Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (825214 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2014
FrancisTony we're on the same page...

"Suffice to say, it has an edge when the person is
towing a nice destiny directed to him or her not
parent or peer group influence/pressure."

Nobody directs what you love to you so this argument is invalid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Professor1234(f): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Adedayo516:
FrancisTony we're on the same page...

"Suffice to say, it has an edge when the person is
towing a nice destiny directed to him or her not
parent or peer group influence/pressure."

Nobody directs what you love to you so this argument is invalid
yea invalid
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Professor1234(f): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Gud morning nairalanders. Enter here CLICK HERE
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by RoyalBlak007: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Abeg è dòn shów?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Bukkiminat:
Another question.....which of these is better?
To love what you are doing or To do what you love?

Tag: kumpharm
holuwartayor
PrinceCEE,
lexxybooy
Adedayo516
marc9
francistony
ifyx
divalyn,
yolobabe
packup
dopeyomi
wuminity
dammyg319
prOton
codedmelvin
efe2real
segunflames and all oda UiTEs....thanks

please kindly edit other monikers out yl replying 2 avoid unnecessary mentions
do what u love

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Bukkiminat:to love what you are doing is d best cos nobody is forcing or putting u under duress,yu av d passion and yu wanna set a goal........2.to do what yu love is good in some aspect..eg..in school i was d best math student but english always Bleep me up..i love doing math and i achieved alot but english is what i love and i achieve alittle because i dont like doing it(i was just forcing myself to love it because its compulsory)..............

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2014
RoyalBlak007:
Abeg è dòn shów?
..he no dey show early in d morning naw,maybe in d afternoon sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by RoyalBlak007: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Packup:
..he no dey show early in d morning naw,maybe in d afternoon sha
tanks bro,fingaz crossed..

[FORZÅ BÀRCÄ] grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2014
LETTeR TO D PEOPLE I've offended
its hard for me to say sorry but nature demands for it.I've offended some guys on dis thread but all i wanna say is a BIGSORRY(omo ole meeko je ko mara lowo)..i wont mention names but u knw urself,just forgive yur small brother cos dat what i'm........................soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........i wont do that again..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Professor1234:
Gud morning nairalanders. Enter here CLICK HERE

WOW! I love your website but you get time for this brainstorming things O!

Great design and educating site.

Well, you'll fare good as a reputable and most-sought-after Prof' in Nigeria and worldwide if you'll ever consider being one.

The sky is never your limit but a starting point.

Keep soaring!.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Packup change уσυя Dp..

Btw; ₩hat's ₩ith the Zodiac sign in the background Or do yσυ belong
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Dopeyomi:
Packup change уσυя Dp..

belong ke..yu wan kill me niyen
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Professor1234(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

WOW! I love your website but you get time for this brainstorming things O!

Great design and educating site.

Well, you'll fare good as a reputable and most-sought-after Prof' in Nigeria and worldwide if you'll ever consider being one.

The sky is never your limit but a starting point.

Keep soaring!.
thanks my Boss, U can still help me to Share it. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Professor1234:
yea invalid
One word... Cooler...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Papijoex:
Packup or whats that your moniker. I must say you really have to think better,you don't know your fate yet,if you will be writing another jamb next year or you will be admitted. "Wise men talk because they have something to say;FOOLS talk because they have to say something". It shows you have to say something. Must you?? Pls, get wise boy. So far i had been reading posts here even before i signed up, you have never given any reasonable or tangible contribution to this trend rather than to spoilt it or form some kind of familarity here, just try to learn, if you are a saddist, try not to inflate others here! I see your opened mouth @your profile pics! I guess thats why you have big mouth to run by quoting reasonable people here! Some of the guns and respected fellas here that he has quoted for critisism here,kindly accept him as an inmature boy. Marc9, Francistony,lexxyboy... Lastly packup or so, "just learn to accept u are nothing,and if u want to be something,try to mingle with those that are something". I understand your plight to be recognised on this thrend,but you have to come in with sense and humility, ADVICE: you should spend your time Judiciously by praying to be admitted coz; 2012- 2700 were admited, last year 3100 were admitted,and this year we are about to know how many....survival of the fittest. My shout out to these fellas adedayo516, coldedmelvin,francistony,prinCEE,divalyn,yolobabe,wunminity,lexxyboy,jsmmuyiwa,(repented)dopeyomi. i hail o!
this is a well articulated post void of insult...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2014
PrinceCEE:
this is a well articulated post void of insult...
We have moved on.. Let sleeping dogs lie
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Professor1234:
thanks my Boss, U can still help me to Share it. Thanks

Okay. That would be done.

Dopeyomi:
Packup change уσυя Dp..

Illuminati you mean?

Zodiac sign is one of the horoscope in astrology.

sigh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. That would be done.

Illuminati you mean?

Zodiac sign is one of the horoscope in astronomy.

sigh

Who is tawking about illuminati now

I was'nt reffering to yσυ! Why the tag
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2014
yolobabe:

Not to sound pessimistic tho......it might still not come out tomorrow.......if I'm wrong then I back myself up with this quote I just invented.....

"To be suprised is better than being dissapointed"
....I'm trying to remain neutral about this issue.....u guys should try it......it helpsgrin smiley grin

the quote is so gewd

take this too::::
U cannot solve a problem with the same thinking that started it

this quote was self-inspired when I was in a problem that caused me psychological mess

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Is it just me or have anyone else observed this! mbbs and the medical profession seem to be a target everytime.. The spiteful hatred is just masked under some kind words.

smiles**

do what you love.. it is the obvious answer.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Zikdik(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
0xladee24:
@zidik how reliable is dis info about d mbbs accreditation abeg l need ur reply
100%
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bukkiminat:
Another question.....which of these is better?
To love what you are doing or To do what you love
I initially wanted to type a very long epistle but there will be no need for that anymore, big brains already typed it all, and all views are well respected... maa just jejely get mat sit between the two.. me I am impartial ntemi #smiles.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bukkiminat, I cnt just give interminable epistles cos great minds ve done that.

What I really wanna say is that the best thing to do is to do what u love. But when what u love isn't available yet, then u got to love what u do.
Remember that there is no future without a present

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Who is tawking about illuminati now

I was'nt reffering to yσυ! Why the tag

Sorry.

Wanted to help someone confusing illuminati symbol with zodiac which has no symbol.

I won't quote you again. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
the list never come back.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
carlosta:
Is it just me or have anyone else observed this! mbbs and the medical profession seem to be a target everytime.. The spiteful hatred is just masked under some kind words.

smiles**

do what you love.. it is the obvious answer.

Like Marc9 said, Mbbs is at the topmost ladder of our University courses and it ought to be used as an example.

You can notice I used Law at first because I knew this is gonna happen.

So, quit the hypocrisy. sad

Atleast, Marc9 was praised when he was using Mbbs as a positive example.

Everything has its advantage and disadvantage.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

My 3coins
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
carlosta:

It quite easy to point a finger but y'all always forget you've got 4 pointing back at yourself... Students studying Mbbs and aspirant alike have an unstained record of being unnecessarily arrogant and diabolically hateful and spiteful towards ever other course out there, y'all feel you're on top of the food chain, totally uncalled for criticism of everyone dreams and aspiration.. Am always like "Who made y'all judge, who made y'all king, what make u all think you're the smartest"..

And yes, I have a personal high level vendetta against every single arrogant one of the mbbs students... And yes, I got no love for y'all too, so don't even try preaching love to me.

**sips coke and throws bottle away angrily **

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
but seriously...i need to know why people keep calling that sign...illuminati symbol.....thats the star of david now....its a very old hebrew symbol....many hospitals including uch ibadan have that sign on their structures....many houses too have the symbol...people use it in various way just as the cross is used in Christianity...i believe the cross is also seen in health related organisations too, i dnt think that sign is illuminati's....its just like the widely used lion of judah symbol too..widely used too...as used in Barclay's logo...and others....its just a symbol abeg...it predates all those occultic stuffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by futurestar001: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
If u knw anybody at UI or around AGBOWO area, tell them to leave the area, am setting up intercontinental-ballistic-missile now, and the TARGET IS UI MIS UNIT IF I DON'T SEE THE LIST BY 6P.M TODAY, I WILL BEGIN THE OPERATION AND LAUNCH THE MISSILE FROM HERE (WITHIN 500KM)

AND THOSE TALKING ABOUT MBBS AND FIGHTING ONTOP MBBS, BE WARNED AM ANGRY AND I CAN GIVE BRO SHEKAU UR HOME ADDRESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Adedayo516:
It quite easy to point a finger but y'all always forget you've got 4 pointing back at yourself... Students studying Mbbs and aspirant alike have an unstained record of being unnecessarily arrogant and diabolically hateful and spiteful towards ever other course out there, y'all feel you're on top of the food chain, totally uncalled for criticism of everyone dreams and aspiration.. Am always like "Who made y'all judge, who made y'all king, what make u all think you're the smartest"..

And yes, I have a personal high level vendetta against every single arrogant one of the mbbs students... And yes, I got no love for y'all too, so don't even try preaching love to me.

**sips coke and throws bottle away angrily **

grin grin

ki ni awon medico shey fun e...

not all of them is arrongant na

funny guy

grin mey ur bottle no land on my head sha...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
lol...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
futurestar001:
If u knw anybody at UI or around AGBOWO area, tell them to leave the area, am setting up intercontinental-ballistic-missile now, and the TARGET IS UI MIS UNIT IF I DON'T SEE THE LIST BY 6P.M TODAY, I WILL BEGIN THE OPERATION AND LAUNCH THE MISSILE FROM HERE (WITHIN 500KM)

AND THOSE TALKING ABOUT MBBS AND FIGHTING ONTOP MBBS, BE WARNED AM ANGRY AND I CAN GIVE BRO SHEKAU UR HOME ADDRESS
F**k yourself... You're high on cheap elephant grass...

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.