Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Finds Huge Snake In The Engine Of His New Car After Taking It To The Village - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Finds Huge Snake In The Engine Of His New Car After Taking It To The Village (1374 Views)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake For Sale At Opebi Round-About. Come And Buy While Stock Last (Pics) / Man Finds Snake In Lagos Hotel (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Finds Huge Snake In The Engine Of His New Car After Taking It To The Village by feARless1(f): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yes... I know alot of people would say back to sender all those witches in my village that dont want to see me progress.. DIE! LoL... So this man got a New Job and a new car, and since this is holiday period, he decided to go to the village to show his people both the car and the girl he wants to marry so they can all celebrate with him but after the visit he and his wife to be left for town, but on the way the brand new car stops, the guy was surprised then he decided to check his engine, to his utmost surprise he met the with the greatest enemy to man SNAKE

Re: Man Finds Huge Snake In The Engine Of His New Car After Taking It To The Village by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
White lie.... does that engine cool off like there's Haier Thermocool split AC there? See as the snake just pam n chill ontop engine wey suppose hot. Abeg I no chop wetin u serve me.
Re: Man Finds Huge Snake In The Engine Of His New Car After Taking It To The Village by feARless1(f): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
banttieman: White lie.... does that engine cool off like there's Haier Thermocool split AC there? See as the snake just pam n chill ontop engine wey suppose hot. Abeg I no chop wetin u serve me.
lol.. U funny Ooº° , anyway that's why it was sent from the village, it's a demonic snake

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Goodmorning/good Afternoon And Good Night? / . / Nairaland Mods! Please Stop Bombarding Us With DEATH On The Frontpage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.