Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (824978 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tundeajani(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: #reported
uhn..when you guys were toasting babes and connecting for relationship,you never term that as 'derailing the thread',now that we are discussing an academic topic on religion(something you cannot escape as an art or law student),you all came out shouting 'derail' and hurriedly report to mod...smh for the youths of today.not witstanding enjoin francis tony to let this flow of critical and reasonable comments continue.we are tired of people coming on this thread to hook babe..who knows? the topic might change from philosophy of religion to other courses thereby opening our eyes to what we are about learn in ui.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

Till I'm done with this. And what's codine

shebi you take cough syrups ever heard of tutolin with codeine grin

its a very strong addictive drug...its the most abused drug by teenagers....

they just mix very strong cough syrups with 7up. voila!!! grin grin.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
ahkenaten:

shocked shocked ADEDAYO516 How do you react to this? angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tundeajani: uhn..when you guys were toasting babes and connecting for relationship,you never term that as 'derailing the thread',now that we are discussing an academic topic on religion(something you cannot escape as an art or law student),you all came out w shouting 'derail' and hurriedly report to mod...smh for the youths of today
I never took part in that... And it never lasted this long and infos kept following in in sync with it.. Plus religion is a very sensitive and private issue, you just bring the whole negativity into this trend, you just get people agitated against each other.... So stop!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
ahkenaten:

Coughs, sips coke and bounces away...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

shocked shocked ADEDAYO516 How do you react to this? angry
**sips coke and whistles away*** You think say you just dey high??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tundeajani(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: I never took part in that... And it never lasted this long and infos kept following in in sync with it.. Plus religion is a very sensitive and private issue, you just bring the whole negativity into this trend, you just get people agitated against each other.... So stop!!!
my brother there is no amount of excuse you can give to term the acedemic discussion on religion as 'derailing this thread'.that is philosophy.we have those who have gain admission to that department.it would be in the interest of intellectualism if you let the flow continue.eyin temi ni faculty of law..eje ka soro lori legal method.whats ur own view on the positivists school of thought in relation to the nigerian legal system.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: **sips coke and whistles away*** You think say you just dey high??

grin grin

Look at your back
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516, you guys are bigoted to the core. Treasuregr8 called me zombie and you guys were cheering her up and now you are pained when I sparked.

Anyways undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tundeajani: my brother there is no amount of excuse you can give to term the acedemic discussion on religion as 'derailing this thread'.that is philosophy.we have those who have gain admission to that department.it would be in the interest of intellectualism if you let the flow continue.eyin temi ni faculty of law..eje ka soro lori legal method.whats ur own view on the positivists school of thought in relation to the nigerian legal system.
are you a law student?Uite?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony: Adedayo516, you guys are bigoted to the core. Treasuregr8 called me zombie and you guys were cheering her up and now you are pained when I sparked.

Anyways undecided
Bring out the post where I got involved in y'all religious bigotry or I am reporting you too. You have 10 minutes...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tundeajani: my brother there is no amount of excuse you can give to term the acedemic discussion on religion as 'derailing this thread'.that is philosophy.we have those who have gain admission to that department.it would be in the interest of intellectualism if you let the flow continue.eyin temi ni faculty of law..eje ka soro lori legal method.whats ur own view on the positivists school of thought in relation to the nigerian legal system.
No matter your justification... Trying to make an impression with your beliefs is total BS.... Take your negativity away... This used to be one large happy family until y'all came with your different, insensitive, and negative beliefs...

What you believe is not a problem of anyone if you don't talk about it...Your beliefs should be private and private!!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
HONESTLY,I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO RESERVE MY COMMEN
BUT I WOULD TELL U THE REASON IF U ASK ME.
SERIOUSLY HAVE BEEN READING Y'ALL POST SO FAR BUT U KNOW?I FEEL THE NEED TO ACTUALLY GET THE MAIN POSITION OF SOME PEOPLE AS REGARD THEIR BELIEVE(S)
(PLS AM NOT TRYING TO IMPOSE MY SELF PLS?NEITHER AM I CONDEMNING ANYONE.OKAY?)
You see one may not get the right interpretations to somethings!
Its not by one's might or by personal understanding,one could get the riddle to hidden facts in the BIBLE okay?
Its by GOD'S GRACE.
Do you know that it is a privilege to be born to a GOD-Fearing home.One would mostlly know,believe in GOD naturally in such home .
But then,a person from such home might not even believe in GOD.Not to talk of a person who perhaps his family doesn't care about GOD(Suxh might attend church,for the religious or social sake) while there are some who do not know GOD at all!
Now what do the unbelievers(permit to say)have in common?
THEY HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCE WHO GOD IS PERSONALLY!
HOW?
Some are born into rich family.They have things at their disposal.They had never lack.There parents are educated and have almost anything possible to be desired.
Meanwhile,having the basic amenities of life makes such family (parents as well as children)to
to believe in themselves.They would talk philosophically that they can live by and on themselves,they would talk with human
reasoning in quotes.
Reading the word of GOD,they would try compare the facts with human thinking!WHY?
Because they get social amenities;clothing,food etc,eat,sleep ,wake up.All this they get without praying even admissions!
Do they not worth it?Should GOD have prevenr them from having them?
GOD IS MERCIFUL!HE has a purpose for their being alive,got admission,wealthy as they were!
But when?
When they encounter and experience GOD!
GOD in HIS INFINITE MERCY WANTS OUR SALVATION HE CARES.
Should we then condemn them?Who are we to do that?
Remember the woman brought to JESUS CHRIST accused of committing adultery?What did JESUS SAY THE ACCUSERS?
HE said whoever has not cpmmit sin should first stone her!What did the persecutors(accusers)did?They went away one after the other from the eldest to the youngest!Leaving only JESUS CHRIST and the woman!
WHAT DID JESUS SAID AFTERWARD?
He asked her where are persecutors are?She replied they were all gone.
JESUS CHRIST then said HE does not judge(condemn)her but she should go bu should not commit sin again.
(If I may ask,does a woman commits adultery alone?Without man?(Thats human judgement for you!).
We have log of wood on our eyes but point at someone else that he has toothpick on his eyes!
MAY GOD FORGIVE US ALL!
Knowing GOD his a very great opportunity!
Insistence quest to know GOD would surely make u experience him.Such a person You are for a purpose to many when u do experience GOD.(By experience of GOD it is not necessary by miracle but GOD has myriad of ways you would know him.)
Someone said Apostle Paul said foolish galatians that he contradict the words of JESUS CHRIST?
U See when u study or read BIBLE,try to pray and ask for teachings not by human thinking but by GIFT OF GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE GREAT TEACHER LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Let me ask you,can u tell your child persistently right from childhood not to put his hands in fire because of its hazard which h
e does obey but suddenly at age fifteen not even eighteen,he did put his hands in fire because of a new comer say a friend with a bad and different doctrine or advice ask him to?.
What would you have said?It is the aggravation of such act so that you and I would be careful that is why he used that word to emphasis our must note and the way it would feel to man now compare to GOD!
Did you know that the people tend to deviate from Paul's preaching after much of practising the gospel due to one faint,accusation sort of doctrine?After all the while?
Do you know that you can be deceived when accused from mere accusations back with BIBLICAL QUOTES?
Wasn't JESUS CHRIST tempted by the satan by prophesy from prophet Isiah?Also found in Psalm that,
"For it is written that HE shall give HIS angeld charge concerning you:in their hands they shall bear you lest at anytime you dash your foot against a stone".MATTHEW4:6
This satan said to the LORD JESUS CHRISTwhile telling HIM to jump from the pinnacle of the temple so that people may know that HE is the SON OF GOD.
But JESUS CHRIST ANSWERED HIM;"IT IS WRITTEN "AGAIN",you shall not tempt the LORD your GOD.(VS7).
Accusers may quote BIBLE VERSE to confuse one.But one need to stand his ground.This cannot be done alone but by the help of GOD through BIBLE VERSE,Prayer and utmost and the closest THE GIFT OF GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.
They quote many verses but one need careful lest one stumble.
That is why LORD JESUS CHRIST said in MATTHEW 24VS 4 that;
"Take heed that no man deceive you"
I therefore beseech us to be prayerful,draw nearer to GOD and pray for POWER AND HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD towards encountering and experiencing GOD(cause we cannot do it alone)personally.
I have myriad of testimony to share o!
Heard someone does not believe in JESUS CHRIST?Are we in 2014 A.D?
All religion testifies to HIS PRESENCE,LIFE,NAME,AND HIS COMING BACK .
Am not trying to impose but if you take it as convincing I would mostly be happy.
Shalom!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: No matter your justification... Trying to make an impression with your beliefs is total BS .... Take your negativity away... This used to be one large happy family until y'all came with your different, insensitive, and negative beliefs...

What you believe is not a problem of anyone if you don't talk about it...Your beliefs should be private and private!!!!

What does BS mean?

And SMH too
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: Bring out the post where I got involved in y'all religious bigotry or I am reporting you too. You have 10 minutes...

See threat. Oboy! I'm scared! Lol! Report to the mod ke? I'll even call the mod to ban you sef. grin

I never said you were involved in any religion chat. I only said you guys were cheering treasuregr8t up by liking her post when she called me a zombie.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

grin grin

Look at your back
You better no come near me I dey hot gan... Dem just prepare one strong thing for me, no let me test am for you body cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: Trust me.. No one cares or wants to hear about whatever religious orientation you've got... And this is going out to the other religious ones too... Lexxybooy and co.

The next religious post would get multiple reports from me on that post and every other religious post you've made here... You know what happens with those reports.

Wants to make a new order.?? .. I have new versions laced with codine...
wen last did u c my post on dat here!? Abegi, try 2 report dem as many tymz as possible tz getn out of hand and evri1 iz tired of d menace. Tnx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

See threat. Oboy! I'm scared! Lol! Report to the mod ke? I'll even call the mod to ban you sef. grin

I never said you were involved in any religion chat. I only said you guys were cheering treasuregr8t up by liking her post when she called me a zombie.
Bring the post where I cheered any one up at any particular time... You don't come around accusing people without evidence... You never learnt that
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tundeajani(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Taylor184: are you a law student?Uite?
yeah.to resume next year
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
JSMMUYIWA: HONESTLY,I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO RESERVE MY COMMEN
BUT I WOULD TELL U THE REASON IF U ASK ME.
SERIOUSLY HAVE BEEN READING Y'ALL POST SO FAR BUT U KNOW?I FEEL THE NEED TO ACTUALLY GET THE MAIN POSITION OF SOME PEOPLE AS REGARD THEIR BELIEVE(S)
(PLS AM NOT TRYING TO IMPOSE MY SELF PLS?NEITHER AM I CONDEMNING ANYONE.OKAY?)
You see one may not get the right interpretations to somethings!
Its not by one's might or by personal understanding,one could get the riddle to hidden facts in the BIBLE okay?
Its by GOD'S GRACE.
Do you know that it is a privilege to be born to a GOD-Fearing home.One would mostlly know,believe in GOD naturally in such home .
But then,a person from such home might not even believe in GOD.Not to talk of a person who perhaps his family doesn't care about GOD(Suxh might attend church,for the religious or social sake) while there are some who do not know GOD at all!
Now what do the unbelievers(permit to say)have in common?
THEY HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCE WHO GOD IS PERSONALLY!
HOW?
Some are born into rich family.They have things at their disposal.They had never lack.There parents are educated and have almost anything possible to be desired.
Meanwhile,having the basic amenities of life makes such family (parents as well as children)to
to believe in themselves.They would talk philosophically that they can live by and on themselves,they would talk with human
reasoning in quotes.
Reading the word of GOD,they would try compare the facts with human thinking!WHY?
Because they get social amenities;clothing,food etc,eat,sleep ,wake up.All this they get without praying even admissions!
Do they not worth it?Should GOD have prevenr them from having them?
GOD IS MERCIFUL!HE has a purpose for their being alive,got admission,wealthy as they were!
But when?
When they encounter and experience GOD!
GOD in HIS INFINITE MERCY WANTS OUR SALVATION HE CARES.
Should we then condemn them?Who are we to do that?
Remember the woman brought to JESUS CHRIST accused of committing adultery?What did JESUS SAY THE ACCUSERS?
HE said whoever has not cpmmit sin should first stone her!What did the persecutors(accusers)did?They went away one after the other from the eldest to the youngest!Leaving only JESUS CHRIST and the woman!
WHAT DID JESUS SAID AFTERWARD?
He asked her where are persecutors are?She replied they were all gone.
JESUS CHRIST then said HE does not judge(condemn)her but she should go bu should not commit sin again.
(If I may ask,does a woman commits adultery alone?Without man?(Thats human judgement for you!).
We have log of wood on our eyes but point at someone else that he has toothpick on his eyes!
MAY GOD FORGIVE US ALL!
Knowing GOD his a very great opportunity!
Insistence quest to know GOD would surely make u experience him.Such a person You are for a purpose to many when u do experience GOD.(By experience of GOD it is not necessary by miracle but GOD has myriad of ways you would know him.)
Someone said Apostle Paul said foolish galatians that he contradict the words of JESUS CHRIST?
U See when u study or read BIBLE,try to pray and ask for teachings not by human thinking but by GIFT OF GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE GREAT TEACHER LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Let me ask you,can u tell your child persistently right from childhood not to put his hands in fire because of its hazard which h
e does obey but suddenly at age fifteen not even eighteen,he did put his hands in fire because of a new comer say a friend with a bad and different doctrine or advice ask him to?.
What would you have said?It is the aggravation of such act so that you and I would be careful that is why he used that word to emphasis our must note and the way it would feel to man now compare to GOD!
Did you know that the people tend to deviate from Paul's preaching after much of practising the gospel due to one faint,accusation sort of doctrine?After all the while?
Do you know that you can be deceived when accused from mere accusations back with BIBLICAL QUOTES?
Wasn't JESUS CHRIST tempted by the satan by prophesy from prophet Isiah?Also found in Psalm that,
"For it is written that HE shall give HIS angeld charge concerning you:in their hands they shall bear you lest at anytime you dash your foot against a stone".MATTHEW4:6
This satan said to the LORD JESUS CHRISTwhile telling HIM to jump from the pinnacle of the temple so that people may know that HE is the SON OF GOD.
But JESUS CHRIST ANSWERED HIM;"IT IS WRITTEN "AGAIN",you shall not tempt the LORD your GOD.(VS7).
Accusers may quote BIBLE VERSE to confuse one.But one need to stand his ground.This cannot be done alone but by the help of GOD through BIBLE VERSE,Prayer and utmost and the closest THE GIFT OF GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.
They quote many verses but one need careful lest one stumble.
That is why LORD JESUS CHRIST said in MATTHEW 24VS 4 that;
"Take heed that no man deceive you"
I therefore beseech us to be prayerful,draw nearer to GOD and pray for POWER AND HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD towards encountering and experiencing GOD(cause we cannot do it alone)personally.
I have myriad of testimony to
#Reported... Keep your beliefs to your self
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: Bring the post where I cheered any one up at any particular time... You don't come around accusing people without evidence... You never learnt that

#Reported
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: You better no come near me I dey hot gan... Dem just prepare one strong thing for me, no let me test am for you body cheesy

Just look your back angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

Just look your back angry
Don't come near... I warned you ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tundeajani: yeah.to resume next year
Tundeajani: sure when some of this extremely religious starts taking and studying courses further in philosophy 101 and 102,their eyes would get clearer for them to see that their are faults in all these religin of the world.unfortunately for now their manipulators(fraudsters alfa and pastor) have fed them with enough propaganda to the extent that when they hear philosophy or free thinking they start spewin fallacies..uhn..u will learn more when u start thinking critically..ashiri awon pastor ati aafa eke matu...u wil known that religion as being practiced in nigerian is a tool for ,manipulating,defrauding and enslaving the gullibles
Thought as!!!Anyway,congratulations to you on your admission!!!See you at the prestigious faculty next year!!!!

Fiat justitia ruat coelum
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: Don't come near... I warned you ooo

grin and you know me oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
From henceforth, anyone who discuss anything apart from admission list on this thread, I'll report him or her to 'Fynestboi, Oluwalebabs and Richiez', be it school parole, trivial chit-chats, girls matter etc
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

grin and you know me oo
Lol....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony: From henceforth, anyone who discuss anything apart from admission list on this thread, I'll report him or her to 'Fynestboi, Oluwalebabs and Richiez', be it school parole, trivial chit-chats, girls matter etc
I have got this locked down... Let's see who wins bigot
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: #Reported... Keep your beliefs to your self
YOU SAID SO!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: I have got this locked down... Let's see who wins bigot

Bigot? I'd have .......... if I was to be with you now. sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

Bigot? I'd have .......... if I was to be with you now. sad
Yes, you are intolerant, hateful and very spiteful... You think you know it all while you show the whole of NL your ignorance, clueless and confused state of mind.... Don't even get me started..... I don't want to hurt you.. I like you too much... Sadly, you don't justify it sad

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: Yes, you are intolerant, hateful and very spiteful... You think you know it all while you show the whole of NL your ignorance, clueless and confused state of mind.... Don't even get me started..... I don't want to hurt you.. I like you too much... Sadly, you don't justify it sad

Intolerant? Agreed but proof.

hateful and spiteful? How? Evidence

Don't bear a false witness against your neighbour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.