Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,581 members, 7,801,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). (30784 Views)

Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2016 / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLE OF NIGERIA AIRFORCE EXAM PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWER

The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment exercise is one hell of alot physical activities, the most amazing thing about this year recruitment exercise is the impact of ''Change'' that apply to it. I have applied and also written Nigeria Airforce Exams twice before, but there is something unique about this year Recruitment exercise which is free online Registration unlike the past Recruitment where you pay 3k or more to complete online Registration.

The wind of''Change''is beginning to blow indeed, may be this year is your year of Nigeria airforce Recruitment break through.

What to Expect During Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Exercise.
The recruitment exercise will be done in 13 State and 13 Center this year, however my experience participating in the exercise twice was in kaduna center. So, I will be highlighting my experience base on Kaduna center exercise procedure.

All Successful candidate will be notify with text and email messages concerning the date of the Recruitment exercise and what you need for the exercise.
However, on the first day of the Screening exercise all candidate will be brief on the exercise process and a date will be fix for each state in alphabetical order for the Screening, although Screening begins from the first day.
*.Your height will be taken
*.Your blood pressure will be taken
*.Be ready to present your self nude for verification to confirm your skin is free from any suspicious design(tatoo). So, make sure you clean up your pubic hair and wear neat underwear.
*.Make sure you print your Acknowledgement Card and Attestation Card and fill them appropriately.
*.All your Original Credential will be verify.

Finally all candidate will be assemble on the parade ground to write exam after screening for all state is concluded.

Good Luck!!

Source: https://currentaffairs.npowerdg.com/2016/03/nigeria-airforce-recruitment-2016.html
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by mamaafrik(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks bro,i applied but what is the difference between trademen and non-trademen means of entry?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Read detail about Nigeria airforce Recruitment here: http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2016/03/nigeria-airforce-recruitment-2016.html

mamaafrik:
Thanks bro,i applied but what is the difference between trademen and non-trademen means of entry?
trademen is for people with hand work and certificate of proof( mechanics, electrician, tailor, tailoress, carpenter and drivers etc). While non-trademen are basically SSCE holder! they are commissioned in the same manner above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by mamaafrik(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
affairsnaija:
trademen is for people with hand work and certificate of proof( mechanics, electrician, tailor, tailoress, carpenter and drivers etc). While non-trademen are basically SSCE holder! they are commissioned in the same manner above
thanks bro,i applied with OND,do u have anyone who is an airforce personel?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
mamaafrik:
thanks bro,i applied with OND,do u have anyone who is an airforce personel?
not really
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by EMriss(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
i have OND in accounting and i am a sport guy with a medal and cert of merit. pls advice what shld i apply for der??
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by adexin: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please.......can u share us the likely question asked during the trainee...
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by MrTolu(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
affairsnaija:
The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment exercise is one hell of lot physical activities, the most amazing thing about this year recruitment exercise is the impact of ''Change'' that apply to it. I have applied and written Nigeria Airforce Exams twice now, but there is something unique about this year Recruitment exercise which is free online Registration onlike the past Recruitment where you pay 3k or so, to complete online Registration. The wind of''Change''is beginning to blow, may be this year is your year of Nigeria airforce Recruitment break through.

What to Espect During Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Exercise.
The recruitment exercise will be done in 13 State and 13 Center this year, however my experience participating in the exercise twice was in kaduna center. So, i will be highlighting my experience base on Kaduna center exercise procedure.

All Successful candidate will be notify with text and email messages concerning the date of the Recruitment exercise and what you need for the exercise.
However, on the first day of the Sreening exercise all candidate will be brief on the exercise process and a date will be fix for each state in alphatical order for the Screening, although Screening begins from the first day.
*.Your hight will be taken
*.Be ready to present your self nude for verification to confirm your skin is free from any suspicious design(tatoo). So, make sure you clean up your pubic hair and wear neat underwear.
*.Make sure you print your Acknowledgement Card and Attestation Card and fill them appropriately.
*.All your Original Credential will be verify. Finally Exams will be written after screening for all state is concluded.

Good Luck!!

Source: http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2016/03/nigeria-airforce-recruitment-2016.html

Do you mean they'll strip us completely naked with my manhood out in the open
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
MrTolu:

Do you mean they'll strip us completely naked with my manhood out in the open
No they will take about 10 of you to a room batch by batch
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by oluwasegun007(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pls am from ondo state but mistakenly put Lagos which is my state of residents and not state of origin...how do I change it, because av submitted already.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by edunson(m): 1:41am On Mar 13, 2016
pls is it the same thing applicable for DSSC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 13, 2016
do they really focus on d height?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by wolesmile(m): 4:54am On Mar 13, 2016
affairsnaija:
Read detail about Nigeria airforce Recruitment here: http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2016/03/nigeria-airforce-recruitment-2016.html

thanks bro

please what are the necessary documents to scanned and attached aside passport photo?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by ademasta(m): 6:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Thanks Op... What kinda questions do they ask? Current affairs related questions or what? Mathematics things?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2016
edunson:
pls is it the same thing applicable for DSSC?
yes my experience was actually on DSSC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2016
teetom:
do they really focus on d height?
yes That is one of the requirement although some might not meet up with the height requirement but they will still apply
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Give us sample test questions for DSSC.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
ademasta:
Thanks Op... What kinda questions do they ask? Current affairs related questions or what? Mathematics things?
yes prepare for both current affairs, maths, English related question

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Sunnysteve009(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
@ affairsnaija pls is it gmat qustion format.thanks
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by ademasta(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
affairsnaija:
yes prepare for both current affairs, maths, English related question
Thank u. Will everything be done in a day or people would be required to sleep?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunnysteve009:
@ affairsnaija pls is it gmat qustion format.thanks
basic maths questions but prepare for gmat though
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
ademasta:

Thank u. Will everything be done in a day or people would be required to sleep?
it depend on the applicant population in your center, it might take two or three days to finish screening and one day to write exam
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by boombay(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
AND THE FORM IS 6000 NAIRA ONLY. AND IT CLOSES ON THE 15TH OF MARCH 2016. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by boombay(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
The form is 6000 naira and it closes on the 17th of march..
Good luck to everyone!
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2016
boombay:
AND THE FORM IS 6000 NAIRA ONLY.
AND IT CLOSES ON THE 15TH OF MARCH 2016.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
beware of scammer! Registration is free

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by boundlezz(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2016
can those with agric related course apply?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by EMriss(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2016
affairsnaija:
beware of scammer! Registration is free
yes o very very free
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by 0955eb027(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2016
affairsnaija:
The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment exercise is one hell of alot physical activities, the most amazing thing about this year recruitment exercise is the impact of ''Change'' that apply to it. I have applied and also written Nigeria Airforce Exams twice before, but there is something unique about this year Recruitment exercise which is free online Registration unlike the past Recruitment where you pay 3k or more to complete online Registration.

The wind of''Change''is beginning to blow indeed, may be this year is your year of Nigeria airforce Recruitment break through.

What to Expect During Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Exercise.
The recruitment exercise will be done in 13 State and 13 Center this year, however my experience participating in the exercise twice was in kaduna center. So, i will be highlighting my experience base on Kaduna center exercise procedure.

However, on the first day of the Screening exercise all candidate will be brief on the exercise process and a date will be fix for each state in alphabetical order for the Screening, although Screening begins from the first day.
*.Your height will be taken
*.All your Original Credential will be verify.

Finally all candidate will be assemble on the parade ground to write exam after screening for all state is concluded.

Good Luck!!

Source: http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2016/03/nigeria-airforce-recruitment-2016.html
bro, is t adviceable to ansa in d affirmative wen asked if ve bin admitted in a hospital.. I had a dislocation of d knee wen i was young; dnt knw if by answering yes wil av a negative effect in d shortlisting process.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by ademasta(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
affairsnaija:
it depend on the applicant population in your center, it might take two or three days to finish screening and one day to write exam
grin thank you bro
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
0955eb027:
bro, is t adviceable to ansa in d affirmative wen asked if ve bin admitted in a hospital.. I had a dislocation of d knee wen i was young; dnt knw if by answering yes wil av a negative effect in d shortlisting process.
if you are not deform by the dislocation and you believe you are physically fit now! Save time put ''NO''
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
boundlezz:
can those with agric related course apply?
what category
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by 0955eb027(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
affairsnaija:
if you are not deform by the dislocation and you believe you are physically fit now! Save time put ''NO''
alrite.. Tanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assessment Test At Workforce / Why Are Chinese Companies In Nigeria Maltreating Nigerians? / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.