Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Web Masters Please Help Me Solve This Puzzle - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Masters Please Help Me Solve This Puzzle (486 Views)

Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. / Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! / Masters Please Help Me Review This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Masters Please Help Me Solve This Puzzle by ncpat(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
I have a musical website that I hosted for long http://1010studio.com but recently I decided to redesign it using wordpress after everything to my suprise this night I can no long find a post I posted and shared on social network on my site,I even checked cpanel and could not find the file and not even in the trash so as I was typing to ask nairaland to explain to me while my mind was already thinking it is only my host company that can have access to it,I then decided to check my header.php where I listed my playlist if it has been removed also because the post was also on my no.1 playlist and could not find it anymore after lauching two browser and refreshing them but to my surprise when I log back to my wordpress dashboard, I now saw 6 post again instead of the 4 post displayed earlier,
Re: Web Masters Please Help Me Solve This Puzzle by luvscholar(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2013
How good re u with codes?

(1) (Reply)

Errors With Exporting Artisteer As Joomla Templates / Didyouknow Nigerians Are Embracing Ecommerce According To The Terragon Group / Unlimited Nigeria Web Hosting | Alpha Reseller Hosting | Vbhostnet.com | N3000/y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.