Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,032 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) (2779 Views)

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / The World's Cheapest Tablet Computer. / Preorder Your Nokia N8 @ Mizbeach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2013
Hi all. I am compelled to open this thread based on recent buzz about the star W450 quadcore amaxing device. This is a low budget android phone with amazing specs, awesome performance and still budget price... i am talking about a 20,000 naira quadcore phone with 8MP camera, 1GB ram, 2 point touch IPS 4.5 inch screen and many more...

I opened this thread to have a place for ALL those who have indicated interest in ordering for the phone through me either as an individual, for dropshipping or in the bulk order!

BULK ORDER
This will require at least 10 people to come together and pay 12k each for the phone. I then add my funds, order the phones, ship them and clear them and the parties that pooled the funds together come for the device same day it arrives the airport and its cleared. This SHOULD get the phone in with all its accessories at around 16500-17000 naira!!! PLEASE NOTE it may be cheaper but cannot be more expensive. Items will arrive in 14 days or less

SINGLE ORDER_EXPRESS
Here, items will strictly be ordered for the client only and it takes 7 days to arrive Lagos airport and be cleared and ready for pickup.

DROP SHIPPING
This is for those people in far away places who cannot wait or go through the hassle of items first landing lagos and then facing the issue of sending to them again. Order is placed and done on your behalf and sent to your address ANYWHERE in Nigeria directly from China with a S=DHL tracking number provided for you.

Please feel free to check my own thread here https://www.nairaland.com/993722/android-tablets-enquiriestips-purchase-please

You can verify me from any of those people there who i have either ordered or sold an item to in the past.

Please check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1566042/star-w450-mtk6582-android-4.2/10#20573872 for more info and discussions about the phone

Like i always advice, please do your due diligence too by researching the phone online to know its reviews and co before you order.....I AM NOT a MANUFACTURER...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS!!
balogunsam11@yahoo.com
08082946338(whatsapp)

Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by babsalux09(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2013
owk bro,i think as a dealer,u av seen this phone before..and i will need ur brotherly advice..how is it better than d tecno m5 (advantages & disadvantages),and what are accessories that comes with it...and hope it doesnt have a name inscribe at d front,and can i get it delivered to me in akure,ondo state through transport bus..if it will b safe.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2013
babsalux09: owk bro,i think as a dealer,u av seen this phone before..and i will need ur brotherly advice..how is it better than d tecno m5 (advantages & disadvantages),and what are accessories that comes with it...and hope it doesnt have a name inscribe at d front,and can i get it delivered to me in akure,ondo state through transport bus..if it will b safe.

I am a very honest person so i will not lie to you. I have not used the phone before. Like every other person ,i make serious research online from EU and USA users before i buy any phone. I will make the review once i have the first batch in hand. I am ordering four pieces for people today and one for me to make the review too. You can wait for the review before you decide. You can also compare the full specs side by side with the tecno then decide. I will try to do the side by side comparison and put here for you.

Yes i can send through buses and they are safe. I investigate the driver, go to the motorpark office to ask about him and his vehicle, get his phone number and vehicle details and send to the receiver or the parcel. You just meet at the park and take and pay him for the delivery.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by venorite(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2013
You can deal with the op without fear,he sold my first tab to me and was always ready to help with my complaints.I haven't met him before but he's someone I can vouch.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Okay...i guess i explain more here as calls have been much to get more info;

First step it to make the order for the items, then the items get shipped to my shipping agent who forwards here to Nigeria where it is cleared and i receive then disburse to the people who made the order.

Please understand drop shipping is way more expensive than the single express order....it can be as much as 27k if you want it to be sent via DHL to you straight and have it delivered to your house or office address.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by babsalux09(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2013
balogunsam:

I am a very honest person so i will not lie to you. I have not used the phone before. Like every other person ,i make serious research online from EU and USA users before i buy any phone. I will make the review once i have the first batch in hand. I am ordering four pieces for people today and one for me to make the review too. You can wait for the review before you decide. You can also compare the full specs side by side with the tecno then decide. I will try to do the side by side comparison and put here for you.

Yes i can send through buses and they are safe. I investigate the driver, go to the motorpark office to ask about him and his vehicle, get his phone number and vehicle details and send to the receiver or the parcel. You just meet at the park and take and pay him for the delivery.

owk thanks,i think there is no need to rush,let me have ur whatsapp line..i will be contactin u from there,once u hav gotten ur first order..and so i can know more on d review.."like they said,the devil u know yesterday is somehow good to trust that d jesus u are just knowin today"..if d review aint good i will rather just stick to familiar products.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2013
venorite: You can deal with the op without fear,he sold my first tab to me and was always ready to help with my complaints.I haven't met him before but he's someone I can vouch.

haaaa.....Mr Obioraaaaa....my first client EVER from Imo...thanks for the vouch bro. how are you and how is work?
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2013
14k deposit received from Mr Olunlade! Order placed! Expect updates...
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by freddie24: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Hello,

I would like to know if the phone will work with H3G Italy Sim or go to Roaming ?

Thank you!
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
freddie24: Hello,

I would like to know if the phone will work with H3G Italy Sim or go to Roaming ?

Thank you!

They are unlocked to work worldwide with no refraints at all.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by venorite(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Am fine sir,I can't see ur thread without droping by to drop a word...u taught me what android is all about and am very grateful sir.will be getting this fone too
balogunsam:

haaaa.....Mr Obioraaaaa....my first client EVER from Imo...thanks for the vouch bro. how are you and how is work?
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
venorite: Am fine sir,I can't see ur thread without droping by to drop a word...u taught me what android is all about and am very grateful sir.will be getting this fone too

Hahaha...thanks a lot bro....I remember we used to chat for hours,chei u had so much questions eh, and it all paid off eventually. About the phone,hahaha....u are special o...we will work it out.

2 Likes

Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by adeleye27: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
OK i will contact u
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by Lstar4real(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
U are 4real Sir thankx so much realy appreciate ur effort.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lstar4real: U are 4real Sir thankx so much realy appreciate ur effort.

You are welcome bro...please don't forget by thursday o. Items will ship by tomorrow night to the forwarder to Nigeria.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by adeleye27: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=balogunsam]14k deposit received from Mr Olunlade! Order placed! Expect

mr balogun hope my post ave not cause any problem on d w450 thread, klens was d first person i consulted but he stays in aba so i decided to deal whith u due to ur proximity to lagos and abeokuta.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=adeleye27][/quote]

Bro...I don't understand that guy's problem o....imagine making an insinuation that I'm a scammer...I don't understand how someone can be that way...thanks. I have explained whoever wants to believe can believe and if not,fine.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by Lstar4real(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
balogunsam:

You are welcome bro...please don't forget by thursday o. Items will ship by tomorrow night to the forwarder to Nigeria.
thanks m here in ishagamu 2 spend new year break with my parents just leme know wen d it arrive so dt I can rushback to lagos.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lstar4real: thanks m here in ishagamu 2 spend new year break with my parents just leme know wen d it arrive so dt I can rushback to lagos.

Please make the payment by Thursday, tomorrow.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by Lstar4real(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2014
balogunsam:

Please make the payment by Thursday, tomorrow.
yeah my elder bro coming to lagos 2day I wil give him d money but donno exactly wen he wil get to lagos. N send u ...its sunday m coming 2 lagos... Am actually saving all d penny m sein here just to meet up....m out airtime na my bro bb I dey use self to get ur update Thanks so much
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by kareem257: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
Mr Balogun Sam, If I make a single order what accessories come with the phone. also how can I get an extra battery
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by Eghosa1(m): 2:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Balogun's devices are switched off. hope all is well.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by inspbado(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Balo!!! Hafa naa. Looked up d phone online and I really liked what I saw!!! So how much is it going for? Ps: I'm still enjoying my ainol 7fire tab, I don scatter d tin wif apps oo!! Lol thanks chief for the heads up.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2014
kareem257: Mr Balogun Sam, If I make a single order what accessories come with the phone. also how can I get an extra battery

The extra battery may be an issue though not impossible as airlines are really charging crazy for anything with battery now hence the reson why most phones do not come with two batteries anymore.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2014
Eghosa1: Balogun's devices are switched off. hope all is well.

I was on a retreat for a few days in Ekiti. I am back to work now.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2014
inspbado: Balo!!! Hafa naa. Looked up d phone online and I really liked what I saw!!! So how much is it going for? Ps: I'm still enjoying my ainol 7fire tab, I don scatter d tin wif apps oo!! Lol thanks chief for the heads up.

hahahaha...boss eh. It is 20k for preorder at the moment though he phone's price is rising seriously due to huge market demand.
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Item was shipped on the 2nd to the shipping agent but i guess the holiday caused delays because it has not gotten to her yet...we are still waiting,updates coming soon...However, we most likely will be facing an extension till Thursday for the items to arrive...

Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by Lstar4real(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2014
balogunsam: Item was shipped on the 2nd to the shipping agent but i guess the holiday caused delays because it has not gotten to her yet...we are still waiting,updates coming soon...However, we most likely will be facing an extension till Thursday for the items to arrive...
thursday? chai... Just So boring widout any meaningful phone in hand.**sad**
Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2014
As i have promised to be transparent in all my dealings here with everyone who has a transaction with me, here is the update on the phone. Apparently, the phones were sent out to Guangzhou on Thursday according to the initial post due to defective ones in the stock. It will be sent out today unfailingly by God's grace. I have attached screenshots of the conversation...PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2014
I HAVE TAKEN THE PAIN TO DRAW UP A DIAGRAM SHOWING THE DIFFERENCES IN THE TECNO M5 AND THE STAR W450

Enjoy.....

PREORDERES ARE STILL COMING IN....

Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by balogunsam(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2014
balogunsam: As i have promised to be transparent in all my dealings here with everyone who has a transaction with me, here is the update on the phone. Apparently, the phones were sent out to Guangzhou on Thursday according to the initial post due to defective ones in the stock. It will be sent out today unfailingly by God's grace. I have attached screenshots of the conversation...PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

Phones have been delivered to the Shipping agent...will commence shipping tonight!

Re: Preorder Star W450 World's Cheapest Quadcore Phone (PREORDER And ENQUIRIES) by adeleye27: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
How can i get a flip case 4 dis phone 4rm ur end mr sam or does it come with d phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand new BlackBerry playbooks with sim slot(25k)UK used Q10(35k)Q5(25k) / Used 55" Samsung Smart LED TV For Sale For 260k / For Sale In Abuja-U.S Used Toshiba Satellite L305 S5899 laptop ****** SOLD******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.