Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Much Awaited Wedding - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Much Awaited Wedding (3843 Views)

Here Comes The Long Awaited Saints, The Change Mantras (hilarious Photo) / Application For Long Awaited Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Much Awaited Wedding by princesa(f): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2008
On a sunny beautiful Saturday in Paris (I love that city) the much awaited and talked about wedding between my pretty self PRINCESA and his handsome self JEOVY took place, did I forget to mention how colorful it was, well here are the highlights

*Ituen walked me down the aisle while Studio and his crew provided the wedding music

* Clem (a big surprise now) was my maid of honor, while Lysaa, Efosa, Nella and Gaby were my bride’s maid all dressed in blue Baby chiffon (beautiful color wont you say)

*Ben was jeovy’s best man, while Okran (the weed guy, wonder how he got stabilized), Showbobo (was quite decent with no trouble-looking attitude), Info (he customized the wedding venue too) jaymobb, Holythug, (left his streets thug in Kukuvi) sauce Da Silvaman and some other handsome dudes were the groom’s maid (if that word exist)  

*Lysa formed a band specially for me and put up a swell performance on that day

*At the high table were:
GUNPOINT (my one and only general, sorry if I got married to a civilian thereby breaking the Military code, but sometimes love is funny)
MR TURKEY
TUFE (how sad he was to see me finally leave his polygamous home to a more peaceful home, I will miss not all the brawl of your household )
ITUEN (After he had gladly walked me down the aisle )
INFO (and he looked real nice sitting there)
CLEM (she was so beautiful in that blue dress)

While the rest jokes section beautiful dudes and handsome ladies looked and cheered on from the audience

Clause: now you can all go on rejecting the roles you played, but it don’t matter much because the deed is far done
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by princesa(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2008
this is the ring that beautifully seats on my finger

Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by sammy6(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2008
Yeah right
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by ituen(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2008
What a studded ring shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I didnt know Jeovy would borrow a Plastic ring for the wedding
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Jeovy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2008
sharap Ituen grin
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by folahann(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2008
Happy married life, Jeovy & princesa

This is a living testimony on Nairaland
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by MrInfo1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2008
. . .That ShiT happens?
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by slkphil: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2008
wat can i say

stop leaving in fantasia, come back to reality

peace out
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Jeovy(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2008
newbie piss off tongue
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by MrInfo1(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2008
U've 4gotten u were once a newbie? what a pity cry

1 Like

Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by clemcykul(f): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2008
dats what you get wen kids use the net.

this is childish.
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by segunpc(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2008
@ princesa

just no try pass oshodi with dat ring if u still love ya finger!

well sha, happy married life!
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by sunej(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2008
Looks for a bucket of water, finds one. Pours it on Princess A Sorry Girl, u over slept. Were u dreaming?
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by ituen(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2008
Allow hem to be abeg

All of una dey jealous.

FYI, this has been the longest courtship in NLD
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by princesa(f): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2008
ituen:

What a studded ring shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I didnt know Jeovy would borrow a Plastic ring for the wedding

that wasnt what you said at the wedding undecided

folahann:

Happy married life, Jeovy & princesa

This is a living testimony on Nairaland

thank you dude cool

infobaba:

. . .That ShiT happens?

thanks for cutomizing the wedding venue wink

slkphil:

what can i say

stop leaving in fantasia, come back to reality

peace out

you really need reality yourself

clemcykul:

that is what you get when kids use the net.

this is childish.

thanks for being my maid of honour
you looked radiant on the blue gown wink

segunpc:

@ princesa

just no try pass oshodi with that ring if u still love ya finger!

well sha, happy married life!

thanks dude
sad that we wouldnt be doing the movie afterall embarassed

sunej:

Looks for a bucket of water, finds one. Pours it on Princess A Sorry Girl, u over slept. Were u dreaming?

boy are you sad i dink get married to you

ituen:

Allow hem to be abeg

All of una dey jealous.

FYI, this has been the longest courtship in NLD

now you are talkng
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by pawn89(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
@princesa i guess uve heard about the one and only jungle WARRI, just take a friendly visit to that city with that ur ring am sure u will go back with a rubber one in place grin grin grin
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by nightnurse(f): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2008
Nairaland, Wonderland!
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by pawn89(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
that it nairaland wonderland wink
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Jeovy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2008
infobaba:

You've 4gotten u were once a newbie? what a pity cry
and I remembered you were never one,what a non pity
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by studio43(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2008
@princessa and jeovy,
my brand be STAR LAGER BEER, na wetin i wan drink be dat on d d/day o.  wink  grin  grin

@pawn,
u from niger delta? wetin wan bring dat kind yarnins about replacing princessa's precious ring with a plastic one na?  angry
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by studio43(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
ibkaye,
were is your bible?
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Gabry(f): 3:06am On Aug 07, 2008
On a sunny beautiful Saturday in Paris (I love that city) the much awaited and talked about wedding between my pretty self PRINCESA and his handsome self JEOVY took place, did I forget to mention how colorful it was, well here are the highlights

*Ituen walked me down the aisle while Studio and his crew provided the wedding music

* Clem (a big surprise now) was my maid of honor, while Lysaa, Efosa, Nella and Gaby were my bride’s maid all dressed in blue Baby chiffon (beautiful color wont you say)

*Ben was jeovy’s best man, while Okran (the weed guy, wonder how he got stabilized), Showbobo (was quite decent with no trouble-looking attitude), Info (he customized the wedding venue too) jaymobb, Holythug, (left his streets thug in Kukuvi) sauce Da Silvaman and some other handsome dudes were the groom’s maid (if that word exist)

*At the high table were:
GUNPOINT (my one and only general, sorry if I got married to a civilian thereby breaking the Military code, but sometimes love is funny)
MR TURKEY
TUFE (how sad he was to see me finally leave his polygamous home to a more peaceful home, I will miss not all the brawl of your household )

While the rest jokes section beautiful dudes and handsome ladies looked and cheered on from the audience

Clause: now you can all go on rejecting the roles you played, but it don’t matter much because the deed is far done

Princesa, GIRL!!! Cut the crap already. That is hilarious!!!  grin  grin  grin

And me the bride's maid? No way. . . I wanna be the the person standing next tot he wedding cake!
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by clemcykul(f): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2008
a cake made of gravel?
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Gabry(f): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2008
A cake made as a Battenburg and coated with Sugarless Marzipan and natural Royal Icing with lots of Apricots and Cherries and and Pecan Nuts and Walnuts and Hazelnuts and being flamed with Rum and Brandy!!!!!  grin  grin  grin

Ohhh. . . And after you slice it, you serve it with Sugarless Pistachio Ice cream, Sugarless 98% Pure Dark Chocolate Fudge and Sugarless Whip Fresh Cream.  grin

Unless if the Royal Icing is Sugarless, than the Hot Caramel comes in the picture!!!! shocked tongue
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Jeovy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
gabrywyl

you must definitely love cake cheesy
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by studio43(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2008
Jeovy:

gabrywyl

i bet she does. just the way u love beer grin grin
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Nella(f): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2008
princesa:

*At the high table were:
MR TURKEY

lmao, hilarious indeed! lol,

But wait, . . . .Me! - Bride's maid!! wonder's shall never end! --- You don forget sayy na my husband u steal go do that wedding!??   cheesy lmao,
Don't worry, I will do the Nigerian movie style and show up at your wedding with a gun! u will have d wedding of your life! grin
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Gabry(f): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2008
Jeovy:

gabrywyl

I love alot of things bro. grin

studio43:

i bet she does. just the way u love beer grin grin

Really
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by lexicon(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2008
ibkaye:

this na ring abi Bolt & Nut,
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by Jeovy(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2008
Nella:

lmao, hilarious indeed! lol,

But wait, . . . .Me! - Bride's maid!! wonder's shall never end! --- You don forget sayy na my husband u steal go do that wedding!??   cheesy lmao,
Don't worry, I will do the Nigerian movie style and show up at your wedding with a gun! u will have d wedding of your life! grin

NELLACIOUS Nella,be sure you shoot the right person,abeg practice again grin

Studio

go and sleep
Re: The Much Awaited Wedding by princesa(f): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2008
nella
sorry but the better girls get the good guys
while the lipsrsealed get the undecided guys cool
and that your gun go turn back killing you
better watch it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is More Cute / Jay Z And Beyonce Got Wedded At Ilorin / Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.