Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? (480 Views)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / What Part Of Your Body Do You Start With When Taking Your Bath? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Okay. I was watching "sex doctors' abi na 'sex clinic' sef, the other day. And this very beautiful, slim....a physique to die for/ envy... nice boobs size... nice bum... ebony UK accent that is so sexy with a small lisp. One thing though, she is self conscious... she cannot be naked even in front of her husband. she can never get naked even in front of the mirror..why? Because she hates a certain part of her body. It angers and makes her sad just looking at it.

Her tummy... has this hideous lines of stretch marks. I was sad for her. It was so many that it looked like spider webs on her tummy. She said it happened after the birth of her son.

She no longer feels sexy or confident about her body. It took a lot of persuasion before she could even let d camera have a sneak peek.

What part of your body do you not like. Be it the shape, or a scar... or the feel of it... or does it just look wierd.

Mine: my tummy and my upperarms. My tummy looks funny. And due to weight loss, I kinda av this weird little streaks of lines. I have this gorgeous skin but I can't wear anything that leaves my arms bare.

Anyhow, my sex appeal is still up there though!!! I'm sexy and I frigging know it!

tongue
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? by badmeat(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
I Hate my joystick,it makes me spend money and gets me into a lots of problems
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? by topsy1971: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
my private part. Reason: E no dey hear word.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? by spenca: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
My D , it's just too big , they keep avoiding me next time
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? by Ifyx(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
topsy1971: my private part. Reason: E no dey hear word.
cut it off!
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 31, 2013
Ifyx: cut it off!

#gbam!
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 31, 2013
bad meat: I Hate my joystick,it makes me spend money and gets me into a lots of problems

Wc kain money? Na osho free u wan dey do before?

Smh seriously
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? by Aminat508(f): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2013
My arms tht y I hate short sleeves, nd my back too big..

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Every Adult Should Do In 2014 / BREAKING NEWS: Gov.oshiomole Badly Injured, Rushed To Secret London Hospital / Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.