Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page (699 Views)

How To Get Your Posts To Nairaland's Front Page!!! / Why Do Crappy Threads Make The Nairaland Front Page? / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Fellow NL, it has come to my notice that we tend to attach so much importance on making the NL's front page. When we see a post, I see some people with comments which includes" U no go make front page in jesus name" , " U self wan enter front Page", "How did this make the front page" etc. We so much cherish being on front page and we criticize the moderators for putting others post there because the news aren't really serious. Oga,life itself isn't serious, so whatever makes front page let it make it. News ana news. But I wanna know the importance of making front page, because people don't really post to share information, they post to make front page. I won't be surprise if someone's comment here goes thus" you self wan enter front page"(lol7).
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page by zeelo2014: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2013
This is what they gain.

[size=30pt]NOTHING
[/size]
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2013
what else if not attention.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page by rmaubsiau(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2013
YOU SEF WAN MAKE FRONT PAGE ? grin

hahahahaha kidding mehn!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page by zutu(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Space reserved in case fp tins
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page by nedu2000(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2013
It boosts one's self-confidence,we are human beings & most of us love the attention &recognition you can't blame anyone who craves that

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page by christejames(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
I tire ooo, abeg help me ask them.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page by Emmyk(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Popularity. If you keep making it regularly tho.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange Things About Females / Video: What Can Make A Nigerian Man Cry ?? / Imo 2015: Arthur Nzeribe Writes Off Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.