Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards (60467 Views)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2016
The 10th edition of the Headies award held last night at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, but the award pretty much ended on a sour note after Mavin boss and YBNL boss got into a nasty fight because Lil Kesh of the YBNL lost The Next Rated Award for 2015 category to Reekado Banks of the Mavin which started a beef between the record label CEOs. I think we the fans are begging for answers based on this beef…

Olamide, when his artist Adekunle Gold won the award for Best Alternative act for his song, Shade
climbed the stage with his whole to address what he felt was an injustice to Lil Kesh, said some unpleasant things threw the mic on the floor and stomped off the stage and Don Jazz, who had been given a Special Recognition award at the end of his acceptance speech, urged Olamide to come take the car that came with the award in
question…

1. Don Jazzy not make his beats, rather, he pays people to do it and take all the credit – As revealed by Olamide

2. Headies Awards has been compromised. Going
back to 2014 Headies, Reekado Banks won the Rookie of the Year award without having a song to be nominated with, but his input with Mavin Song Dorobucci.

3. Olamide has let go of the fact that D’banj’s
producer, Deevee accused him of stealing the
Kokomaster’s songs. This can be seen in how
Olamide dragged D’banj into his rant?

4. Don Jazzy is an attention seeker who is not
humble at all as he pose to be – As revealed by
Olamide.

5. Olamide actually care about the feelings of his
fans. This seen in the way he was quick to apologize to them for his very unruly and unacceptable conduct at the awards.

Do you see a diss track loading anyone or should
we just #LeavetrashforLAWMA

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by makingsense(m): 1:00am On Jan 03, 2016
LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by agabaI23(m): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2016
List from Olamide's fan.

Let's wait for Don Jazzy's fan

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Chicagoesontop: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:
The 10th edition of the Headies award held last
night at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria
Island, but the award pretty much ended on a
sour note after Mavin boss and YBNL boss got
into a nasty fight because Lil Kesh of the YBNL
lost The Next Rated Award for 2015 category to
Reekado Banks of the Mavin which started a beef
between the record label CEOs. I think we the fans are
begging for answers based on this beef…
Olamide, when his artist Adekunle Gold won the
award for Best Alternative act for his song, Shade
climbed the stage with his whole to address what
he felt was an injustice to Lil Kesh, said some
unpleasant things threw the mic on the floor and
stomped off the stage and Don Jazz, who had
been given a Special Recognition award at the
end of his acceptance speech, urged Olamide to
come take the car that came with the award in
question…

1. Don Jazzy not make his beats, rather, he pays
people to do it and take all the credit – As
revealed by Olamide

back to 2014 Headies, Reekado Banks won the
Rookie of the Year award without having a song
to be nominated with, but his input with Mavin
Song Dorobucci.

Olamide.

fans. This seen in the way he was quick to
apologize to them for his very unruly and
unacceptable conduct at the awards.

The Only Thing I Have To Say To You About This Post Is ............. Gerara here mehn !!!!

290 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by daryoor(m): 4:44am On Jan 03, 2016
who go sing diss song for don jazzy for mavin. dprince and rekado smiley. lil kesh is enough for the whole mavin make we no add olamide.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by bewla(m): 4:56am On Jan 03, 2016
o
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by south7313: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2016
daryoor:
who go sing diss song for don jazzy for mavin. dprince and rekado smiley. lil kesh is enough for the whole mavin make we no add olamide.

I support u on dis...Lil Kesh can trash dem all on his own.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by hatux: 6:30am On Jan 03, 2016
agabaI23:
List from Olamide's fan.
Let's wait for Don Jazzy's fan
Jazzy get fans

5 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by TheMascot(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2016
hatux:
Jazzy get fans
yes ooh..and dey leave cars for people anywhere they go..#big_boys

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by TheMascot(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:
The 10th edition of the Headies award held last
night at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria
Island, but the award pretty much ended on a
sour note after Mavin boss and YBNL boss got
into a nasty fight because Lil Kesh of the YBNL
lost The Next Rated Award for 2015 category to
Reekado Banks of the Mavin which started a beef
between the record label CEOs. I think we the fans are
begging for answers based on this beef…
Olamide, when his artist Adekunle Gold won the
award for Best Alternative act for his song, Shade
climbed the stage with his whole to address what
he felt was an injustice to Lil Kesh, said some
unpleasant things threw the mic on the floor and
stomped off the stage and Don Jazz, who had
been given a Special Recognition award at the
end of his acceptance speech, urged Olamide to
come take the car that came with the award in
question…

revealed by Olamide

back to 2014 Headies, Reekado Banks won the
Rookie of the Year award without having a song
to be nominated with, but his input with Mavin
Song Dorobucci.

Olamide.

fans. This seen in the way he was quick to
apologize to them for his very unruly and
unacceptable conduct at the awards.

Car finders.. :-p

12 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HzRF(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2016
daryoor:

No

Make we start from chinco ekun jare

Him go use chinese finish them

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2016
TheMascot:
Car finders.. :-p
#leavetrashforlawma egbon park well

9 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

The Only Thing I Have To Say To You About This Post Is ............. Gerara here mehn !!!!
you are in my thread and you are telling me to gerara here mehn and leta they will say olamides fans are the street thugs

#leavetrashforlawma

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
hatux:
Jazzy get fans
who cares

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by TheMascot(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:
#leavetrashforlawma egbon park well
hehehehe hehehehe..fake street..going to twitter to shout " don jazzy , you must kill me today"... cheesy cheesy ...e for do any how... make ambode personally come pack am from him house.m

6 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by wordcat(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:
revealed by Olamide

Guy park well joor,
There are thousands if not millions of talented youths out there fasting and praying that Jazzy will bring them out even without paying them.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by prof800(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2016
They both won awards, so?
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by agabaI23(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2016
hatux:
Jazzy get fans
sorry I didn't know

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2016
TRASH FROM A TRABALIST!

for me olamide owes donjazzy public apology....bcoz he is nowhere near him in riches, age, personality and making good music
even richardo banks donjazzy was siding for is his brother... so why the insult? undecided
i'm sure if donjazy were a yoruba with all these personalities olamide wont insult him

so tell me how this justifies u pple claiming yorubas are respectful.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Damikevin(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2016
daryoor:
So you think Kesh can actually sing a diss track with all his mind on vulgarity.

20 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Donbabajay12(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2016
daryoor:
Even chinko ekun alone is enuf for the mavins

7 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2016
na so........... grin
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2016
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by jonagaga(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Mtcheeeew Leave trash for lawma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2016
just reading comments. #keepitcoming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by bluecircle470: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2016
classicB:
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.

Lollllllll grin na so

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by saintgoogle(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
south7313:

I support u on dis...Lil Kesh can trash dem all on his own.

That means chinko (the ybnl tiger)+ lyrical kesh = collateral damage for the mavins

8 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Omotaday(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
That number one is partially wrong, Don j does not call outside producers and pay them to produce but he has other two in-house producers namely; Altims and Babyfresh that produce for marvin, but Don j always put his name on the productions. The guys were in the last marvin group photo. Cc:lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by MightyHands(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Omotaday(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
classicB:
Girl, you nailed it. This is hypocrisy at its best.

16 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide & Don jazzy deserves 50 lashes of cane on the bumbum

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Any Olamide and Donjazzy post just dey make FP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply / Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) / Ini Edo Flaunts Official Car From Akwa Ibom State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.