Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (825957 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by HonourablePomk: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pr0ton:

Guess you made a mistake undecided

Bros wetin na shey i quote you ni better face front ooo grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Bros wetin na shey i quote you ni better face front ooo grin

Lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
sigolisis:

So sorry dear. I was personally tired of the rumour of the list 2day, 2mro, nxt week, etc hence need to delve into intellectual discussions and argument based on the present happenings in the country. I promise to stop as long as Lexxybooy does not post heresies that can confuse people again on politics.

Hands folded
u really tried I must commend u...

like u wonna convince me......

but nooooooooooooooooooooo....

brb
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
To whom it may concern The polytechnic Ibadan Merit admission list is out!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sigolisis: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lexxybooy:

brb

Lol. U be my person now, I no fit give u "empty"
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sigolisis: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lexxybooy:

brb

Lol. U be my person now, I no fit give u "empty" I'm still loyal
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by samsatkboy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
ui supplementary list...coming out dis wk .....d list had been compiled nd would proced. to abuja ....nd would be release Any tym in dis wk....juss waiting on d go ahead 4rm d vc .....#no insult ...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Saw this on Facebook...
Wonders shall never cease. I'm really perplexed to
see competitive and great courses in UNILAG'S
Supplementary Admission List e.g
Pharmacy,Pharmacology,Chemical Engineering,
Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering,
Political Science, Sociology, Dental Surgery, Mass
Communication, Accounting, Business
Administration, LAW, PETROLEUM and GAS
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry..
E.t.c. Its a pity that we would see only one or two
of the afforementioned courses appear in U.I's
Supplementary Admission List come Friday..
Anyway they graduated 9000+ this year no wonder
they admitted a lot of candidates.. Thumbs Up..
UNILAG
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaeko(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5yrs in jail for culpable homicide. He had previously been acquitted of murder & d 8months court case was finally brought to an end today.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
obaeko:
Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5yrs in jail for culpable homicide. He had previously been acquitted of murder & d 8months court case was finally brought to an end today.
5 years suspended sentence, meaning he spends 10months in prison, next 14 in house arrest and if he is found to be of good behaviour after this, he is acquitted.... That's the justice system, you're right until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubts.. I expect an appeal from the state(prosecutors) soon..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mass failure witnessed in Nigerian Law school examination which is prerequisite for them to be called to bar.

LAW Students, what do you have to say about these? Taylor184, Omobajohn48 etc

Freshers- Dammyg, Unique27 etc

To think they're University graduates. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
preciousjoz1:
sir, thanks for your brilliant analysis.u took those words from my mouth.Buhari is a no no.I'm still wondering why lexxybooy is always shouting pdp is this pdp is that! all we want is a credible leader and obviously, Buhari is not one.
u seem not to understand how wide&deep politics is. Lets just face what will determine our fate in the next 4/5yearz. For now, Lets base our thoughts,talks &decisions on just 2015 polls! Theres still little time to analyse. But u know what reality says? The winner of d presidential elections is either from APC or PDP. And am afraid the what the NATION NEEDS NOW IS APC. As far as ATIKU is not their Candidate, coz he is the Odd one out there! NOTE-Avnt yet supported nor opposed Buhari yet! Am still sitting on the fence
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by samsatkboy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Divalyn:
Saw this on Facebook...
Wonders shall never cease. I'm really perplexed to
see competitive and great courses in UNILAG'S
Supplementary Admission List e.g
Pharmacy,Pharmacology,Chemical Engineering,
Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering,
Political Science, Sociology, Dental Surgery, Mass
Communication, Accounting, Business
Administration, LAW, PETROLEUM and GAS
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry..
E.t.c. Its a pity that we would see only one or two
of the afforementioned courses appear in U.I's
Supplementary Admission List come Friday..
Anyway they graduated 9000+ this year no wonder
they admitted a lot of candidates.. Thumbs Up..
UNILAG
ui would also ve its competitive coarse included in d supplementary list...because all jamb quota had nt been attained even d almighty mbbs

#team pharmacy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by naijaboiy: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
FrancisTony:
Mass failure witnessed in Nigerian Law school examination which is prerequisite for them to be called to bar.

LAW Students, what do you have to say about these? Taylor184, Omobajohn48 etc

Freshers- Dammyg, Unique27 etc

To think they're University graduates. cry
Law school ain't easy though undecided

And some of them also don't take it serious embarassedsad

Maybe they feel they've arrived undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
naijaboiy:

Law school ain't easy though undecided

And some of them also don't take it serious embarassedsad

Maybe they feel they've arrived undecided

The bolded says it all.

Without going to Law school, won't they practise?

I learnt it's expensive. What of less privileged ones or do they offer scholarship(s)?.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaeko(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Adedayo516:
5 years suspended sentence, meaning he spends 10months in prison, next 14 in house arrest and if he is found to be of good behaviour after this, he is acquitted.... That's the justice system, you're right until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubts.. I expect an appeal from the state(prosecutors) soon..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
sigolisis:

Jonathan can never and should not resign, what for? A good leader faces challenges head on, resign because some minority feel they own Nigeria?
bros, HAUSA's are not minorities O! Rather its Jonathn's ethnic group dat are minorities. What do u think determines presidential elections? Northern states thus,(thou dey might count cattles among).
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lexxybooy:
Really? So even 2003 elections people dint still care who contests or not? Even after wards PDP hasn't bn adoring obj ryt?? Even @2003 our dear mr president OBJ openly taged d election as a do Or Die affair. After riging almost all the 36 states for PDP. I alwyz, prefer oral argument than typing ish...... PDP has spoilt this country Long ago! OBJ realises this,and is trying to think d right way for d nation atm....... Open your eyes lets think abt the masses, what will benefit all classes of people in this nation in the next 4/5years. Am nt been selfish,coz if am to think abt myself &family on wot av benefitd so far. During Jonathan's 1st term,then i wont b thinking like a good citizen,rather i wuld b clamouring 4his return. We av to think abt the masses. Maybe till his incompetence brings d spread of Boko Haram to the West, to ur door step, then u will understand what people face, what people av faced. My brother Therez nothing like #PEACE hope u know some people in so me parts of this nation say their last prayers each time they set out for work. Yet u're there relaxed in comfort zone, news of terrorists attacks is now a normal&usual news to us, dat we don't even take note! Like i said earlier, if i were 2b GEJ i would av Resigned a while ago, for the interest of the nation. because, i will alwayz av it in mind that am "THERE TO SERVE MY NATION" ......and many more reasons...
BOW TO TERRORISM BY RESIGNING?
SO RESIGNING BE D REMEDY?
RESIGNING NA SERVICE TO D COUNTRY?
BTW;
Shall we base our analysis on terrorism for d mean time?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
sigolisis:

If you have a personal vendetta with PDP I think you should settle that personally. I have issues with all political parties simply because of their mentality/do or die approach to be in power. I do not personally benefit from any of the political parties but I'm a good Nigerian. Based on facts gathered and analysis of the present situations, these are my own calculations.
Jonathan administration will be one of the best ever in the history of Nigeria if he is allowed to continue with the present transformation agenda. There are challenges but none of these challenges began with him. He is only managing the problems as he solves them one after the other. The greatest of these problems is insecurity and we all know when and how it all started, lately we know why. Initially when boko haram was killing only the southerners and burning churches the northern elders kept quiet, later when the military started killing them they dragged the Federal Govt to world court that Jonathan wants to reduce their population and their voting power (remember the killing of some boko haram members planning attack b4 the millitary foiled their plans in an uncompleted in Abuja), northern elders said they were normal citizens yet we had bomb blasts every now and then in abuja with thousands of citizens loosing their lives, these same people said the millitary is not capable. We keep changing millitary chiefs for political reasons. Later, the northern elders came out to say that Jonathan is not elligible to run for 2nd term, they took him to court and he won, they later said he had an agreement with them that he will do only one term and return power to them (power must come back to the north; Born to rule) and some of them defected to APC, these defected members now have the loudest voice in condemning PDP, their party for years in less than a year that they joined APC, if PDP is as bad as they paint it to be, who spoilt it? were they not part of the rot for years? Corruption is another challenge which is not limited to the present administration, it is sardonic that there is corruption everywhere including churches, shrines and mosques. PDP, APC etc are all corrupt because the same set of people having tasted power and corruption move from one party to another in search of greener pastures (don't forget politicking is their occupation, so with them it's business). The parties open "transfer window" like chelsea and Man U to better strikers, the highest bidder get the "player", we now have many dribblers.

Take power sector for example, Jonathan took a bold step of privatising it like Obj did to telecom that we enjoy today, some enemies did many things to prevent him from privatising PHCN bcs they are the generator importers into Nigeria, some of these people want to be president of Nigeria at all cost to save their generator business.

On Buhari, hmm... I'm still surprise that some young minds still call for a person of Buhari to become Nigerian president in this dispensation and age, with all his statements, records, body language and ideology. Firstly, it will be an abuse of democracy and a sacrilege for someone who toppled the first elected civilian govt and did not make any effort to return power to the civillian throughout his long years of oppression and dictatorship, we don't need Buhari. By the way why is Buhari coming back at his age, do we still need a millitary dictator? Do we need a soldier in native uniform? Does Buhari wants to be like Obj? What goes around comes around, Obj was called from prison to be president bcs he is a balance between the military and the civilian. He believed in civilian govt he handed power to the civilian president that Buhari toppled, Buhari is coming back does he want to hand us over to the millitary again or what?

Jonathan supports the rule of law and that is why many think his govt is slow in action but that is what democracy is all about so that peoples' right will not be violated. Buhari is a dictator, he will not wait for national assembly to do most things if he becomes the president, he will be having problems with the legislature, most of their sittings will be to resolve issues with Buhari and not to propose new bills that can move the country forward.

If you're from the south and you have a relative among the NYSC members that were killed in the north in the last election when Buhari lost you will never pray for him to ever be president bcs he is selfish and can sacrifice anybody to have his way. This is a man who declared during his campaign that muslims should not vote for christians, a man who said if he looses election, it means they rigged and that blood will flow and that he will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan and that's exactly what happened and it's still happening, Buhari did not stop his supporters to stop killing innocent young men and women who went to serve their father land. I was crying when I saw corpses of corpers brought to their home towns from the north after election. After many years at the university, infact I stop here. Buhari is a no no no no no 4m
CONFIRM TALK JUR!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by naijaboiy: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

The bolded says it all.

Without going to Law school, won't they practise?

I learnt it's expensive. What of less privileged ones or do they offer scholarship(s)?.
You can't practise if you don't go to law school and pass well.

Yes they are expensive but each law school's fee ain't the same. I think the highest is the one at abuja.

I don't know how less privileged ones get to pay it though...but there should be scholarship of some sort may be from the faculty or somewhere else. But it's all based on the best student and not whether you are a less privileged one or not.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lexxybooy:
u seem not to understand how wide&deep politics is. Lets just face what will determine our fate in the next 4/5yearz. For now, Lets base our thoughts,talks &decisions on just 2015 polls! Theres still little time to analyse. But u know what reality says? The winner of d presidential elections is either from APC or PDP. And am afraid the what the NATION NEEDS NOW IS APC. As far as ATIKU is not their Candidate, coz he is the Odd one out there! NOTE-Avnt yet supported nor opposed Buhari yet! Am still sitting on the fence
MAN WETIN FAH?
ABEG GET UR FACT RIGHT JUR!
ATIKU ODD WETIN?
BTW HIM AND D GENERAL NA WHO SABI PLAY POLITICS GAME PASS?
He might(or will)win d primary to the detriment of the general!
U wanna argue this?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
naijaboiy:

You can't practise if you don't go to law school and pass well.

Yes they are expensive but each law school's fee ain't the same. I think the highest is the one at abuja.

I don't know how less privileged ones get to pay it though...but there should be scholarship of some sort may be from the faculty or somewhere else. But it's all based on the best student and not whether you are a less privileged one or not.

Lagos
Abuja
Enugu
Kano
Bayelsa
Adamawa

They fix you in anyone or you choose?

Law is the most stressful course, I must say. sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by naijaboiy: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lagos
Abuja
Enugu
Kano
Bayelsa
Adamawa

They fix you in anyone or you choose?

Law is the most stressful course, I must say. sad
i'm not really sure though I asked and I was told that they do choose by themselves.

About the most stressful,,well ion really know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
sigolisis:
It is unfortunate that innocent Nigerians are dying. But who are these people that are killing them, are they not fellow Nigerians, boko haram killings has nothing to do with the president's competency. The question is what does boko haram want? What are they making such a demand. Your disloyalty and betrayal at the office does not make your Managing Director incompetent, it is purely personality and ideology issue. If I and my friends decide to be terrorist today (God forbid), it's our own idea and you can't blame the president for it. After condemning us, the first person to blame will be our parents, then community leaders then LG chairman then our state Governor before you can now blame the president. The blame will be lack of proper orientation and home training beginning with the parents
formerly u said u are not in support of jonathan nor PDP nor APC. But u're already defending Jonathan here. Now u know and u can say its unfortunate people die right? And av answered that earlier,that maybe till Boko Haram insurgencies gets to our neighbourhood we will understand and give them what they want. Now, u are saying Jonathan is not to be blamed right? Your illustration above was wrong. Nigeria is his family while he his d head of d family. So, what is d tag GCFR for? If he his not d head of army&security units. WHO Appoints Army chiefs and co? Am i d1? He puts who he feels is capable and @the end. He takes d blame,still his incompitency!! Lack of Leadership Wisdom. AND about ur alligations against Buhari on Boko Haram issues i guess u should take ur proves to the Law Court. No one has prove nor evidence of who,what boko haram is,even their sponsors! Or what they really want.... Pls stop the heresis. Have u peeps ever thought of it that no polititian either from PDP or APC had been assasinated nor died as a target from Boko Haram Insurgencies. Who dies? Who are those that had bn dying ? Oo I see blood of my Fellow innocent Nigerians..... I watch mother cry and die for their unseen children since April. I c burnt Body parts beyond recognition of my fellow citizens bn put in big-black leddas, dumping them in vans for disposal like they are carring a dog's body!! "Ooo what a compitent president in deed, a president that thinks best for his nation o! Nooo i c how UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS were trampled to death in d wak of Job Creation o i c.... I c all this! Ooo I c a government's administration collecting money from Unemployed Youths to get Job....... OOoo I c...... I see Uninterupted Power supply in my area since the past 6months now, after privatization.... Ooo i c JOB everywhere Oo.... I c i c d New year Gift my dear Compitent President gave to his citizens without memorandum, On January 1st 2014, oo i c i c University Students having more than 6 months Holiday, Ooo i c..... I c Polytechnics& coleges of education student's more than 7months presidential Holiday ooo i c...... I c all this my dear Competent Jonathan! Truely he worths it!"{(SARCASTIC)}........... WAKE UP NIGERIANS!! SHINE UR EYES AND FOLLOW THE RYTHEM! Think for d masses *I cry for My Nation* ;-(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
sigolisis:

Lol. U be my person now, I no fit give u "empty" I'm still loyal
my boss! Lets focus on 2015polls! ...... Should we end it here? Or til further notice? or create topic ni?..... Okay, afta 2nd batch

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaeko(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Adedayo516:

Pistorius was quilty of two charges, culpable homicide{maximum of 5yrs sentence} & firearms offence{3yrs sentence}. The 3yrs sentence was suspended for d 5yrs jail term. Pistorious defence team expect him to spend 10mnths in prison & d rest of d 5yrs under house arrest while d prosecutors want him to serve 2yrs in prison & 3yrs under house arrest. That avn't been decided anyway. Pistorius family accepted d judgement & also steekamp's {deceased family} bt d prosecutors said they will appeal, nt d sentence bt d conviction sayin he sud av been convicted for murder & nt culpable homicide. They av 14days to file d appeal if dey're to proceed.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

MAN WETIN FAH?
ABEG GET UR FACT RIGHT JUR!
ATIKU ODD WETIN?
BTW HIM AND D GENERAL NA WHO SABI PLAY POLITICS GAME PASS?
He might(or will)win d primary to the detriment of the general!
U wanna argue this?
na who u dey support gan sef? Abi U jes dey takle ni fa?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
I think nobody should interrupt any discussion here.
Whether religion, politics, trivial matter etc

If you don't like this thread again, abeg unfollow and start visiting UI website especially Tushwitch abi na Tushwinch. undecided

We must discuss anything that pleases us here until everybody get admitted and we resume.

Oniranu tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

If you don't like this thread again, abeg unfollow and start visiting UI website especially Tushwitch abi na Tushwinch. undecided

We must discuss anything that pleases us here until everybody get admitted and we resume.

Oniranu tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Oniranu tongue

i know a zillion things I'd have said in reply to this crappy attempt at being smart....
have you been admitted?, stop forming smart here and go and pick textbooks, read or something! #myThoughtsToo

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

BOW TO TERRORISM BY RESIGNING?
SO RESIGNING BE D REMEDY?
RESIGNING NA SERVICE TO D COUNTRY?
BTW;
Shall we base our analysis on terrorism for d mean time?
@Lexy?
ITS GUD TO BE CRITICAL AS U DO!
BUT THEN;
On a normal circumstance cud any president want the failure of his government?
Sure NO!;
Sure you wud expect him to have d best interest for the country!;
Sure he do!
BUT SEEMS U TAKE HIM FOR KINDA SUFFERING FROM LETHARGY FOR THREADING WITH CARE WITH OBEYANCE TO D CONSTITUTION;
Not only this but he gets this human feeling u take for daftness?:
LIKE HE IS NOT EDUCATED AND ENLIGHTENED ENOUGH?
To sum it up u expect him to act like a GENERAL?
BUT THEN;
Have u seen a president intellectually aware?Politically sound?Creativitically brilliant?Humane and not discriminating?Command respect from world leaders?;
We got one;
the incumbent president is one!
ITS NOT UNTIL ONE BECOMES GENERAL FOR ONE TO RULE!
Had it been he took immediate action on the terrorist(remembers the stuff became tense immediately he won d last election?
I bet u Mister;
He wud have been politically alleged tribally discrimating!
They wud have clamour and wail;try to force impeach him(remember they got lots seats in the Assembly) on the note that he being from the South in power wanna abuse his post on the north!
You shud remember vividly how Obj warns the intervention of the government during IFE and Modakeke war!
Was he not Yorubaman?
Had it been it were anyother tribe been the president?;
Wat wud have been said?
AS A MATTER OF FACTLY;ITS WAS A DIFFERENT STORY!;
THIS TERRORISM ON GOVERNMENT NOT INTATRIBAL WAR!
Any enforcing order of the president without good timing as it is could have led to civil war!
BESIDES DO U KNOW DAT D LATEST NEWS IN NIGERIA ON ANYTHING FIRSTHAND REACHES THE PRESIDENT;
Dont you think he has advisers(political and other sectors advisers with scientific in approach and thinking,first class and genius)that deliberate and give advise(s) with practical foretell results workin with him?
SHOULDN'T U ASK THAT WHY SHUD the president sign the freedom of press and speech immediately after his inauguration?CUD IT HELP ON FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM?
BUT now(with time) the world knows the region with terrorism!
If he wud act aggressively:not this term!
Come next term GOD Willing;
U wud see all actions!
Chai!Politics!;
No be gra-gra na packaging;
BTW
I will highlight some of the incumbent president acheivement sofar and counting

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by yolobabe(f): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
shocked shocked shocked #SMACKDOWN!!
tushwitch:

i know a zillion things I'd have said in reply to this crappy attempt at being smart....
have you been admitted?, stop forming smart here and go and pick textbooks, read or something! #myThoughtsToo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.