Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Spirit Of Grace Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Grace Part 1 (382 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Grace Part 1 by charisville: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2013
Jesus answered, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. John 3.5

Nicodemus came to our Saviour in John 3. He was a teacher of the law- a leader in fact. He had all the knowledge but still felt lacking. The law gives the know-how of the commandments but does not give the strength needed to keep them. He came by night, because he sought something; even he didn’t know what it was. Thank God for the Saviour’s love. He told Nicodemus the truth, unless a person is born from above, he cannot see the kingdom of God (John 3.3).

Being born from above was later explained by Jesus in verse 5 as being born of water and Spirit. “Water and Spirit” is translated as one word in Greek which is “pneumatos” or “pneuma” meaning SPIRIT. In Hebrew, this same word is pronounced “rooach”.

Transliteration of this word, using meaning of the Jewish alphabets, it means first (r) secure (oo) breath (ach). The Spirit is our first secure breath (Genesis 2.7) and we can’t do without Him. Until we are born with this breath, we can’t see or enter into the kingdom; Zoe life of God.

And this breath is not a vapour. The number associated with the alphabet representing breath, is number 5. This is the number of grace! Grace leads us into this life and keeps us there. We need to continually, consciously acknowledge the grace of God.

We can do “No-Thing” without Grace. Trust in His Grace today.

Prayer: I totally depend on Your Grace Lord. I consciously walk in its suffiency. In Jesus name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/the-spirit-of-grace-part-1/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule

(1) (Reply)

No Need To Proof The Below / Trust In The Lord / Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.