Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (20457 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2016
The problem is, there are news reports flying in all directions, either the Pope will be the last, or Obama will be the last, it doesn't really matter. Both leaders are supporting the end time series, as Jesus had predicted it.
Hitler once said, to control a country, you must disarm them first, Obama is heading down that same controlled system as Hitler did.
Revelation 13:1-18 "The unholy trinity is that of Satan. Antichrist and the false prophet. In the scripture God reveals Antichrist is the beast, who derives his power from Satan. the dragon together, they will used the false prophet, the second beast. To help them accomplish their evil works on earth.
The bible also tells us in the end day's, the Antichrist will rule over the entire human race with an ecumenical and apostate global religion.In addiction to ruling the planet through the global government. No person living at the time will be able to escape his evil rule.
The Pope is heading down that same controlled system as the Lord predicted it.
The Pope's calling all the churches to combined together to be a one church system. Recently 8 out of 9 countries voted in a one world government system, meaning the New World Order-Or the New World Religion is about to begin. Leaders around the globe such as the Pope wants the world to follow. One religion One Government.
And what does the bible say?
muafrika:
I thought that link @op was suspect.

The vatican has its own websites.There has been a lot of speculation and prophecies and assumptions since the new Pope. I blame it on a purported prediction that he's the last Pope by some Catholic prophet. It's for the same reason that you are also hearing people say Obama will run again. There is an alleged prophecy by another one that the last president of US will be black....

"According to writings attributed to St. Malachy in 1139, pope #112 will be the last one, and then Jesus will return. That would be the successor to Pope Benedict XVI, who is #111. And now we have #112, the Person of the Year who has made Catholicism cool again, Pope Francis.
People are expecting the end of the world to come with this Pope, ...."

I heard one of his preachings a few days ago. He preaches the basic, important things - love, care for the needy, the most important part of the gospel which our churches stopped preaching on decades ago in favour of more self gratifying gospels.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 09, 2016
brocab:
The Pope is heading down that same controlled system as the Lord predicted it.
The Pope's calling all the churches to combined together to be a one church system. Recently 8 out of 9 countries voted in a one world government system, meaning the New World Order-Or the New World Religion is about to begin. Leaders around the globe such as the Pope wants the world to follow. One religion One Government.
And what does the bible say?

The problem with this theory is one, it ignore everything that's already established as far as one world government goes. We've had that since 1885 when the remaining free continent, Africa was subdivided amongst the European nobility, hence. ..

Dan 11:15 So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand.

First, Africa (and India before it,) was given to Crown companies, then politically, governed as colonies.

This was later followed by the establishment of the league of nations when a handful of elite sat down and made themselves a world order that stands till now. Five countries at the top, followed by the "developed/first world. The third word is divided into developing and least developed. Raw materials flow upward, by order, and once converted to goods in the North, flow downward for profits.

The UN is the custodian of this order. It was established in the name of world peace...

...but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.Dan 11:21

The UN, controls of trade, politics, culture and makes binding laws through its many organs

The permanent Security Council members are the same who sat down to subdivide the world, and specifically Africa in 1885, and who subdued it after the first and Second world wars. Like it is written, the wealth of the entire world is controlled by just a handful....

Dan 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

And the wealth of the world is controlled by the same, few people, who are the faces behind the multinationals that are pillaging and scrapping the earth and seas dry...and most importantly Africa..and who control our food, population growth, etc
Daniel 11:43
But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

Am not waiting for another world government because we've had an oppressive one now for about a century..more for the American natives, Indians and Arabs.

If the Pope has said that, which I doubt, it is still an Impossibility with our many points of religious departure...
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by kearea: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2016
In truth the catholic church is the one true church, according to the Bible,which by the way was put together by Catholics.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
kearea:
In truth the catholic church is the one true church, according to the Bible,which by the way was put together by Catholics.
You mean Catholics? Because "church" is a spiritual institution.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by sharon4pal(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Well the Pope is calling in all churches to unite together, so keep on doubting as you wish?
If you believe you are already under the New World Order system, then you haven't seen nothing yet. You say three countries are under a One World system since 1885, Has the European country imprisoned you? All maybe they are standing beside your country, obeying their own laws and living their own life styles. While Africa lives theirs. This isn't classed as a One World take over, Europe was subdivided with Africa, my country is subdivided with England, both countries obey their own laws.
The New World Order is about One Government a one law system put in place, One World Religion is about One Religious leader, who will change the law that who ever deny's his religion will be persecuted. As the world knows it, the Pope is calling all Churches to unite, which makes him to be a good candidate in this, let us watch, and see what the future holds.
This is the New World Order.
Slowly but surely, this New World systems is beginning to order, the power had taken over, the money is rolling, our food supply no longer belongs to the land, but the Governments now decide what country trades and what countries don't.
I suppose you haven't heard about a book called the Acts, This book was used in every country as a guild line to obey God's laws.
This book now has been put away lock and key, even thru the world no-longer see's this book, only because the laws have changed, from God to money.

But the good news is God Himself had written the Acts on everyone who have chosen to believe in Him as our guild line to obey His laws.
I was watching 8 out of 9 countries voting for the New World Order a worldly system not just 3 to 5 countries trading together, but the one country who voted "NO" I wonder, had this vote stopped him becoming richer?
One must think about this man's vote' as the future holds will they push this man out and replace him with another, one who will be willing to vote "YES" will they stop him from trading with other countries, this alone could force any Government to sign any document to the New World order system-as we know, the world turns with power and money.
You say the UN controls world peace-they also control Fema and it's obvious you haven't been placed in Fema as yet. So really your country is still under the freedom of rights act.
muafrika:

The problem with this theory is one, it ignore everything that's already established as far as one world government goes. We've had that since 1885 when the remaining free continent, Africa was subdivided amongst the European nobility, hence. ..

Dan 11:15 So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand.

First, Africa (and India before it,) was given to Crown companies, then politically, governed as colonies.

This was later followed by the establishment of the league of nations when a handful of elite sat down and made themselves a world order that stands till now. Five countries at the top, followed by the "developed/first world. The third word is divided into developing and least developed. Raw materials flow upward, by order, and once converted to goods in the North, flow downward for profits.

The UN is the custodian of this order. It was established in the name of world peace...

...but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.Dan 11:21

The UN, controls of trade, politics, culture and makes binding laws through its many organs

The permanent Security Council members are the same who sat down to subdivide the world, and specifically Africa in 1885, and who subdued it after the first and Second world wars. Like it is written, the wealth of the entire world is controlled by just a handful....

Dan 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

And the wealth of the world is controlled by the same, few people, who are the faces behind the multinationals that are pillaging and scrapping the earth and seas dry...and most importantly Africa..and who control our food, population growth, etc
Daniel 11:43
But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

Am not waiting for another world government because we've had an oppressive one now for about a century..more for the American natives, Indians and Arabs.

If the Pope has said that, which I doubt, it is still an Impossibility with our many points of religious departure...
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
You are right about that, your Church was put together by Catholic's, God didn't have any part in building your Church.
I was sitting outside your Church one day, and Jesus sat down with me, I said lord, they won't allow me to go into the Church, the Lord said, I Have been waiting around for years, and they won't allow Me into their Church neither.
kearea:
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by Ubenedictus(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
brocab:
Anything to do with face book are all lies. Can't you find any other facts else where to back up your story?
u think THE VATICAN OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE IS LYING but u who have been lying against d pope is d one correct abi?
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Your not listening, anything to do with face book are all lies. Face book is used as a tool to get as much information from you, that when any time someone needs a little info, they go to face book.
I don't care if the Pope's using face book, In your case, the Pope's spreading another gospel that doesn't tune into the word of God.
Ubenedictus:
u think THE VATICAN OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE IS LYING but u who have been lying against d pope is d one correct abi?
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by Ubenedictus(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
brocab:
Your not listening, anything to do with face book are all lies. Face book is used as a tool to get as much information from you, that when any time someone needs a little info, they go to face book.
I don't care if the Pope's using face book, In your case, the Pope's spreading another gospel that doesn't tune into the word of God.
STUPIDITY. THE VATICAN HAS SAID THE SILLY STORIES DIDNT COME FROM THEM. THEY ARE LIES.
WHETHER U CHOSE TO SEE IT OR NOT IS UR CUP OF TEA.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2016
How do you know its the Vatican that said these stories are false?
Maybe It's you telling people they are all lies, it could be a priest that doesn't belong to the Vatican, spreading more lies on top of lies, of course you didn't hear it straight from the horses mouth, the Pope, he didn't tell you they were lies.
So really your informants is either lying to you, or you have decided to lie for them.
Even if the stories didn't come from? The stories are out there, and the more people hear about them, and see through you tube watching them live makes a lot of difference, nothing you say can change our thinking patterns, the truth is out there, and theirs nothing anyone can do.
What's worst for the Catholic Church, no-one believes it any more.
Ubenedictus:
STUPIDITY. THE VATICAN HAS SAID THE SILLY STORIES DIDNT COME FROM THEM. THEY ARE LIES.
WHETHER U CHOSE TO SEE IT OR NOT IS UR CUP OF TEA.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by americanigga(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
The biggest problem with the human race is that we don't learn from histry. When we hold on to certain believe we don't want to let go no matter what. Juses came with contrary view to the old testament and he was killed by his own children, for lack of wisdom. Today we are all serving him in the name of christianity. Thesame with Apostle Paul and many diciples they were all killed. Don't be supprise many generation after ours will realise that what the pope is saying is the truth and will add his( pope's) teachings to the bible to form the third testament. We must not make the mistake of the jews that killed Jesus. Religion is made for man and not the other way round. With the way the christian religion is been praticed today its obvious its long overdue for re-evaluation and the necessary changes need to be made. God! no doubt is doing this( thru the pope)
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by Ubenedictus(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
brocab:
How do you know its the Vatican that said these stories are false?
Maybe It's you telling people they are all lies, it could be a priest that doesn't belong to the Vatican, spreading more lies on top of lies, of course you didn't hear it straight from the horses mouth, the Pope, he didn't tell you they were lies.
So really your informants is either lying to you, or you have decided to lie for them.
Even if the stories didn't come from? The stories are out there, and the more people hear about them, and see through you tube watching them live makes a lot of difference, nothing you say can change our thinking patterns, the truth is out there, and theirs nothing anyone can do.
What's worst for the Catholic Church, no-one believes it any more.
D REASON UR MIND CANT BE CHANGED EVEN AFTER THE VATICAN HAS REJECTED THE STORY IS COS U ARE A BIGOT.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
SATAN HAS COME TO STEAL KILL DESTROY AND LIE TO HIS OWN PEOPLE, AND CALLING ME NAMES CLEARLY SHOWS, WHO YOU TRULY WORSHIP. BE AWARE, THE DAY'S ARE HERE, THE TRUTHS HITTING YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE, IT'S NOT ME YOU ARE AGAINST, ITS THE WORD OF GOD THE TRUTH YOU ARE AGAINST, UBEN I HAVEN'T COME HERE IN MY OWN NAME, I HAVE COME HERE IN LORDS NAME. THEIRS NO OTHER NAME THAT STANDS ABOVE HIS NAME.
THE VATICAN IS JUST A SPECK IN THE EYE'S OF THE LORD, WORSHIP CHRIST HE IS THE DOOR THEIRS NO OTHER WAY INTO HEAVEN, NOT EVEN THE POPE CAN TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN, HIS DOOR LEADS TO NOWHERE.
Ubenedictus:
D REASON UR MIND CANT BE CHANGED EVEN AFTER THE VATICAN HAS REJECTED THE STORY IS COS U ARE A BIGOT.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by Ubenedictus(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
brocab:
SATAN HAS COME TO STEAL KILL DESTROY AND LIE TO HIS OWN PEOPLE, AND CALLING ME NAMES CLEARLY SHOWS, WHO YOU TRULY WORSHIP. BE AWARE, THE DAY'S ARE HERE, THE TRUTHS HITTING YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE, IT'S NOT ME YOU ARE AGAINST, ITS THE WORD OF GOD THE TRUTH YOU ARE AGAINST, UBEN I HAVEN'T COME HERE IN MY OWN NAME, I HAVE COME HERE IN LORDS NAME. THEIRS NO OTHER NAME THAT STANDS ABOVE HIS NAME.
THE VATICAN IS JUST A SPECK IN THE EYE'S OF THE LORD, WORSHIP CHRIST HE IS THE DOOR THEIRS NO OTHER WAY INTO HEAVEN, NOT EVEN THE POPE CAN TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN, HIS DOOR LEADS TO NOWHERE.
WOE TO THOSE WHO USE GOD'S NAME TO TELL LIES.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Woe to those who tells use God'd name tell lies, The word of God says Revelation 18:4 "Then he heard another voice from heaven say "Come out of her my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so you will not receive in any of her plagues.
Uben I don't dislike you, matter of fact some of the things you write are quite funny, they don't match up to the word of God, as you think they do. Most of the times you are quite childish, wanting me to pull something's out of a hat, that's been their since page one, so you can prove your point, but that doesn't always happen, you run and hide when it is proven against you, hoping everyone will forget the rubbish you have declared against me in the past.
I have got to say you have a strong belief when it deals with the Catholic's, But the problem with you and your groupies is, and for us who don't belong, or believe in your Church, you come against us like we are your enemies-is it because we find something interesting and we share our findings on this page, you may feel we are attacking you, but we are not, we stand our ground in the name of Jesus, we both believe in two different doctrines, you say you recognize the Father and His Son Jesus, but you put Mary's name above all other names.
When someone says something about my beliefs I always search for the facts, this is what you should be doing instead of coming against us like a bush pig.
Attacking us without having any facts, your behaviour just shows us the Catholic Church is worst off, where it was before, listing to you and your groupies shows us outsiders nothing's changed the Church is still cruel to the people.
And when we search the net and find the information that's needed, and after listing to your example's, we lay our information out on the table in front of you, only because you aren't any different to our findings.

You and your groupies should be supporting the Church, to help us all believe the Church is really sorry for the crimes they had done in the past, but you don't, and their must be a story behind why you don't? Your behaviour shows us the evidence, you aren't really interested, to support the idea the Church has en-stored for the future. Is there a reason to this?
And if the Church is trying to retrieve forgiveness from the world of the crimes the Church had committed in the past, with the cruelty you have showing us on this page, you are not given your Church a chance.
If you are a true Catholic then act like one. If you truly believe in Mary, do what Mary would do.
Ubenedictus:
WOE TO THOSE WHO USE GOD'S NAME TO TELL LIES.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by Ubenedictus(m): 3:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Brocab u are in a thread where d op shared untrue news, instead of facing him u allow ur prejudice get the better of you. look brocab ur bais is showing.

If u are talking about crimes committed by churches remember to add the crimes protestant churches committed and they dont even have d dignity of apologising for it. It seems d catholic church is much xtian than ur protestant ones.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Yes I agree the protestants Churches are no better.
1 John 2:15 "if you love the world and everything in the world the love of the Father is not in Him..

Its always the case isn't it, the younger Churches should take on all the blame, only because the Mother Church is to gutless to take on her own responsibilities, after all she had taught her youngsters her ways how a family should act, And after the crimes had been committed and one of her youngsters are caught in the act, then the world blames the acts, but not the facts. Youngster's learn what they see, and if they see the Mother in the act, then they usually follow.

And because you and your groupies are so proud of your Mother Church, bragging how you are more Christian then the protestants, And the protestant Churches are involved in these same crimes the Catholic Churches are involved in still. Then its right for the protestants as the youngsters to direct all the blame back to the Mother of all Churches the Catholic Church.
Because you have made your claims clearly' that your Church is the Mother Church of all Churches, the head {brain} while we are expected to sit as her body, Then the brain of the Mother Church tells her body, what to do.
And since you are part of the Mother Church you are supporting her evil deeds against the body to commit such crimes against her own Children.
Who will follow after the beast>The Mother Church that continual's in crimes such as Child molesters still, homosexuals still, lesbians still, stalkers and perverts still, thieves and robbers still, gang members and drugs still, Mafia and gangsters still all sinning, and all are sitting under the banner of the Catholic Church.
And what does the Church want "FORGIVENESS, and what does the Church do' "NOTHING?

Jesus said: By their fruits, you will know them.

Ubenedictus:
Brocab u are in a thread where d op shared untrue news, instead of facing him u allow ur prejudice get the better of you. look brocab ur bais is showing.

If u are talking about crimes committed by churches remember to add the crimes protestant churches committed and they dont even have d dignity of apologising for it. It seems d catholic church is much xtian than ur protestant ones.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by blazer234: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Those of you who are condemning the Catholic church, you should check out our creed (the basis of what we profess/the foundation of our faith) before you pass comment. You should have asked yourself how reliable is the source of the story you are all masturbating over. To help inform you, I am showing our creed below. Ask yourself if there is any link between that creed and what the pope said. If there is no link, then it is possible that statement is not from the pope but was just fabricated.

THE CATHOLIC/APOSTOLIC CREED

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy Catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body
and the life everlasting. Amen.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
I assure you no-ones masturbating over anybody who's involved in the Catholic Church, that's something the priest would do? As the world hears.
The Catholic/apostolic Creed, are they your written words? Do you understand and speak Greek, or Italian or ever what languages the Pope speaks off.
Or are these words the popes, and someone had interpret it in written English?

But the sad thing about all this is, all across the net, their's so much information that had flooded the internet, about everything, and everyone is heading in that same direction where this information is building its kingdom. either the Pope's innocent or not, the internet controls the minds of every person that lives on this planet, having easy access "technology is the beginning to destroy manhood, technology is now the control system Us parents once had.
Without technology the new generation can't possibly survive, technology is the new survival drug in town, every business, in every home, on their phones, "wherever" every ones addicted. The internet is a addition, like any other addition that controls to shut you down away from the world.
Technology is the beast he has power to control this generation and the next, we are living in the times, the days, where technology will destroy all man kind with just a push of a button.
Revelation 13:3 "And who will follow after the beast.
The beast has risen, and technology is used as his tool, His purpose is used to take man away from God, And technology is either full of truth or full of lies, it can be used to draw God's people further away from Him, or draw people closer to Him.
So if this is true or not, Gods knows.
And the days are here-the Church will stand before God, and the books are opened, and it's judgement day.
No-one knows-only God knows.
blazer234:
Those of you who are condemning the Catholic church, you should check out our creed (the basis of what we profess/the foundation of our faith) before you pass comment. You should have asked yourself how reliable is the source of the story you are all masturbating over. To help inform you, I am showing our creed below. Ask yourself if there is any link between that creed and what the pope said. If there is no link, then it is possible that statement is not from the pope but was just fabricated.

THE CATHOLIC/APOSTOLIC CREED

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy Catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body
and the life everlasting. Amen.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by blazer234: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
brocab:
I assure you no-ones masturbating over anybody who's involved in the Catholic Church, that's something the priest would do? As the world hears.
The Catholic/apostolic Creed, are they your written words? Do you understand and speak Greek, or Italian or ever what languages the Pope speaks off.
Or are these words the popes, and someone had interpret it in written English?

But the sad thing about all this is, all across the net, their's so much information that had flooded the internet, about everything, and everyone is heading in that same direction where this information is building its kingdom. either the Pope's innocent or not, the internet controls the minds of every person that lives on this planet, having easy access "technology is the beginning to destroy manhood, technology is now the control system Us parents once had.
Without technology the new generation can't possibly survive, technology is the new survival drug in town, every business, in every home, on their phones, "wherever" every ones addicted. The internet is a addition, like any other addition that controls to shut you down away from the world.
Technology is the beast he has power to control this generation and the next, we are living in the times, the days, where technology will destroy all man kind with just a push of a button.
Revelation 13:3 "And who will follow after the beast.
The beast has risen, and technology is used as his tool, His purpose is used to take man away from God, And technology is either full of truth or full of lies, it can be used to draw God's people further away from Him, or draw people closer to Him.
So if this is true or not, Gods knows.
And the days are here-the Church will stand before God, and the books are opened, and it's judgement day.
No-one knows-only God knows.
Were you not the one who first commented that the pope is the Antichrist? Now it is not the pope again; it is now internet.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 5:53am On Jan 29, 2016
No-Actually, I wasn't the first one, their were hundreds of protestants before me, I am one who is kind enough to find them in you tube, and show the Catholic's the evidence.
Like this one>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moaXuWJryu8
This is why I had shared with you about technology, you say its not true, and the net say's it is true, so is it true? or isn't it true?
Don't forget everything is written down somewhere.
blazer234:

Were you not the one who first commented that the pope is the Antichrist? Now it is not the pope again; it is now internet.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by blazer234: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2016
brocab:
No-Actually, I wasn't the first one, their were hundreds of protestants before me, I am one who is kind enough to find them in you tube, and show the Catholic's the evidence.
And look at you, I am the one who sticks my neck out finding the evidence for you, and you have a dig at me, like the rest of your groupies.
With all your feed backs I retrieve from you-everyone would think, I am against you Catholic's?

Like this one>
This is why I had shared with you about technology, you say its not true, and the net say's it is true, so is it true? or isn't it true? Then show the world some evidence to prove the Pope isn't the Antichrist.

I suspect you these protestants are confused. Initially you said pope john paul II was the antichrist. Later you said it is barak Obama. Now you are saying it is pope Francis. After a while, you will say it is Muslims. Your own confusion is even monumental; you seem not to know who to blame btw technology and pope francis to be the antichrist. You people are bunch of confusions. I stopped listening to your bunch of rabble rousers since 2003
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Your word isn't good enough-Prove they are wrong?
blazer234:

I suspect you these protestants are confused. Initially you said pope john paul II was the antichrist. Later you said it is barak Obama. Now you are saying it is pope Francis. After a while, you will say it is Muslims. Your own confusion is even monumental; you seem not to know who to blame btw technology or pope francis to be the antichrist. You people are bunch of confusions. I stopped listening to your bunch of rabble rousers since 2003
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2016
If you stopped listening in 2003, then why are you listening in 2016, you know why because you are no more than a busybody and a gossip, and you have been listing to the truth since all this began.
And I wouldn't be surprised you were the one who helped the Antichrist who started it.
blazer234:

I suspect you these protestants are confused. Initially you said pope john paul II was the antichrist. Later you said it is barak Obama. Now you are saying it is pope Francis. After a while, you will say it is Muslims. Your own confusion is even monumental; you seem not to know who to blame btw technology and pope francis to be the antichrist. You people are bunch of confusions. I stopped listening to your bunch of rabble rousers since 2003
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by blazer234: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2016
brocab:
If you stopped listening in 2003, then why are you listening in 2016, you know why because you are no more than a busybody and a gossip, and you have been listing to the truth since all this began.
And I wouldn't be surprised you were the one who helped the Antichrist who started it.

Boy, you are full of crap and steupidity. It is not Obama, john paul II, pope Francis, muslims or internet anymore. It is now me. You are yapping gibberish, boy. Who else will you label as Antichrist? You need deliverance from the spirit of confusion. And your own deliverance is more than laying of hands; it has advanced to laying of legs. Imagine a confused soul like you attempting to tell others what is right or wrong, when even you don't know where you are going? You are acting real steupid.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by blazer234: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
brocab:
Like this one>
This is why I had shared with you about technology, you say its not true, and the net say's it is true, so is it true? or isn't it true?

I just listened to the steupid audio you posted. I was expecting to hear the pope saying things against Christ. I was amazed at your thoughtlessness when I realized you based your unreasonable conclusion on what someone else said. You are a big foooooool and eeeediot. I know you would love to believe anything negative about the catholic church, hence your senseless conclusion here, basing your argument on what someone else said. Boy, you are a big steupid and unreasonable fellow.

It is this same set of people that said Obama is the Antichrist. Now, it is not Obama anymore. It is now the pope. So, what made you conclude before that Obama was the Antichrist and what made you change your useless minds now? The Holy Spirit is not a spirit of confusion. So, you guys must be acting under the influence of an evil spirit.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by blazer234: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
brocab:
Your word isn't good enough-Prove they are wrong?

Prove that they are wrong about what? About Obama or about pope? And it is shameful for your lot to base your conclusion on an audio that could have been recorded by just anybody. Very shameful. I am a Catholic and I know the church is not misleading me. You are free to hold TENACIOUSLY to your negative and destructive opinions about the catholic church. It is your problem not mine. I am not asking you to come to my church. If you feel the church you are is the place God ask you to be, good for you. As for me, God wants me to be in the catholic church; he convinced me of this some 13 years ago (may God not enable you to belive that..amen). So stay in your church, while I stay in mine. Who even told you that you will make heaven?
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Prove your point, you say you have stop listening to the protestants since 2003, firstly Obama wasn't around in 2003.
Neither was Pope Francis.
I don't care its not your decision to say if I will go to heaven or not, Christ is the door way, not you.
Its funny you say you have stop listening to this since 2003 and you answering me in 2016-that's 13 years apart.
You Catholic's are very sensitive, no-ones against anybody, you all seem to react on the bad's instead of trying to understand we aren't against you personally, its what you believe in, and because you haven't received Jesus into your hearts, to become born again, which means accepting the Spirit of God into your life's. Matter of fact all we are doing is trying to help you become like us, how Jesus wanted you to be.

We are not against you.
When some one has a dig at me, about my beliefs, I don't get all upset, I already know the truth, and if they don't accept that, that's there problem, the lord has enough men and women out there who are working for him, I can only do my bit, to help bring in a sinner and believe in Christ. No-ones against you, its your Church we are finding out these things, and our job is to help bring you closer to the Lord. Amen.
blazer234:

Prove that they are wrong about what? About Obama or about pope? And it is shameful for your lot to base your conclusion on an audio that could have been recorded by just anybody. Very shameful. I am a Catholic and I know the church is not misleading me. You are free to hold TENACIOUSLY to your negative and destructive opinions about the catholic church. It is your problem not mine. I am not asking you to come to my church. If you feel the church you are is the place God ask you to be, good for you. As for me, God wants me to be in the catholic church; he convinced me of this some 13 years ago (may God not enable you to belive that..amen). So stay in your church, while I stay in mine. Who even told you that you will make heaven?
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by blazer234: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
brocab:
Prove your point, you say you have stop listening to the protestants since 2003, firstly Obama wasn't around in 2003.
Neither was Pope Francis.
I don't care its not your decision to say if I will go to heaven or not, Christ is the door way, not you.
Its funny you say you have stop listening to this since 2003 and you answering me in 2016-that's 13 years apart.
You Catholic's are very sensitive, no-ones against anybody, you all seem to react on the bad's instead of trying to understand we aren't against you personally, its what you believe in, and because you haven't received Jesus into your hearts, to become born again, which means accepting the Spirit of God into your life's. Matter of fact all we are doing is trying to help you become like us, how Jesus wanted you to be.

We are not against you.
When some one has a dig at me, about my beliefs, I don't get all upset, I already know the truth, and if they don't accept that, that's there problem, the lord has enough men and women out there who are working for him, I can only do my bit, to help bring in a sinner and believe in Christ. No-ones against you, its your Church we are finding out these things, and our job is to help bring you closer to the Lord. Amen.

Boy, you comment like an eeediot. I didn't read most of your steupid comment coming from your demented mind.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by brocab: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
You should read your own stuff-you are acting like a fool, you just can't get your head around the truth.
Like I said the JW's have a habit of just picking out a few verses instead of reading the hole chapter, Which proves my story.
Read before you reply. Eeeeeediot, you didn't read it because the truth bites you on your ass, everytime.
blazer234:

Boy, you comment like an eeediot. I didn't read most of your steupid comment coming from your demented mind.
Re: The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real by blazer234: 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
brocab:
You should read your own stuff-you are acting like a fool, you just can't get your head around the truth.
Like I said the JW's have a habit of just picking out a few verses instead of reading the hole chapter, Which proves my story.
Read before you reply. Eeeeeediot, you didn't read it because the truth bites you on your ass, everytime.

You are the greatest of eediots and you must be the head of Foooools Worldwide. I didint read you nonsense. I know it will make no sense. All you deserve is more cuuuuuurse on your already curseddddd head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 54th Birthday / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.