Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Zimbabwean Prophet Predicts Liverpool To Win Title - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Zimbabwean Prophet Predicts Liverpool To Win Title (1178 Views)

City Win Title In Loss Time.waited For 44 Yrs To Win The Trophy And Had 44 Shots / Wenger Can Pick Wilshere Because He’s Not Under Pressure To Win Title: / Man Utd To Win Title For Third Consecutive Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Prophet Predicts Liverpool To Win Title by Didyouknow: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
A youthful Zimbabwean prophet Eubert Angel has prophesied that Liverpool will win the English Premier League title this season.

Angel who is the founder of Spirit Embassy church and once lived in Manchester is widely known for various football prophesies.

In May 2012 Angel prophesied that Chelsea would beat Liverpool to win the FA Cup a few hours before kickoff.

Chelsea went on to win 2-1 after he had correctly spelt the scoreline and gave exact goal descriptions.

He was again on point when he foretold Manchester United’s league glory last season.

A self-confessed Manchester United fan, he however sees Liverpool bagging it this season.

“Liverpool, I am with you this year and God has shown me he is returning you to your glory days,” he said.

It would be Liverpool’s 19th league title and their first since the 1989/1990 season.

Early this month Angel also correctly prophesised the exact day, date and time former South African President Nelson Mandela would die.

supersport.com
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Predicts Liverpool To Win Title by luvola(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
front page mod.. I am a die hard Liverpool fan..

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Predicts Liverpool To Win Title by CHARLOE(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
TBJ jnr, used to watch dis guy on satelite tv, esp 1 miracle money prog, never belived it. But if d op is right, den we need to watch out for dis angel!
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Predicts Liverpool To Win Title by chelseabmw(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
luvola: front page mod.. I am a die hard Liverpool fan..

Really? You are a die hard liverpool fan?? or Looserpool Anyways GO N DIE cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Predicts Liverpool To Win Title by ajasa4link: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Loserpool to win the league bawo?... mtchewwww prophet Don smoke igbo jor. The same Loserpool my oracle told me will be playing in Europa league next season? Abeg wait make I consult ifa olokun asorodayo again o.

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Predicts Liverpool To Win Title by psalmdave(m): 1:05am On Jan 04, 2014
Liverpool has nt even been guaranteed a champions league spot sef,no one has tho,but Looking at the way liverpool lost the games against chelsea and man city,i still think they have a great job to do

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Players Celebrated Community Shield Success With Mayfair Night Out / Do U Believe That Rv Nistelrooy Can Be The Top Scorer In Germany? / Uefa Champions League Seedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.