Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God (900 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Kennedyiheme: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
I myself was suprised, wen I was a believer, I always have sleep paralysis. Anytime I sleep, it was frustrating, I prayed about it but it never went away. Bt the day I stop beliving in god, It stopped, this life is really funny, its like believing in god is the cause of pples problems
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=14pt]The devil does not disturb his children. keep enjoying bro.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
hmmm cry
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by iamSi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
The devil has succeeded in taking you in... And you want people to follow you? That's why you posted it here ? Damn!!! Olorun Jooooo ooooo ra Omo re pada ...#cryinheavily
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by PastorOluT(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kennedyiheme: are you a fool, do u knw how it feels to hve sleep paralysis? The pain the frustrationn, not being able too move ur body and breath properly, u guys dnt knw hw its feel dats why u are sayin rubbish. So I shldnt be happy it has stopped, were do 70 percent of nairalanders get there brains from?

I am happy for u that it has stopped, bt they also have a point u know. Many of what u call sleep paralysis are actually demonic dreams, they saw u as a threat which was why u were constantly attacked, bt since u cease to be a threat they let u be.

What I would say is "if" u are sincere, dont stop believing in God just get to understand better how things work spiritually n u will enjoy ur life better.
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Same thing here....I stopped having sleep paralysis after I became an atheist

I think it has to do with sleeping patterns and fear.

Dont mind the so called christians here. Instead of being happy with you at least for your recovery, they only see the part where you dont believe in God.

You can save these people's children from death but they will still hate you if you tell them you're an atheist

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
I still do. I enjoy them. grin

Ever since I found out it wasn't. demons playing ludo on my abdomen. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Joagbaje(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
banttieman: [size=14pt]The devil does not disturb his children. keep enjoying bro.[/size]

grin grin angry
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Joagbaje(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
banttieman: [size=14pt]The devil does not disturb his children. keep enjoying bro.[/size]

grin grin

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own:but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by ManhunterTM(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dude, just enjoy your newly found peace of mind.
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Logicboy03: Same thing here....I stopped having sleep paralysis after I became an atheist

I think it has to do with sleeping patterns and fear.

Dont mind the so called christians here. Instead of being happy with you at least for your recovery, they only see the part where you dont believe in God.

You can save these people's children from death but they will still hate you if you tell them you're an atheist
Spot on. I can relate with this. I sleep like a babe now, most times no dreams even. Bliss.
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Joagbaje:

grin grin

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own:but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

I NOR UNDERSTAND AT ALL. Summarize am abeg.
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by dorox(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sleep paralysis has nothing to do with ones religious views, so I fail to see your point.
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by staggerman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
I used to have sleep paralysis too, but it stopped when I began to know my rights in Christ and exercise my rights in all things.

Sometimes, there are spiritual causes of sleep paralysis. Even most illness and infirmities are caused by unclean spirits.

I once had sleep paralysis while sleeping in a hotel room. It kept reoccurring and I just couldn't sleep. I checked the TV, there was a horror movie on at that time. The volume was mute. I changed the station to Emmanuel TV, still leaving the volume mute.
As I got on the bed, I slept soundly like a baby. No more sleep paralysis.

We are always exposing ourselves to several things, whether positive or negative. And there are always consequences attached to them all.

Not everyone will understand this.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by manmustwac(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Never ever in my life have I suffered from sleeping paralysis. I wonder if it has anything to do with me being an atheist that sleeping paralysis demons devils wizards & the wicked witch from the east don't disturb me
Re: I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kennedyiheme: I myself was suprised, wen I was a believer, I always have sleep paralysis. Anytime I sleep, it was frustrating, I prayed about it but it never went away. Bt the day I stop beliving in god, It stopped, this life is really funny, its like believing in god is the cause of pples problems

My dear. . . You should be ashame to boldly say you have stopped believing in God. . .

The light of God was shining in your life, and the enemy was fighting you, and you cld not simply put the full armor of God and overcome it. .

The reason why the attack has stopped coming is because you have been won over to the dark side. .

II Peter 2:21 is a scripture you need to take heed of. "For it had been better for you not to have known the way of righteousness, THAN, AFTER THEY HAVE KNOWN [IT], TO TURN FROM THE HOLY COMMANDMENT DELIVERED UNTO THEM."

• Heb 10:26 "If we DELIBERATELY CONTINUE SINNING AFTER we have received KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH, there is NO longer any sacrifice that will cover THESE SINS.

A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE IS NOT GOOD. WE MUST BE ON FIRE FOR GOD to please a holy God. Jesus must be Lord of our life. He will accept no less.

Its through Him you can conquer all spiritual attack.

There is something good about you. . . Give your life back to Christ. . and allow him fight the battle for you.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Pastors You Must Avoid / IS God Still Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.