Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom (3842 Views)

Some Excuses That Some Guys Come Up With During This Year Val (see Photo) / 14 Hilarious Tips On How To Avoid Lagos Traffic / My First Time Of Using A Condom!! #very-funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by bunmioguns(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
1. I don’t have any!!!
2. I’ll pull out before I ejaculate.
3. I left them in the car’s glove compartment and they melted!
4. They hurt me, they cut the blood off.
5. I’m too big, I cannot wear them.
6. We didn’t use one last time and it was ok, wasn’t it?
7.There wasn’t any left in the machine.
8. It’s like having a bath with your socks on.
9. I never wear them and Iam ok, I’ve never had an STD
10. I’m too embarrassed to buy them.
11. They are too expensive, I don’t have money for that, I’d rather spend my money on you.
12.We don’t need condoms, you’re on the pill.
13.I had a vasectomy, we don’t need them.
14.Why? I don’t have any disease!
15.Don’t you trust me?
16.If you love me you wouldn’t ask me to wear one.
17.We’ve already gone this far, we can’t stop now.
18.I am better at it without one.
19.It ruins the mood.
20.Do you think you would catch something from me? Come on, I had ashower this morning!
21.They don’t work, my sister got pregnant with one.
22.Only if you can put it on with your mouth (with a big smile).
23.Why don’t YOU wear one?
24.My religion forbids me from wearing condoms.
25.Better not wear one, I know a girl who had to goto hospital to have a condom removed!
26.I don’t enjoy it with a condom.
27.YOU wouldn’t like it with a condom!
28.We only need them if you are sleeping around, because I am not. Are you?
29.They could give you a rash!
30.It’s my birthday!

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by mcnepow(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
30 WHOLE EXCUSES to avoid using a DonCom!?? This is crazieee! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by bunmioguns(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
mcnepow: 30 WHOLE EXCUSES to avoid using a DonCom!?? This is crazieee! shocked grin
Na so nw . .cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
Its not funny joor.
Besides, for an anti-CopyandPaste person wey u be, dis ur yoke na copy and paste...from naijapals. tongue
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by bunmioguns(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
booqee: Its not funny joor.
Besides, for an anti-CopyandPaste person wey u be, dis ur yoke na copy and paste...from naijapals. tongue
See her, she don dey look for my trouble, anyway. . .I will not react **Smile** . . . **Grabs her by his side and Presses her Bo.o bs hard**
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
bunmioguns:
See her, she don dey look for my trouble, anyway. . .I will not react **Smile** . . . **Grabs her by his side and Presses her Bo.o bs hard**
mtcheww.....u want make dat hand burn ni?? Am i yo mate?!
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by Exponental(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2012
a friends gf in schl then had cd in her for almost 3wks, she couldnt remove it..........luckily it came out after
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by bunmioguns(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2012
Exponental: a friends gf in schl then had cd in her for almost 3wks, she couldnt remove it..........luckily it came out after

thats really weird
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by bunmioguns(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2012
booqee: mtcheww.....u want make dat hand burn ni?? Am i yo mate?!

hahahahahah. . . .laffing in Boko Haram. . .Aunty Mi, sorry ma.. . . but please can you allow me to knack ur akpako? grin grin grin
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by lilkech(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
searching .

searching . .

searching . . .

im sorry, i just can't seem to find this post
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by Exponental(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2012
lilkech: searching .

searching . .

searching . . .

dont tell me u can see, sorry!
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by bunmioguns(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
lilkech: searching .

searching . .

searching . . .

when u come turn to Blind Man
Re: Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom by cindyrella(f): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
Yawns

(1) (Reply)

Well Timed Sport Pictures!! / Beautiful Photos: 22 Things You Don’t Know That Happens In 80’s | LOOOL / Dog Dog Dog: New Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.