Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Can He Change? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can He Change? (2044 Views)

Can He Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Please I honestly need you guys advice.
Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
"Can he change"? Is he a baby's diaper? tongue

1 Like

Re: Can He Change? by vizkiz: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
martha: "Can he change"? Is he a baby's diaper? tongue

bby ur hurtinq her feelinqs wif those words undecided
@ Op...hw was he actinq b4 u quys started datinq??
N u said e invited u 2 his house n u refuse yet ue still complaininq u dnt knw where he stays?
All i tink u shuld do z call it quit...its berra u stop d relationship nw or u'll come back here n tell us stories dt touch
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

[color=#000099]bby ur hurtinq her feelinqs wif those words undecided
@ Op...hw was he actinq b4 u quys started datinq??
N u said e invited u 2 his house n u refuse yet ue still complaininq u dnt knw where he stays?
All i tink u shuld do z call it quit...its berra u stop d relationship nw or u'll come back here n tell us storie
Re: Can He Change? by Rhemar(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
u nid to watch it 'cos I can't fathom why he'll fix a date nd wouldn't kip 2 it nd 4 dis 2 av been repeated severally. Just take ur time nd try 2 find out reasons 4 his failed promises he might av gud reasons nt to av kept them so far
Re: Can He Change? by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
He invited you to his house several times and you refuse to show up

You make appointments with him several times he refuse to show up

Seems both of you are tailor made for each other. Happy married Life

You call a guy your bf and you dont knw where he lives, maybe he lives in a cemetery or with 3 other wives. You dont care to know. happy married life

5 Likes

Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah this is simple,he is not that into you,its a harsh reality.
Re: Can He Change? by vizkiz: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: Am complaining for not keeping to promise. We both don't have issue relating to me knowing his house, we have iron out that aspect.
Since last week till date, we have fix date close to Four times and non had he kept to. we are suppose to meet around 2pm today before embarking on his journey my guy did not show up. He called around 5.45pm that his already on his way to where his travel to.
To be honest, this guy can spend his last kobo to call me but the promise aspect is what I hate with passion. I don't make promises which I know I can keep so I expected him to do thesame.

Bby, a quy cnt keep his word on jst a date...do u tink he's qonna keep his word on nt dumpinq u?? dnt u qt it??
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Rhemar: u nid to watch it 'cos I can't fathom why he'll fix a date nd wouldn't kip 2 it nd 4 dis 2 av been repeated severally. Just take ur time nd try 2 find out reasons 4 his failed promises he might av gud reasons nt to av kept them so far
Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Can He Change? by sapiosexual(f): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
someone that you are dating but didn't bother to know where he lives and you are talking about marriage. both of you should keep jonzing that you are in a relationship o. I laugh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: Please I honestly need you guys advice cause am going gaga over what had being happening to my relationship.
My guy had never kept to his promise, when he tells me yes I make sure I mutiply that yes to hundred No . Each time we agreed to meet at a place he would not show up either will he call to explain , not until the second day. I don't know wher he stays but I have his business card,even though he had invited me to his place several time which I refuse to go.wht pains me most is that, each time I complain he would tell me to accept him for who he his, that he has been off relationship for so long so his trying to adjust. That I should be patient with him that with time he would be the kind of man I want him to be.
My question is how am I sure he would adjust to keeping simple promises. Can I still hang on or quit ? I don't want to fall victim of my husband this my husband that. Not after series of write up given my my mama and papa regarding building a solid foundation in relationship.

And you call him "my guy"? My guy as in friend or boyfriend? All you have is his business card. Why haven't you been to his place?

You are not sure about this guy and both of you do not take the relationship seriously. He cant keep a date or promise and you just have his phone number and business card. I will advice you both take it slowly. Establish the basics of friendship and trust before thinking of calling him "my husband". Take it one day at a time and dont start building castles in the air.
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
dayokanu: He invited you to his house several times and you refuse to show up

You make appointments with him several times he refuse to show up

Seems both of you are tailor made for each other. Happy married Life

You call a guy your bf and you dont knw where he lives, maybe he lives in a cemetery or with 3 other wives. You dont care to know. happy married life
I did not disclose mauch detail here, I only gave those that Important. Also I have never promise visiting him,infact I made that knew to him right from onset because I don't want anything that will draw me back spiritually, hope you got what I mean by that?
I have details of where he lives have even done my background check to be sure if where he lives corresponds and it does.
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nashville:

And you call him "my guy"? My guy as in friend or boyfriend? All you have is his business card. Why haven't you been to his place?

You are not sure about this guy and both of you do not take the relationship seriously. He cant keep a date or promise and you just have his phone number and business card. I will advice you both take it slowly. Establish the basics of friendship and trust before thinking of calling him "my husband". Take it one day at a time and dont start building castles in the air.
thanks ma really appreaciate it.

I wish to be going to his abode any time any day but why I don't want to is because I don't want any thing call s- e- x .I want the relationship out of s e x. Although i told him but his respons does not sound convicing .
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

Bby, a quy cnt keep his word on jst a date...do u tink he's qonna keep his word on nt dumpinq u?? dnt u qt it??
thanks that why am here I know I will hear the hard truth. Thanks man.
Re: Can He Change? by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
So you suspect whenever you visit him he would pounce on you and rappee you?

If you think all he wants from you is sex then maybe you shouldnt be in a relationship with him

He too might have his reasons for not making the appointments set especially in restaurants He might feel it would draw him back financially cheesy

You understand what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
byvan: Sarah this is simple,he is not that into you,its a harsh reality.
thanks I want to be sure before concluding that was why I ran to my family here cause you guys will always say it just the way it should be.
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu]So you suspect whenever you visit him he would pounce on you and rappee you?

If you think all he wants from you is sex then maybe you shouldnt be in a relationship with him

He too might have his reasons for not making the appointments set especially in restaurants He might feel it would draw him back financially cheesy
Noted.
Re: Can He Change? by vizkiz: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: thanks ma really appreaciate it.

I wish to be going to his abode any time any day but why I don't want to is because I don't want any thing call s- e- x .I want the relationship out of s e x. Although i told him but his respons does not sound convicing .

nw i knw y he's actinq weird grin
Re: Can He Change? by taryour(f): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: most time I fix it to my church just to save him the stress of spending or I will ask him to choose where is comfortable for him.Beside at times I make sure I do the payment for both of us to save him all the financailly stress .

Young lady wake up abeg. Your conditions sef get as e be. If you want a no s e x relationship doesn't mean you shouldn't visit him in his home, come on you aint teenagers that meet in public places all the time they want to talk/meet. Did you say most of the place you choose to meet is church oga oo. The guy go dey fear you sef. Just drop it,its so obvious you don't trust the guy and he knows so that just might be a reason he is isn't taking you serious.
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

nw i knw y he's actinq weird grin
lol, thanks.
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
taryour:

Young lady wake up abeg. Your conditions sef get as e be. If you want a no s e x relationship doesn't mean you shouldn't visit him in his home, come on you aint teenagers that meet in public places all the time they want to sleep. Did you say most of the place you choose to meet is church oga oo. The guy go dey fear you sef. Just drop it,its so obvious you don't trust the guy and he knows so that just might be a reason he is isn't taking you serious.
Thanks
Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Same story, two different topics, which one nah? Keep one and close the other jor.
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
candy: Same story, two different topics, which one nah? Keep one and close the other jor.
no be my fault na, you know how Nigeria network the do? Beside I don't know how to delete a thread abeg help me with how to go abt it.
Re: Can He Change? by greatgod2012(f): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Evaluate/examine yourself!

Evaluate/examine the guy!

Evaluate/examine the realtionship!

And then evaluate/examine if you can still go ahead with the relationship or not.

May God give you the wisdom, to do all the evaluations/examinations properly. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
@greatgod,Thank so much am gratful for the anaysis.
Re: Can He Change? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
@op know this those times he fail to keep his promises he is with another gal as u are booking appointment at a public place another gal is booking appointment in his house he ignore u to attend to the other gal that is why he will call the next day with excuses.
Re: Can He Change? by LerrieJohn(f): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
@ OP your topic should be " Does he want a relationship with me? " the answer is NO.
Your guy ke!!!, from your story you guys aren't even dating cos he doesn't show up.
He's not "your man" until you are in a real relationship.
Re: Can He Change? by Saraha1(f): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lerrie John: @ OP your topic should be " Does he want a relationship with me? " the answer is NO.
Your guy ke!!!, from your story you guys aren't even dating cos he doesn't show up.
He's not "your man" until you are in a real relationship.
hmmmm, thanks for the harsh truth.
Re: Can He Change? by onegig(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
What ever happened to a frank talk?

The world is easier now....You have phone and chatting applications you dont have to physically meet to have a date.

But wait how did he do the chasing since he is always not available?

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Set To Wed / Be Careful Before You Turn Into Someone Everyone Wants To Avoid!!!! / The Most Beautiful But Heartbreaking Wedding That Left All In Tears Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.