Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Can Somebody Serve In Place Of Another - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Somebody Serve In Place Of Another (1504 Views)

Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Fake Corper To Serve In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Serve In Place Of Another by ernie4life(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Please a friend of mine just called me today telling me that her visa is ready, she wants to travel to UK to go and stay and start life there with the husband but the issue is that she is suppose to go to camp by march. So she was asking me the possibility of someone serving in her place, I didn't know what to tell her so I told her to give me some time to ask around. So right now I need an honest advise on this issue. Should she shun travelling and go for one year torture in the name of NYSC or should she enter the next flight and go and join her husband?
Re: Can Somebody Serve In Place Of Another by yokiti: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
I wont suggest someone serving on her behalf because its illegal but you can inform her to defer her service till she is reading to serve if she knows she will need the certificate in the future (if there is a need for her to stay and work in Nigeria or even vie for elective post or be an appointee of governemnt)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Every NYSC Corper Should Do After POP. / Operation Feed The Nation Spotted In NYSC Camp (photos) / NYSC Orientation Camp Registration Guidelines For Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.