Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

A Nairalander's End Of Year Message To All. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's End Of Year Message To All. (468 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's End Of Year Message To All. by RexioKlasik(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
First of all,I give thanks to the Almighty God,for makin us see the last Sunday of 2013 and subsequently d end of 2013. It has been a year with a lot of changes.I want to thank everyone who in one way or the other had an encounter ma life either positively or negatively,For everything,we give God the Glory.
Also,with deep sincerity,I humbly apologise for any flaws I made during the year which were either intentional or mistakenly. :/
I also wish to state that if in one way or the other,I hadnt lived up to expectations,2014 is yet anoda year to strive towards dat desired perfection wit support from you all my frnds. wink
Finally,I wish to say dat if I had any issues wid anyone dis ending year,it wil definately not follow me into d coming year,as I bear no grudge against any1 no matter watsoeva.
May God keep u all and continiu to bless you as we cross over. 8-)
I Love You All :*
Happy New Year in Advance.
+Ad Majorem Dei Gratias+ smiley
Re: A Nairalander's End Of Year Message To All. by Prodigee: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok...
Re: A Nairalander's End Of Year Message To All. by Gialmine(f): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Same wishes.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Remember About The Past Dec. 31st?? / What Is Happening To Front Page This Days? / Happy Birtday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.