Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Help A Young Nairalander On How He Will Invest For His Future - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Young Nairalander On How He Will Invest For His Future (508 Views)

Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / Hilarious Photos Of What A Young Man Does For A Living(Very Funny Photos) / Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns (2) (3) (4)

Help A Young Nairalander On How He Will Invest For His Future by slimthugchimee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Am a very young nairalander i am still 16 yrs and am in ss3 i will take my waec next year febuary which is the upcoming waec i registered this nairaland this year and i have seen alot of complains about unemplyment and the high rate of it in naija so i'd like to secure my future now my first choice course is business administration and second is marketing and 3rd is political science i'd like your guys help advice me on what to invest in now to secure my feature even if it is low class but help my father has the finances to sponsor me in anything i do but he said i should be sure first before he invests he already put shares in banks for me but i think its not enough i know alot of grownups nairalanders who went through my stages and are making it now please help me just like they say adults know better thanks i will be thankfull to you allI am talking about low time business which i can run so after my waec i will have something to do and also continue in my university education by the time i finis school the business might become huge i dont want to rely only in my parents they are also buisness people what if something happens to them and we loose all we have.please no yahoo or illegal business oh i no wan enter prison
Re: Help A Young Nairalander On How He Will Invest For His Future by eluquenson(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Go get a sound education, with your knowledge sky will be your limit, bus admin is a wise decision, just complete your education cos now you don't have much experience.
Re: Help A Young Nairalander On How He Will Invest For His Future by Lordmagnus(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hello. You are not to young to start a business. The owner of http://www.startupbros.com started his importation business at your age, with no experience. Visit the website and pray. Also be ready to make sacrifices.
Cheers.
Re: Help A Young Nairalander On How He Will Invest For His Future by slimthugchimee(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
eluquenson: Go get a sound education, with your knowledge sky will be your limit, bus admin is a wise decision, just complete your education cos now you don't have much experience.
thats not the p. I am talking about low time business which i can run so after my waec i will have something to do and also continue in my university education by the time i finis school the business might become huge i dont want to rely only in my parents they are also buisness people what if something happens to them and we loose all we have
Re: Help A Young Nairalander On How He Will Invest For His Future by eluquenson(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
slimthugchimee: thats not the p. I am talking about low time business which i can run so after my waec i will have something to do and also continue in my university education by the time i finis school the business might become huge i dont want to rely only in my parents they are also buisness people what if something happens to them and we loose all we have
Ok better, learn from various threads on business section, you will see various type of small business you can venture into.
Re: Help A Young Nairalander On How He Will Invest For His Future by sweetjeremiah: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
FREE WEALTH CREATION WORKSHOP

FREE SKILL ACQUISITION SCHEME: This scheme is aimed at helping participants to be self employed rediscover his or her intellect, alleviate or eradicate poverty. To create wealth through this scheme the participants can acquire skills in
a. Carpentry and joinery
b. Mason and Bricklaying
c. Auto Mechanic, Auto Electrical, Vulcanizing and battery charging, Panel Beating etc.
d. Beauty Culture- Cosmetology, Beauty Therapy, Make-up, Modeling, Cosmetic Science and Production, Tattoo and Barbing Salon.
e. Welding and Black Smiting
f. Tailoring and Fashion design, Beading making
g. Catering and Hotel Management
h. Cobbler and Shoe making
i. Tie and Die Batik
j. Electrical Installation
k. Electrical Repair
l. G.S.M. Phone repair and Horology
m. Refrigeration and Air conditioning
n. Dry cleaning and Laundry
o. Printing Technology
p. Computer Graphics and Information Technology, Web Design and Studio Editing
q. Filming, Directing, Acting and T.V. Production
r. Surveyorship and Draughtsmanship
Major benefits of the scheme are that, after training a beneficiary will be offered a job or join a micro credit group.
If you are interested in this scheme drop your email address and contacts let me contact you

How To Make And Keep New Year Resolutions / Fruit Juice Manufacturing And Alcoholic Beverages Company / In Need Of Marketer