Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 (844 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 by ruthobaz(f): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2013
My wishes are to be in a closer relationship with God,be among the top five students in my department and learn more skills making me self-reliant. On a lighter note, I hope to be in three different levels next year as a UNIBEN student in my 2nd year lols. Hop on the train and share yours.
Re: Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 by gwinfyoung(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
to get d 2014 lastest honda....hehehe
Re: Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 by experimentist: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
» To stop smoking Mary
» To have a lover
» To make money
» Build a skyscraper/high-rise
» Start a very lucrative business
» My family
......There's more, I'm cumin......
Re: Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 by autofreak2020(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
I want to quit comedy and stop making jest of people at slightest opportunity.
I want to acquire atleast two skills.
I want complete my research on LB.
I dont want to earn any grade less than B.
I want to buy slr digital camera before next April.
I will search for a girl i could love, i dont know why it is difficult for me to fall in love.
I will make sure my immediate sister secure admission next year.
I want to start earning money next year immediately after my graduation to support my family.
GOD HELP ME.
Re: Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 by ruthobaz(f): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
auto_freak2020: I want to quit comedy and stop making jest of people at slightest opportunity.
I want to acquire atleast two skills.
I want complete my research on LB.
I dont want to earn any grade less than B.
I want to buy slr digital camera before next April.
I will search for a girl i could love, i dont know why it is difficult for me to fall in love.
I will make sure my immediate sister secure admission next year.
I want to start earning money next year immediately after my graduation to support my family.
GOD HELP ME.
wow! lots of wishes.God help us
Re: Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
ruthobaz:
wow! lots of wishes.God help us
happy new year Ruth.
Re: Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 by ruthobaz(f): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
happy new year Ruth.
Same to you
Re: Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
ruthobaz:
Same to you
yea,,you were absent from nairaland in 2014.
Re: Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
ruthobaz:
Same to you
like only 39 posts ,u are really introvertive.

(1) (Reply)

9 Craziest Things Ever Found In Toilets / Meet The Woman Who Cuddles With Strangers For $60 An Hour / 10 Of The Most Evil Medical Experiments In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.