Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (394990 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Mide24(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Go check your post utme results if you
have written yours...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by EldaTimba(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seydam pls add me to whatsapp group urgently 08123397703
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by EldaTimba(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mide24: Go check your post utme results if you
have written yours...
Did u write urs today? If yes, score and course.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Kovic08(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
please top whom it may concern.. the question are not the same o. am very sure of that.. the question is not hard but technical.. the reason why i said it is not hard is that you will recognize the question. but you won't be sure of the answer.. but don't yours eyes wella.. i rest my case ( waiting patiently for my result. so help me good amen)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aweonline(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Abimloaded:

Yes! Architecture Friday smiley
dnt even knw wat to read in geogrphy
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aweonline(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kovic08: please top whom it may concern.. the question are not the same o. am very sure of that.. the question is not hard but technical.. the reason why i said it is not hard is that you will recognize the question. but you won't be sure of the answer.. but don't yours eyes wella.. i rest my case ( waiting patiently for my result. so help me good amen)
chck am nw..or drop ur reg no mak i chck am for u asap
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Kovic08(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
aweonline:
chck am nw..or drop ur reg no mak i chck am for u asap
i didnt score up to fifty percent sad
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aweonline(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kovic08: i didnt score up to fifty percent sad

oops...nt so gud sad
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 12:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Did mine yesterday...score: 64 course: EEE
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aweonline(m): 1:25am On Jul 31, 2014
worisj: Did mine yesterday...score: 64 course: EEE
wow congrat
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Vankristi(m): 4:17am On Jul 31, 2014
People, your past question,know it very VERY WELL. . Know it as if you will die(jst to show importance ni o)i studied the past question for like 7 hours yst mornin before writin my exam. . And,my people majority of my questions were past questions.you may not be as lucky as me,but hey,the're past questions.why did futa sell form for #2k and past questions for #1.5k think of it now. . . Anyways,brothers and sisters,i got 76%. . EEE.thats all i have..(my first comment on nairaland)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Vankristi(m): 4:27am On Jul 31, 2014
Again. . You'll be given calculator,and working sheet.but you're gonna drop t on your way out. . . . . Be calm,see the exam like CLASS WORK,but treat it as if your life depends on it. . . PLEASE COMPLY WITH ALL INSULTS YOU'RE GOING TO FACE WIT THE MEN O'WAR(SOME OF US ARE OLDER THAN THE ASSISTANT COMMANDER SELF)you'll be searched like no man's business.as soon as you enter,let all your fears go away. . . And if you've studied your past question well,you will pass. . . Why did they do t in E-format. . Why not printed out?why just few days or weeks before the exam,they released the past questions. . Well,i've done mine,NNEs and NWANNEs. . . I GOT 76%. . Hope i'm good to go?(this time yesterday,i was busy solvin questions,i used nestlecafe like mad,every day just to read. . FUTA POST UTME NA BASTARD. . . Lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jerryspan(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2014
Vankristi: Again. . You'll be given calculator,and working sheet.but you're gonna drop t on your way out. . . . . Be calm,see the exam like CLASS WORK,but treat it as if your life depends on it. . . PLEASE COMPLY WITH ALL INSULTS YOU'RE GOING TO FACE WIT THE MEN O'WAR(SOME OF US ARE OLDER THAN THE ASSISTANT COMMANDER SELF)you'll be searched like no man's business.as soon as you enter,let all your fears go away. . . And if you've studied your past question well,you will pass. . . Why did they do t in E-format. . Why not printed out?why just few days or weeks before the exam,they released the past questions. . Well,i've done mine,NNEs and NWANNEs. . . I GOT 76%. . Hope i'm good to go?(this time yesterday,i was busy solvin questions,i used nestlecafe like mad,every day just to read. . FUTA POST UTME NA BASTARD. . . Lol
.if u didnt study ur past questns nko
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Abimloaded(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2014
aweonline:
dnt even knw wat to read in geogrphy

I have never for once opened it... even mathematics
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aweonline(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Vankristi: People, your past question,know it very VERY WELL. . Know it as if you will die(jst to show importance ni o)i studied the past question for like 7 hours yst mornin before writin my exam. . And,my people majority of my questions were past questions.you may not be as lucky as me,but hey,the're past questions.why did futa sell form for #2k and past questions for #1.5k think of it now. . . Anyways,brothers and sisters,i got 76%. . EEE.thats all i have..(my first comment on nairaland)

undecided r u 4 real?...wat bout c.affairs
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aweonline(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Abimloaded:

I have never for once opened it... even mathematics
uhn...God knws u aouz no
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by EldaTimba(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Vankristi: Again. . You'll be given calculator,and working sheet.but you're gonna drop t on your way out. . . . . Be calm,see the exam like CLASS WORK,but treat it as if your life depends on it. . . PLEASE COMPLY WITH ALL INSULTS YOU'RE GOING TO FACE WIT THE MEN O'WAR(SOME OF US ARE OLDER THAN THE ASSISTANT COMMANDER SELF)you'll be searched like no man's business.as soon as you enter,let all your fears go away. . . And if you've studied your past question well,you will pass. . . Why did they do t in E-format. . Why not printed out?why just few days or weeks before the exam,they released the past questions. . Well,i've done mine,NNEs and NWANNEs. . . I GOT 76%. . Hope i'm good to go?(this time yesterday,i was busy solvin questions,i used nestlecafe like mad,every day just to read. . FUTA POST UTME NA BASTARD. . . Lol
Wot of ur aggregate score. I mean the average of ur pume and utme score
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Abimloaded(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2014
aweonline:
uhn...God knws u aouz no

Trust me... will kick up with my geography today tho and study it overnight ... #Sleepless_Night!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2014
We don hear! and congrat. but no come here come post long story here o.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aweonline(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Abimloaded:

Trust me... will kick up with my geography today tho and study it overnight ... #Sleepless_Night!
gud luck wit that..there aint no past que for geo
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Abimloaded(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
aweonline:
gud luck wit that..there aint no past que for geo

that's true... mathematics!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2014
YSBASH HOW FAR? I DEY ON MY WAY TO AKURE O. INFACT I DEY LOKOJA NOW DEY POST!
grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Vankristi(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2014
I don't know what i've done wrong.people were askin about how the exam was and other things.i was sleeping,i woke up to tell some people since they're probably doing theirs today.now you said my story is too long. I was trying to explain explicitly. . . And for those that ask if i'm for real,yes i'm. And another person said that what of current affairs. . Well its everything. . As for my aggregate. Classified info
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Sagax(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2014
On my way to Akure. God na ur hand I dey. Safest journey to me. Stuck at Ife road
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by zicjoe(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2014
I wrote mine 2day. Is today result out??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by hayurmide: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2014
On my way 2 akure 4rm osogbo.......I prayer 4 gud result IJN..........incase u guyz mit me 2day n 2mao "white n black Tshirt, blue jean n toms foot wear" best of luck guyz
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Maryllyn: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2014
am through it was OK.... but please study ur past questions. was asked highest mountain and where it was. what is fertilization in higher organism. opposite of doused,off colour and meddlesome. but d past questions is essential got like 13que there
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aweonline(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Maryllyn: am through it was OK.... but please study ur past questions. was asked highest mountain and where it was. what is fertilization in higher organism. opposite of doused,off colour and meddlesome. but d past questions is essential got like 13que there
am about to ask a stupd que..wic past que exactly, d ones downloaded frm futa's site?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Maryllyn: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
yes

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Maryllyn: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
aweonline:
am about to ask a stupd que..wic past que exactly, d ones downloaded frm futa's site?
yes

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aweonline(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Abimloaded:

that's true... mathematics!
u shld b more concerned bout general paper rather than math

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.