Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. (522 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. by Tobetoe(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2013
Why i like d catholic church so much is dat u tend to remember Jesus anytime,anywhere ,even wen u ar down in faith . . Or dat moment wen u where bouncing under d euphoria of immorality last nite and then u look sideways or left to right and u see d image of Jesus or d Rosery ,well ur mind will go(men i got to do ma job). .TO my main topic,there is dis part of activity included in d mass(service) wen christ is to dwell in our body,as He performed it at d last super,d rev. Father in d form of Jesus says to d congregation 'PEACE OF D LORD BE WIT U,d church responds, . . . . . . .HE says again,LET US OFFER EACH OTHER D SIGN OF PEACE(i swear, i like dat moment) and its accompanied wit shaking of hands(most popular) or hugging(pls dont try it ,its reserved for d married one). .trust me na,i stretch out my full arm to shake any palm i see,buh d married people always annoy me (it happened today) , wen i stretch out my full palm ,they give me half of their palm,or they will shake half of my own palm.they do it most especially wen they ar round there husbands. .pls Nlander's does it happen to any of u guys, have any one u noticed it. . . D young couples know how to do it very well(look at dis youngman ,u want to shake ma full arm in d presence of ma hubby) . ,i think dat should be changed frm hand shakin to hugging . Just go around and hug somebody,its a sign of peace. . . .pls, guys lets hear ur xperience.
Re: Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. by Serendipity: 2:41am On Dec 30, 2013
Hug sb? A woman? Do u want electric to shock u?
Re: Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. by bluerange(f): 5:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Make do with what you are offered, hugging na for married people and Reverend Sisters (among themselves o o, before you carry yourself go their side)
Re: Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. by SalC: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2013
The other time it was ladies now it is married women. Let's make do with what they give us, half or full hand, handshake na handshake grin
Re: Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. by Tobetoe(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Serendipity: Hug sb? A woman? Do u want electric to shock u?
abeg i fear no evil,am used to electric shock
Re: Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. by Tobetoe(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2013
bluerange: Make do with what you are offered, hugging na for married people and Reverend Sisters (among themselves o o, before you carry yourself go their side)
abi, me go . .u know i wont live to tell d story
Re: Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. by SalC: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
You were complaining of handshake, now it has been banned, what you gonna do? grin
Re: Dat Moment Wen D Rev. Fr Says,let Us Offer Each Other D Sign Of Peace. by Tobetoe(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
SalC: You were complaining of handshake, now it has been banned, what you gonna do? grin
yeah,dats true, we still do it here@asaba

(1) (Reply)

Bible Stories IX: The Seed Or Not? / Letter From Dad And Mum / Come To Maximum Healing Home (brotherhood Of The Cross And Star)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.