Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

C'mon Guys Lets Do This...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / C'mon Guys Lets Do This...... (521 Views)

Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon! / What's Up With Nairaland Atheists? C'mon!!! / Religion Has Done More Harm Than Good. Lets Do Away With It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C'mon Guys Lets Do This...... by Appswheel(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
C'MON GUYS LETS DO THIS.......

The world is said to be a stage with many actors, where every individual on the face of the earth is an actor……. Last night, I saw the world in a different light; as a football pitch where two teams battle for supremacy (TEAM GOOD and TEAM EVIL – honesty Vs. Lying, Self-Control Vs. Indiscipline, Sexual purity Vs. fornication, adultery, Love Vs. Hate etc).

By birth, you are introduced into the field of play; part of Gods tactical plan to win. Are you playing to instruction? Are you consulting your manual – The Scripture?

You must have observed how coaches react during football games? The excitement they feel when: they get results, their team play to instructions. You also see the anxiety, frustration that result when their team puts up a not too good performance.

What effort are you making to make your coach happy? To play to instruction? My Coach (God) extols
Forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, honesty, selflessness, team spirit, obedience, self-control.

If you are on Gods side, let’s play by the rules. Let’s win this game. Our coach deserves to be happy. He has put in so much resources, even his life to make things work. What else do you want as motivation?

C'mon guys! Let’s do this.... WIN THE GAME!!!

Like one of our great captain, Apostle Paul, Let’s put in a good fight to win this game, so we can get the crown of Glory that are for those who do the will of God. We can do it, YES WE CAN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Faith For The Triumphant Life / “Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophets No Harm.” / Activate Your Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.