Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Wrong Perceptions And Mentality About Christmas And New Year - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wrong Perceptions And Mentality About Christmas And New Year (518 Views)

Unique Story About Christmas. / Treatment Giving To Olamide On Stage... Nigerians Mentality / Christmas And New-year Which Is Hotter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Perceptions And Mentality About Christmas And New Year by adusco(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
I had wanted to write something about this long time ago, thank God i eventually did.
Many people believe that the best time to get new things is during the xmas or the new year which brings about the saying "new year new things, new system"

some of the event that takes place during these periods are

1. Getting new clothes and shoes which could be gotten anytime before or after the festive period.
If i may ask, is it a must we wear something new for xmas or new year celebration when we have nice shoes and clothes in our wardrobe

2.some believe it's the time to move to thier new houses thereby causing them to postpone moving to the house after it has been completed a long time ago or probably rushed it and packed in without completing the construction.

3.some cosider it the best time to buy new cars and purchase luxury goods which could be done anytime of the year

4 some change thier furnitures and carpet/rugs

5.To some ,its time to change phones,laptops and electronics

6.some change boyfriends/girlfriends.

Must we run into debt because the new year is around the corner.

plz add yours

(1) (Reply)

Where Will You Be By 12midnight New Year's Eve? / Business Opportunity Just For U. / A Brief And Intresting History Of Valentine's Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.