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by akeemstunna(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
embarassed am jealous, cos I love her
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by tkays(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Is mo'cheddah still a 9ja celebrity..??..hv nt heard of her of late..she used 2 be ma girlfriend back in dose days...
Picture or it didn't happen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by silverdam(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Huh! For real? Back in those days? *coughs*
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by KweenAdz(f): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
First of, dt thing no be live lion..
Secondly, why is dt fresh boy smoking like say he no get sense...later now we go hear say cancer don kill am..
Thirdly, wen I see pics lyk Dis, I just imagine what happens behind closed doors...unto yanshing levels... Kai... See soup eeh shocked
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by PregnantBoy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
KweenAdz: First of, dt thing no be live lion..
Secondly, why is dt fresh boy smoking like say he no get sense...later now we go hear say cancer don kill am..
Thirdly, wen I see pics lyk Dis, I just imagine what happens behind closed doors...unto yanshing levels... Kai... See soup eeh shocked
The Lion is not fake, its real
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by bennysucre(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
small gurl feeling fly, e dey follow big boy ( for hin mind). face ur studies n try to resurrect ur dying career. shikena!
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by sushieater: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
I hit it first grin
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2013
bennysucre: small gurl feeling fly, e dey follow big boy ( for hin mind). face ur studies n try to resurrect ur dying career. shikena!
Hope u ve not forgotten dt she's a graduate!!
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Asemo11(m): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2013
dis gul way I get for mind to marry am booking a ticket to s-a right away
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by axortedbabe(f): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2013
lukin so so olda dan ha age..
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by silverdam(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Asemo11: dis gul way I get for mind to marry am booking a ticket to s-a right away
Shey make I follow you?
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by hatux: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
I tot u sed Maheeda!
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by bennysucre(f): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
oluswaggz:
Hope u ve not forgotten dt she's a graduate!!

yea I know she graduated from unilag. she's pursuing a 2nd degree right? that's y I sed she should face her studies.
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by freda506(f): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
utumunta: grin grin. Hahahaha...dude thinks he is Jigga and dating B.
wikid! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA by Ruq: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
zeelo2014:
Meaning? Anything special about her?

I kno oohhh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman / Lady Flashes Her Panties While Twerking Up A Storm For D'banj On Stage (Photos) / Ageless? Anne Hathaway At 19 Vs 36 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.