Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (609124 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by sirmoko4all2005: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
me too I am very much interested forCadre sss. pls keep me in touch when it is available
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kunlexyfred(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
kixo: Plz, can somebody xplain criteria, necessary documents needed, qualifications, wat cadre means, wat course 28 means....Plz no insults...Thanks....
Bsc (second class lower) or HND(upper credit), local govt attestation, birth certificate et al. Course 28 means the 28th recruitment that will be done since NSO was dissolved in 1986 and replaced with SSS,NIA and DIA.. Each state command is usually given the authority to carry out it recruitment and name of those successful sent to yellow house(sss headquaters in Abuja) for another aptitude test, interview and medical test.. My prayer is Jonathan should be wise enough to increase the nos of intakes for the sake of 2015 election and present security challenges cos just 5 cadets are usually taken in each state finally! Also, when they start next year, holograhic application is usually requested by each state command and test written by those whose applications were successful! Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Josilver(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Pls let's know when they're doing it oh,
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Wisdytech(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
"SSS" my Hobby..........
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Wisdytech(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
kunlexyfred: Bsc (second class lower) or HND(upper credit), local govt attestation, birth certificate et al. Course 28 means the 28th recruitment that will be done since NSO was dissolved in 1986 and replaced with SSS,NIA and DIA.. Each state command is usually given the authority to carry out it recruitment and name of those successful sent to yellow house(sss headquaters in Abuja) for another aptitude test, interview and medical test.. My prayer is Jonathan should be wise enough to increase the nos of intakes for the sake of 2015 election and present security challenges cos just 5 cadets are usually taken in each state finally! Also, when they start next year, holograhic application is usually requested by each state command and test written by those whose applications were successful! Goodluck
your INFO....LOOKZ EDUCATIVE THANKS ALOT

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lastmessenger: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Richjenny: Can the dead really live Again
yes.at the resurrection of the dead when christ will appear on the sky
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Missfads(f): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
kunlexyfred: Bsc (second class lower) or HND(upper credit), local govt attestation, birth certificate et al. Course 28 means the 28th recruitment that will be done since NSO was dissolved in 1986 and replaced with SSS,NIA and DIA.. Each state command is usually given the authority to carry out it recruitment and name of those successful sent to yellow house(sss headquaters in Abuja) for another aptitude test, interview and medical test.. My prayer is Jonathan should be wise enough to increase the nos of intakes for the sake of 2015 election and present security challenges cos just 5 cadets are usually taken in each state finally! Also, when they start next year, holograhic application is usually requested by each state command and test written by those whose applications were successful! Goodluck

God bless u....thanks for d info
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kundul: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls wt of NDLEA?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kunlexyfred(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
kundul: Pls wt of NDLEA?
Their recruitment some years back was hijacked by politicians! I leart they will recruit very soon as well!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tanks 4 dis educative info....God Bless U sir....hmnn, 5 per each state....this is serious!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by otalenu(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
following
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by joeoaldimeji: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
ikwere militant: pls wats d age limit 4d various caders
ok Oga me too dey here i need job oooo pls ! Thank u sir .
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ifedechidex: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
What about someone that has not served-as in NYSC. And what about some1 with a second class upper cos i saw second class lower there
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
DSS and sss... whats the difference?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by viazi: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
I have Masters in Law and just took PHD form, am 35 years. Can I apply? Honest advice, no insult pls.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kunlexyfred(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
saxywale: DSS and sss... whats the difference?
it is d same thing! Infact that is 1 of there usually aptitude test questions! SSS (state security services), DSS ( department of state services)
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kunlexyfred(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
viazi: I have Masters in Law and just took PHD form, am 35 years. Can I apply? Honest advice, no insult pls.
No sir! Maximum is 30 years! U can try Nigerian Army DSSC. They take 35yrs as maximum
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kunlexyfred(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ifede chidex: What about someone that has not served-as in NYSC. And what about some1 with a second class upper cos i saw second class lower there
NYSC cert. Is a must! Second class lower is the minimum grade for Bsc holders and upper credit for HND holders! Definitely, second class upper is eligible to apply!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks once again sir...I just pray the recruitment comes after my POP come Feb. 13th 2014.....with what I have read, I have met all d qualifications...God Bless sir
kunlexyfred: NYSC cert. Is a must! Second class lower is the mimimum grade for Bsc holders and upper credit for HND holders! Definitely, second class upper is eligible to apply!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by JumaiM(f): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
CLICK LIKE, If you think am very witty cheesy ..
How old are u plss? kids now register on NL I guess undecided
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 2kurupt(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2013
@OP. Please Let's get one fact straight. With the little knowledge I have of the SSS and the various grades within their ranks, qualification for Cadets is SSCE with an age limit of 18 or thereabout. These mostly consist of the gun toting officers you see with VIPs while B.sc & beyond holders are referred to as superintendents or agents with an age limit of 30 or so. Now which of these two categories are you specifically referring to that is about to recruit?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tunnyflow(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Pls i have lower credit in HND i guess that means i stand no chance right?

kunlexyfred: Bsc (second class lower) or
HND(upper credit), local govt attestation, birth certificate et al. Course 28 means the 28th recruitment that will be done since NSO was dissolved in 1986 and replaced with SSS,NIA and DIA.. Each state command is usually given the authority to carry out it recruitment and name of those successful sent to yellow house(sss headquaters in Abuja) for another aptitude test, interview and medical test.. My prayer is Jonathan should be wise enough to increase the nos of intakes for the sake of 2015 election and present security challenges cos just 5 cadets are usually taken in each state finally! Also, when they start next year, holograhic application is usually requested by each state command and test written by those whose applications were successful! Goodluck
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 1shortblackboy: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2013
2kurupt: @OP. Please Let's get one fact straight. With the little knowledge I have of the SSS and the various grades within their ranks, qualification for Cadets is SSCE with an age limit of 18 or thereabout. These mostly consist of the gun toting officers you see with VIPs while B.sc & beyond holders are referred to as superintendents or agents with an age limit of 30 or so. Now which of these two categories are you specifically referring to that is about to recruit?
please do well to clarify this. ThAnks in advance
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2013
2kurupt: @OP. Please Let's get one fact straight. With the little knowledge I have of the SSS and the various grades within their ranks, qualification for Cadets is SSCE with an age limit of 18 or thereabout. These mostly consist of the gun toting officers you see with VIPs while B.sc & beyond holders are referred to as superintendents or agents with an age limit of 30 or so. Now which of these two categories are you specifically referring to that is about to recruit?
I don't know about the SSCE holders, but diploma holders are referred to as detectives, where as the BSC holders are the cadets who after commissioning are given the rank of Senior Intelligence Officer(S.I.O) I or II as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kunlexyfred(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2013
u are only mixing if up Sir, Degree and HND holders recruitment in all Military/ para-Military org is usaually refered to as cadets recruitment (police inclusive) and after training when commissioned, cadets(SSS) are either commissioned as S.I.O grade1 or 2(depending on ur performance during training). SSCE holders are refered to as DETECTIVES and ND or NCE holders as ASO! Detectives are those guys with that big riffle( TAR21) protecting some public office holders! Hope it helps

6 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ajistai2003(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Abeg make una keep us apprised.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2013
kunlexyfred: u are only mixing if up Sir, Degree and HND holders recruitment in all Military/ para-Military org is usaually refered to as cadets recruitment (police inclusive) and after training when commissioned, cadets(SSS) are either commissioned as S.I.O grade1 or 2(depending on ur performance during training). SSCE holders are refered to as DETECTIVES and ND or NCE holders as ASO! Detectives are those guys with that big riffle( TAR21) protecting some public office holders! Hope it helps
yeah you are right, however the S.I.O I and II grading @commissioning also depends on the course you studied in the university(professionals eg Doctors are graded higher).

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kunlexyfred(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
sarajevo:
yeah you are right, however the S.I.O I and II grading @commissioning also depends on the course you studied in the university(professionals eg Doctors are graded higher).
you are right brother!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks sir for ur positive response so far...Pls wats d salary grade for ssce, ond and bsc holders?
kunlexyfred: you are right brother!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kunlexyfred(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
kixo: Thanks sir for ur positive response so far...Pls wats d salary grade for ssce, ond and bsc holders?
That I don't know! I'm not yet an officer, I am also a potential applicant but like my source use to say, 'U WON'T REGRET JOINING'. All u need to know is that they are on special salary scale !
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ok...thanks...God will crown our efforts
kunlexyfred: That I don't know! I'm not yet an officer, I am also a potential applicant but like my source use to say, 'U WON'T REGRET JOINING'. All u need to know is that they are on special salary scale !
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by drimpeccable(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
kixo: Plz, can somebody xplain criteria, necessary documents needed, qualifications, wat cadre means, wat course 28 means....Plz no insults...Thanks....

All u're required to do is keep ur ears to d ground; Once enlistment commences, take ur application with supporting documents to d SSS headquarters in ur State of origin & u'll be directed on what to do. Ensure u av at least 2nd class lower degree or lower credit & read well for d aptitude test. Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.