Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (826157 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
might i also add that some of us actually followed this thread for the tangible bits of info we can get...that being said, ui has no time for i-too-knows and smartass wannabes, any right thinking intelligent being should know nl has a reason for having a section for any topic you might wanna debate on, if una wan be dey act like sey una sabi, una brain suppose don ping una sey na only admission related talks nain una suppose dey yarn no be this mumu show of dindinrin intelligence

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
samsatkboy:
ui supplementary list...coming out dis wk .....d list had been compiled nd would proced. to abuja ....nd would be release Any tym in dis wk....juss waiting on d go ahead 4rm d vc .....#no insult ...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
tushwitch:

i know a zillion things I'd have said in reply to this crappy attempt at being smart....
have you been admitted?, stop forming smart here and go and pick textbooks, read or something! #myThoughtsToo

Madamoiselle, Like I said, if you're not interested on any discussions here, unfollow and stop forming bossy-lady wannabee. undecided

None of your antics will work here and you won't try stopping any argument because it's gonna be fruitless.

Since you'd been admitted, stop venting your loneliness and frustration on people.

Food for thought! My 2cent smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by milly16: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
cheesy
tushwitch:
might i also add that some of us actually followed this thread for the tangible bits of info we can get...that being said, ui has no time for i-too-knows and smartass wannabes, any right thinking intelligent being should know nl has a reason for having a section for any topic you might wanna debate on, if una wan be dey act like sey una sabi, una brain suppose don ping una sey na only admission related talks nain una suppose dey yarn no be this mumu show of dindinrin intelligence
lipsrsealed
tushwitch:
lyk ur style gal

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Madamoiselle, Like I said, if you're not interested on any discussions here, unfollow and stop forming bossy-lady wannabee. undecided

None of your antics will work here and you won't try stopping any argument because it's gonna be fruitless.

Since you'd been admitted, stop venting your loneliness and frustration on people.

Have you ever wondered why some fellas sleep and fail to wake up the following day?

Have you ever wondered why some fellas walk in a dark ally and feel someone is trailing them?

Frankie da tony, easy eh! Don't disrespect the ladies, please! smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lexxybooy:
yh it worths dying for. Lots of ppl died for Nigerian's Independence:infact people that did better than the know Awolowo,Azikwe &co. When u die for the right thing. Thats what being a Hero is. Dying for Justic! Peace!! Unity!!! I prefer to die a hero for my COUNTRY than die a so called hero for a LADY!! We must develop passion for patriotism! Nationalism! Peace! Unity! Harmony! Oneness!! Open ur eyes Nigerians, vote for what is BEST for d PEACE &the MASSES of this nation.
Lexxybooy:
yh it worths dying for. Lots of ppl died for Nigerian's Independence:infact people that did better than the know Awolowo,Azikwe &co. When u die for the right thing. Thats what being a Hero is. Dying for Justic! Peace!! Unity!!! I prefer to die a hero for my COUNTRY than die a so called hero for a LADY!! We must develop passion for patriotism! Nationalism! Peace! Unity! Harmony! Oneness!! Open ur eyes Nigerians, vote for what is BEST for d PEACE &the MASSES of this nation.
Lexxybooy:
. Oga am talking abt DYING TO GET TO THE POSITION OF SERVICe
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pd and p..................#TEAMJONATHAN
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Marc9:
Have you ever wondered why some fellas sleep and fail to wake up the following day?

Have you ever wondered why some fellas walk in a dark ally and feels someone is trailing them?

LOL! Okay. I'm sorry. The Oniranu word pain her sha.

Tushwitch, I retract my words. sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

a thousand words, no time for kiddos...honey, I AM A BOSS LADY, not a boss lady wannabe, and you know what we do?, we ignore kids after putting them in their place
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
tushwitch:

a thousand words, no time for kiddos...honey, I AM A BOSS LADY, not a boss lady wannabe, and you know what we do?, we ignore kids after putting them in their place

This got me ROTFL gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by precious001(f): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
tushwitch:
Thank you o

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
precious001:
Thank you o

Which kain thank you?. angry

By the way, I don't discuss politics with them.

Just putting her where she belongs. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Not everyone who appears bad is bad. Not everybody who appears good is good... Our way of life doesn't appear, it lives in us and we only show who we are with the proportion of love or hate we receive.

Life is beautiful only if you want to see the beauty, every situation(Bad, worse,and good.. Failure, Success, Death, Life) is beautiful only when you to see the beauty.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Calm down francistony and tushwitch.
Respect others.

Segunflames, how you dey?
Please mail me about the group, am badly missing out.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
tushwitch:

i know a zillion things I'd have said in reply to this crappy attempt at being smart....
have you been admitted?, stop forming smart here and go and pick textbooks, read or something! #myThoughtsToo
MAKE I COMMENT MY RESERVE HERE;
because OF UR LAST STATEMENT!
**Just seeing this sha!**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by fksymbol: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Unibadan .....eyi sun Mio ......wetin happen to our list,?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

MAKE I COMMENT MY RESERVE HERE;
because OF UR LAST STATEMENT!
**Just seeing this sha!**
??¿¿¿¿?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Make i watch how the drama go be

But Francistony yσυ be coward o ah swear

How girl go dey bully yσυ like that and yσυ nσ fit show say yσυ be man!

You fall my hand O.. Yσυ come dey comment one useless lol abi RTF

Guys dey discuss something one woman come say make them stop..

Well tiz none of my business tHo!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
tushwitch:
HEY!
U MIGHT NOT!
WETIN SEF?
MAKE I prevaricate lie for you or u for me on admission stuff?
Wetin I wanna hear from u is u tell me that admission list is out!
Okay?
ABI;
**U WANNA GIST US?**
BTW;
Oun toba ti wu anybody lole fenu reso...
**MAK SOMEONE COMPLETE AM!**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

HEY!
U MIGHT NOT!
WETIN SEF?
Okay?
ABI;
**U WANNA GIST US?**
BTW;

"Omo ori oyan+oma ma ti wo bra+oma ma ti jeun lo oooooooooO

Lord of ajasa Id-kabasa!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

HEY!
U MIGHT NOT!
WETIN SEF?
Okay?
ABI;
**U WANNA GIST US?**
BTW;

ogbeni parkwell jare, shebi won ni ui admission processing ni oruko thread yi?, wo jekin sofun e, mi o ran o, to ba paro pe won fun e ni admission, ko kan aye, shey iwo lo fe bami san school fees mi ni?, eni tio ba ti ni oro to nise pelu admission yi so, ko gbe enu si ibi tenu gbe ,melo ninu yin lo tobe lati lo so gbogbo iranu te n so nibi ni awon section to ye?, o je so ewe agbeje mowo ko ma fi ori gbe eru eleru....
btw, abo oro laa n so fun omoluabi....
let someone complete that!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Marc9:

Have you ever wondered why some fellas walk in a dark ally and feel someone is trailing them?

IF TO SAY;
She no be ur wifey ehn;
I 4 give am her size o!(MAK I NO LAND D VEX WEY I DEY VEX UI 4 D DELAY ON HER!)
**LOLZ..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
tushwitch:

??¿¿¿¿?
WETIN U DEY YARN HERE;
BTW;
I replicate it back 2 u(whatever d meaning)
??ረረረረ?
**Smiles..*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
tushwitch:

ogbeni parkwell jare, shebi won ni ui admission processing ni oruko thread yi?, wo jekin sofun e, mi o ran o, to ba paro pe won fun e ni admission, ko kan aye, shey iwo lo fe bami san school fees mi ni?, eni tio ba ti ni oro to nise pelu admission yi so, ko gbe enu si ibi tenu gbe ,melo ninu yin lo tobe lati lo so gbogbo iranu te n so nibi ni awon section to ye?, o je so ewe agbeje mowo ko ma fi ori gbe eru eleru....
btw, abo oro laa n so fun omoluabi....
let someone complete that!!!
Y SEF?;
U no fit make simple statement without agression?
U DEY MAK SENSE SHA!
BUT THEN;
Y ti o fije pe yoruba lo fi n bami soro?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dopeyomi:

I don't fight with biitches especially 'market-woman like', huh. undecided

It's an affront to my egoistic dignity. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dopeyomi:

You never jam women wey go give u slap, u go begin confess wetin u no do.

See eh, women have evolved! They are now stronger, more intellectual, braver, heroic(Dr adedevoh), and well informed than they were before.

Don't look down on women again.

But then, the reason why buffalos take to their heels when they see a lioness is because they know a lion is close by smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

Y SEF?;
U no fit make simple statement without agression?
U DEY MAK SENSE SHA!
BUT THEN;
Y ti o fije pe yoruba lo fi n bami soro?
puleeeze!, maso fun mi pe o expect kin reply e in a flirty manner...gbagbe, aggression lo le shey.
ko le mo pe emi gan gbo yoruba, or what do you think
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

[size=100]I don't fight with biitches especially 'market-woman like', huh.[/size] undecided

It's an affront to my egoistic dignity. smiley

Yeeeepa! mogbe o!!!

Bi*tches keh Yσυ come add market-woman join

KaIiIi this is teeeeeeew much!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
omg,the kid used the b word, the poor foolish thing actually used a cheap tactic ....it's a ghenghen something.... lmfao!!!
awon omode yi sha...roflmao!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
tushwitch:

??¿¿¿¿?
Behind!Behind!
WHR U DEY?
U SEE WETIN U CAUSE?
**U NO GO CALL DIS DERAILMENT BAH?**
WETIN RESEMBLE ADMISSION TALK IN UR POST SO FAR?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Marc9:

See eh, women have evolved! They are now stronger, more intellectual, braver, heroic(Dr adedevoh), and well informed than they were before.

But then, the reason why buffalos take to their heels when they see a lioness is because they know a lion is close by smiley

Like i said earlier bro tiz none of my business!

I came here to catch some fun Ŧ♡ИĨGhŦ!

If we don't converse on a discussion here is really going to be dull,drab and boring.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Marc9:

@Behind!?
IF I see men taekwando;karate and box themselves;
EHN?
HEY MAN!Na so u wanna defend ur wifey?
IF......

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.