Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Single Nigerian Men/women In New York Read This!!!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Single Nigerian Men/women In New York Read This!!!!! (624 Views)

Naija Cook In New York Area? / Can Nigerian Men Cook? / Good Nigerian Restaurant In New York, New Jersey Or Philadelphia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Nigerian Men/women In New York Read This!!!!! by Justlikemamaput: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2013
I am young girl trying to supplement her income.
I also happen to be a great cook.
Friends beg me to cook all the time. In fact, I think they sometimes only visit me just to eat.
And after visiting a few places in NY, I think something is missing in the food. That feeling like you just eat your mother, grandmother or favorite aunty's cooking. That's what I can provide for you.
My specialties are
native style egusi soup with any meat/dried or fresh fish and with either bitter leaf or ukazi
Native Achi Soup with goat meat or fresh fish
Ogbono soup with goat meat, stock and/or dried fish
Goat meat stew and pepper soup
Vegetable soup / edikaikong
Beans and Plantain porridge ( You will lick your plate)
Yam Porridge

If you are busy, don't have time to cook or go to restaurants then I might just be what you need.
email me for more details if you are interested.
nymamaput@gmail.com

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: What Part Of The Chicken Did You Eat Today? / Midnight Cake Delivery In Hyderabad / Fish Scales Remover-nyanfu.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.