Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. (861 Views)

Postal Codes Of Nigerian Cities / Postal Codes of Nigerian Cities? / Improving NIPOST (The Nigerian Postal Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by born2lead01: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2013
No doubt Nigeria as a country has had it rough this year with public trust in government and public institutions rapidly declining. In spite of the challenges this year,we still have some successes to be proud off.

I told a friend i was coming from the post office few months back and he was amazed and told me he thought Nigeria postal service had gone the way of NITEL especially in this era of email services and private courier companies. I took my time to educate him on the services offer by NIPOST ranging from e-commerce to improved courier services.

Fellow Nairalanders, i sent a package (0.7kg cost #750) to China using what we call the NORMAL SHIPPING and it got there the 16th day; 0.6kg documents (cost #850) to Ontario and got there in TWO WEEKS! The beauty of it is that i was able to TRACK my items on Nipost and 17track website to know it location at any given time.

They have been very wonderful to those in the importation business; NIPOST staff will call you to pick your items in their possession even if you don't have a box with them. NIPOST offers haulage services for your household properties when you are relocating from one state to another at cheaper rate.

I want us to share our experience with NIPOST services this year and rate them on a scale of 5 where
1 represents very poor services
2 poor services
3 average services
4 Good services
5 Excellent services

Base on my own experience,i give them FOUR STARS!

Oya let's go.
Re: Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by yemi2plus(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2013
The last time I used their service was 22nd of Dec. Before then, I sent a marriage invitation card to my Uncle in Niger State about five year ago and he recieved it two weeks late.
The lady I met their on the 22nd was pretty confused about the whereabout of my items though she confirmed that they had recieved the items. After some serious searching that took almost thirty minutes, she saw it. I signed for order recieve and fucck out.
All in all, their service was great.
Re: Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by born2lead01: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2013
yemi2plus: The last time I used their service was 22nd of Dec. Before then, I sent a marriage invitation card to my Uncle in Niger State about five year ago and he recieved it two weeks late.
The lady I met their on the 22nd was pretty confused about the whereabout of my items though she confirmed that they had recieved the items. After some serious searching that took almost thirty minutes, she saw it. I signed for order recieve and fucck out.
All in all, their service was great.
So what rating will you give them for their service this year?
Re: Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by yemi2plus(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
I only used them once this year, so, I can't rate them.
Re: Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by FarnTarhCoal(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by FarnTarhCoal(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]I have just used NIPOST for the first time, but yet to receive my parcel.

I so much fear their service, 'cos I dont know how save they are.. I just hope it arrives in good shape and condition, then I will come give my rating.

But for now, can you guarantee me the safety. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by born2lead01: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
FarnTarh_Coal: [color=#550000][/color]I have just used NIPOST for the first time, but yet to receive my parcel.

I so much fear their service, 'cos I dont know how save they are.. I just hope it arrives in good shape and condition, then I will come give my rating.

But for now, can you guarantee me the safety. Thanks.
I expressed the same fear initially but after i received their first call,everything disappeared!
Re: Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by born2lead01: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
yemi2plus: I only used them once this year, so, I can't rate them.
ok
Re: Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by FarnTarhCoal(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
born2lead01:
I expressed the same fear initially but after i received their first call,everything disappeared!
can you mention the parcels you have received so far, and where you stay?
Re: Nigeria Postal Service 2013 Rating. by Originalsly: 2:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Int'l parcel.... to Aba...received in good time...everything intact. To Lagos...received a bag of excuses...still waiting to receive packages. Overall rating....3.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Posting Articles This Is A Free Information Am Not Selling / An ATM Machine Discovered In A Plantain Farm Worth $5,000,000,000,000 / Photos: The World’s Largest Bottle Tree Built In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.