Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,088 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? (5227 Views)

Being Gay Is A Choice, Not Genetic Or Hereditary - Ben Carson(gifted Hands) / 'long Life'is It Hereditary? / Divorce In Marriage In The Part Of Women,is It Hereditary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? by jumzzy448: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
chaircover: i dont understand. He is engaged to someone who he is not 100% sure of. Its not as if the eye condition started yesterday, so why wait so long before having fears and doubts. He should have done all his questioning about genetics etc before he even proposed to her and not wait until now.

Personally he shouldn't even marry the lady, because little by little that eye condition is going to "pull" at him and one day without realizing it he is going to pop . . .also if it does happen to be genetic and any of the kids has it, he is going to react negatively to her and maybe the children.
Aunty cc, pls can I have your email address? I want to discuss something with u.
Re: Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? by darkhorizon: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nwulia:
It is not hereditary,n it can be corrected with surgery abroad.my niece did hers,u won't even know she had cross eyes after the surgery.
good afternoon. Please,where did she do it? And cost also? Thanks
Re: Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? by Nwulia(f): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
darkhorizon:
good afternoon. Please,where did she do it? And cost also? Thanks
she did it in the UK. But will ask her for hospitals around that can perform such surgery.
Re: Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? by Gigihealth: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lazy eye also known as amblyopia is decreased vision in one eye. It is caused by an abnormal vision development in the early stage of life. The lazy or weaker eye usually wanders outward or inward. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/lazy-eye-causes-symptoms-and-treatment/
Re: Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? by njiasi30(f): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
I ve dat kind of eyes, cheesy d funny thing is dat b4 u see me or act...ve already seen u tongue we get sharp eyes tongue cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Divorcees In The House / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / Married Women Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.