Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / life (766 Views)

A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / That Adam And Eve Story... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

life by Osedidi(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thank you
Re: life by onosking(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Could this be confirming what pst Chris Okotie was saying?.....God can neva change and His word abides forever!
Re: life by Ibotex(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
finally they have come to agree. there is no word like HELL FIRE in the bible.
Re: life by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ibotex: finally they have come to agree. there is no word like HELL FIRE in the bible.
re u sure u read d bible well
Re: life by senorova(m): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But what does the scriptures say? I'll tell you.
The bible talks about hell, heaven, death, life, hades, satan, lake of fire and the likes. Its just a pity that there isn't a proper understanding of what the scriptures say!
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. - Revelation 20:14"
When satan fEll along with demons (fallen angels), God created a place of eternal torment for them...this place is called the lake of fire, and not hell! Hell is a temporary residence for sinners just as paradise is a temporary resideence for saints(that thief on jesus' right hand went to paradise and not heaven). Heaven is a place of eternal rest after the judgement of the whole world, likewise the lake of fire a place of eternal judgement. Now, sinners won't go to the lake of fire because they are sinners, thEy'll go because they have refused to accept God's provision of eternal life. Its very simple. Choose between life and death;that's how God operates. From the above scripture, the lake of fire is the eternal reward for refusing to accept God's eternal life... Not hell!
" And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. - Revelation 20:15" the bible doesn't mention hell in this case too.
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. - Revelation 20:10"
"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. - Revelation 19:20"
The bible holds the answers to so many questions. We only need to be patient in finding such answers. Even hell itself will be thrown into the lake of fire...(See the first bible passage)
I hope this helps.
Re: life by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 30, 2013
I can only pity your miserable soul for peddling such falsehood against the pope

When your problem starts, I hope you'll remember this post
...Walks out of thread...
Re: life by libero00: 1:24am On Dec 30, 2013
shocked really I am hoping that the female pope will be super hot. wouldn't mind a one night stand with the Holy pope!
and hey this poop pope is doing all these as a publicity stunt. time will tell!
Re: life by henrychubayo: 5:11am On Dec 30, 2013
I believe that many are beginning to see some bible truth. There is no Hell fire in the bible and I wonder why people still believe in it. Hell however means a grave of mankind and Jesus himself went there wen he died. Nothing like hell fire. The bible tell us that heaven is up and earth is down where we stay. No one has an idea of the location of hell fire. No one know when it was created. This bible truth preached by Jehovah's witnesses many years till now is been yielding positive results.
Re: life by fredx4(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2013
Read revelation. God is a merciful and loving father(to His children), but there is also the judgemental side of God(to people who reject him) that is against unrighteousness. Read the old testament and even annais and saphira in the new testament, Jesus christ also made reference to hell fire in his teachings. Heaven is real and hell is real.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Redeemed Pastor Escapes Boko Haram After God Brings Deluge and Flood / Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.