Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (43474 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

We thank you all for your support and believe in us in all our projects this year. May God in his mercies continue to bless, protect and reward all of you.

As the year is gradually coming to an end, we plan to wrap-up with a special project tagged "END OF THE YEAR CHARITY FLIGHT".

The goal is to reach out, share love and touch lives of the aged, handicapped and juvenile deliquents in our country. In that light, our charity flight is taking off from ALAKARA JUVENILE HOME MUSHIN LAGOS, and landing at CHESHIRE HOME BOROKIRI PORT HARCOURT.

The juvenile home is a government facility for kids found in the streets and were unlucky to be absorbed by any Orphanage home, kids with one or both parents in prison and no one to take them in and kids that ran away/chased away from home while the Cheshire home houses the old and physically handicapped.

We are therefore soliciting for your support to make this flight a successful one, the project a reality. We need donations of cash, drugs, school books for primary and secondary schools, used neat clothes, foodstuff etc.

Nothing is too small or big to give.

God bless!

NB:
1. For all our "old friends",we are still using same paypal and naira account details.

2. For paypal donations, please use (nairalandcharity@yahoo.co.uk) only.

3. For Naira and Nigerian donors please send an email to nairalandcharity@gmail.com

4. Our only email address is nairalandcharity@gmail.com. Disregard any mail you receive concerning this project from any other email address, contact or website.

Regards,

TeHN.

https://www./tehnc/

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
I am in. But I want to make anonymous donations oo. So I wont send with my real email account
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: I am in. But I want to make anonymous donations oo. So I wont send with my real email account

nice one bro

i know i can count on you
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by cdamsel(f): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
quote author=r231]

nice one bro

i know i can count on you[/quote]

,I ll see wat I can do,

if I may add,there re homes who hardly get help,most of these ones mentioned probably get help often

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yay! Let's do it again.

Its gonna be an interesting charity flight with non-tehn members participating in the visitations.

God bless us as we support.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: ,I ll see wat I can do,

LOL grin grin grin

God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: I am in. But I want to make anonymous donations oo. So I wont send with my real email account

sent you an email

Thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Thank you.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by cdamsel(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
cheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
cool
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by cdamsel(f): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
cool
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Mynd44: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Ishilove: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2012
undecided
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Ishilove: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2012
Please Mr r231, can you tell me more about the visitations? Like the participants, logistics etc?

I ask because I am interested in joining the train.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by deols(f): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
This is a good one.

With whatever you believe in. Say God,karma, whatever.
Be sure the reward is in manifolds.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
@Ishilove, we're still at the donations stage, your interest is noted and you'll be informed at the right time.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
ifyalways: @Ishilove, we're still at the donations stage, your interest is noted and you'll be informed at the right time.
Thank you
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
I want to donate $10 via paypal grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by OAM4J: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
God bless you as you support this.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by fittty(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
How much should we donate? undecided
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
fittty: How much should we donate? undecided

Any amount sir

Nothing is too small

God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by pecopeco: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
This is great kiss
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Koolking(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
I am in bro.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
illitrate: I want to donate $10 via paypal grin grin grin grin grin

That will be nice

Thanks...God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Koolking: I am in bro.

Nice one
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Leadn(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
I love this... in as much as I've budgeted most of my earnings embarassed , I would like to help with some small token...
Please send me the account details... Thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
I am in.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Leadn: I love this... in as much as I've budgeted most of my earnings embarassed , I would like to help with some small token...
Please send me the account details... Thanks

Please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
virtuoso01: I am in.
you'll get an email shortly.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Koolking: I am in bro.
please send an email to nairalandcharity@gmail.com for the account details.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Am in. Would love to make an anonymous donation via the bank account.
Also do give details for visitation. Particularly interested in that of CHESHIRE HOME BOROKIRI PORT HARCOURTH.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by mystikal(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
*Subscribing.

Awaiting info on the visitation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Just In / Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.