Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" (1245 Views)

Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite / 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by elleven45(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2013
I was at a bar just to have my little merry, all of a sudden I saw people moving to a particular direction, I categorically did not want to join the cluster, well, my friends decided to go check what's happening.

Lo and behold they came back, told me some guys were having an argument that preceded to a fight.
They were arguing who's the best "Blogger" Linda Ikeji or Stella Dimokoko.
There was a recent "open letter" to Stella about how Linda is better than her, which stirred a huge arguments online.
This made me to ask, is it worth it? Both bloggers are at their separate homes enjoying the merriment season and some are here fighting over them.
Is it worth it for bloggers that 90% of their posts are "copy and paste"??
Both bloggers (Linda and Stella) copy and edit most of their posts from both international and local online tabloids, with very few posts that are direct source from them, they most times make investigations before posting some stories.
For me I think both bloggers are good in their own antithetic ways. Stella posts some serious stories that Linda can't post because Linda's being meticulous not to bane her relationship with her celebrity friends.
Linda is no doubt the number one blogger in Nigeria and I believe she's richer than stella.

I think it's right time we resolve that brawl here, whom do you think is better from the information you search for on line?
Re: Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2013
Nonesense,home girl is busy making money,they busy blowing her trumpet

1 Like

Re: Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by gwinfyoung(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
aaronson: Nonesense,home girl is busy making money,they busy blowing her trumpet
abi oooh
Re: Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by Polio: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Not interested in resolving any brawl.. Let the jobless vagabonds keep brawling and brawl to death

I am going about my hustle
Re: Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by homesteady(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Biko! Who are those jobless guys arguing about which gossip blog is bigger? grin to the extent that they started fighting! grin
Re: Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by elleven45(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Lol that's mean

Polio: Not interested in resolving any brawl.. Let the jobless vagabonds keep brawling and brawl to death

I am going about my hustle
Re: Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by elleven45(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2013
HIGHness I guess

homesteady: Biko! Who are those jobless guys arguing about which gossip blog is bigger? grin to the extent that they started fighting! grin
Re: Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by Dannylux: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2013
where's your evidence?
Re: Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by freda506(f): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
undecided
Re: Friends Fight Over Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimokoko On "Who's The Best Blogger" by elleven45(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
What are you? A lawyer?

Dannylux: where's your evidence?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reunites With Nigerian Immigration Service - Shares Selfie With Deputy Co / Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu / US Rapper Jarule And Singer Ashanti Are In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.