Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (824615 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
DhamiS:
cryuhmmm... hi...am new here...so the thing is dat when i checked it said you have nt been offered provisional admission in red colour...sad enough.. for someone lyk me..should i have "hope"dat dy avnt finished uploading d list online or am i supposed to wait for another list...oh..i applied for faculty of education.. really appreciate it if someone reply me...tnx

We are all hoping.

Probably, God will answer us.
chaz007:
Service was awesome. Haapy sunday dearies

Same to you, Ma'amn
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Life is hard, yeah, Life is hard but life can be alot broader and flexible when you realise that everything around us that we call life was made up by people that are not any smarter than you, when you find out that you have the ability to do things you can't even imagine. Today, I want you to find out what is it you want and go after it as of your life depends on it. Why? Because it does. Do what you want now, there is not guarantee you gonna show up tomorrow, there no are guarantees in life, the only guarantee is the result of the actions you take now. In the words of Steve Jobs "if today were your last day, would you do what you're about to do today? Will you?"

Easy is not an option, if it was easy everybody would do it... Think about it and take actions.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Api for dos who were admitted wish you guyz best of luck..i wish myself best of luck in my A level exam dat av started already.. guyz ui is now out of my agenda now.. pls wish school is the best to study medicine among the following;
1.UNIZIK
2.UNN
3.ABU ZARIA
4.UNIJOS
5.UNI UYO
6.UNICAL
Pls arrange them in your order of preference from most preferred to less preferred... tnx guyz looking forward to your replies..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Faba:
Api for dos who were admitted wish you guyz best of luck..i wish myself best of luck in my A level exam dat av started already.. guyz ui is now out of my agenda now.. pls wish school is the best to study medicine among the following;
1.UNIZIK
2.UNN
3.ABU ZARIA
4.UNIJOS
5.UNI UYO
6.UNICAL
Pls arrange them in your order of preference from most preferred to less preferred... tnx guyz looking forward to your replies..

1) UNN(They are fair but very hard to gain admission like OAU)

2) ABU Zaria

3) UNICAL

4) UNIZIK( A good school but requires Long leg angry, though they still admit few on merit)

5) UNIUYO

6) UNIJOS(I placed it last because of boko-haram insurgency but on a normal day, they're 4th or 5th)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
DhamiS:
cryuhmmm... hi...am new here...so the thing is dat when i checked it said you have nt been offered provisional admission in red colour...sad enough.. for someone lyk me..should i have "hope"dat dy avnt finished uploading d list online or am i supposed to wait for another list...oh..i applied for faculty of education.. really appreciate it if someone reply me...tnx

I'll cite an instance in gynecology.

A lady who didn't see her flow at d expected date cn only wonder wat d problem is. The likely reasons wld eida be 'missed period(no admission given)' or 'delayed period(not uploaded yet). One of d things to do is to wait and observe d situation within the next 7days to see if the period(admission) would show, which would then confirm if she has realy missed her period(no admission at all), or if it was jst a case of menstrual delay(upload delay).

The truth is, UI hasn't released the list yet, cos that's a d*mb way of releasing the admision list. The list is meant to be published on the site, and in some well read dailies. But since d list hasn't been published, and d clearance is scheduled to begin Nov 3rd, that means d candidates who are yet to confirm their status, plus those wit no admission given, still hv life lines til wen d list is published and confirmed!

So for those losing hope, it's jst so sad. U're indirectly asking hope to lose u!

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Donjydex:
Someone shud pls help me out on ow I can reprint my invitation letter on the site,been tryin it buh not goin...I lost d initial one in a fire accident

Hmmm. See lie
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Fridayokolo:
to hell with ui and their silly admission procedure........do i really nid ui now because am in 200level industrial chemistry? goiing 300 by january.

I never knew this shocked
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
along11:
I guess my web browser is faulty..... I tried confirming for people dt already got admission and it was saying No Provisional Admission..... Whereas on thier phone they were given admission... Those tht said UAP ny valid i also tried checking and it also said No Provision Admission Given

Have you been admitted?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Marc9:

.. FOR THOSE LOSING HOPE , IT'S JUST SO SAD. YOU'RE ASKING HOPE TO LOSE YOU!
Y'all should write read this... Don't let hope lose you... Nobody said it would be easy.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:
as for me ooo...my God is not a man that would lie...neither a son of man that he should repent....he has said i am going to get admission in the university of ibadan..SHOYEMI AYODEJI ISAAC....dats the name to look out for in the list under the faculty of ART....o sure bajee

And what about those believers that don't have theirs?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:
it doesnt matter what you are going through.....it doesnt matter how far uve gone....Gods arm are always open wide.....all you need is to believe.....all things are possible when you call on His name....all things are possible in jesus name.....moutain will crumble.....chains are broken.
i love this song! By SINACH ba?!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Adedayo516:
Life is hard, yeah, Life is hard but life can be alot broader and flexible when you realise that everything around us that we call life was made up by people that are not any smarter than you, when you find out that you have the ability to do things you can't even imagine. Today, I want you to find out what is it you want and go after it as of your life depends on it. Why? Because it does. Do what you want now, there is not guarantee you gonna show up tomorrow, there are guarantees in life, the only guarantee is the result of the actions you take now. In the words of Steve Jobs "if today were your last day, would you do what you're about to do today? Will you?"

Easy is not an option, if it was easy everybody would do it... Think about it and take actions.

Inspiring words there smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sarahteegirl: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lexxybooy:
i have my reasons for saying that, U.I has not asked us to do that yet,so why take a rush? Besides i guess, @ "the mode of entry" there was nothing there yet. So, its beta we don't rush it. But anyhow coldedmelvin do what u like
please,when will third list be out?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Raphelle: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
University Of Ibadan 2014/2015 UTME &
Direct Entry Admission List

This is to inform all members of the public
that the University of Ibadan (UI) has
officially released her 2014/2015 UTME and
direct entry admission list for successful
candidates. Candidates who have been
expecting the University of Ibadan
admission list are now at leverage to check
the details of their list.
How To Check University Ibadan
2014/2015 UTME
You can simply check the admission status
of the Ibadan state University by visiting the
official website or the school at
admissions.ui.edu.ng/postutme/
for more info and admission support, contact admission office on +2347066310542 +2348107991454
Simply
disseminate this information with the rest
of your friends.
......good luck.........
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Raphelle: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
officially released her 2014/2015 UTME
and
admission list are now at leverage to
check
2014/2015 UTME
of the Ibadan state University by visiting
the
for more info
contact UI admission support office on
+2347066310542 +2348107991454
Simply
of your friends.
......good luck.........
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Marc9:

A lady who didn't see her flow at d expected date cn only wonder wat d problem is. The likely reasons wld eida be 'missed period(no admittion given)' or 'delayed period(not uploaded yet). One of d things to do is to wait and observe d situation within the next 7days to see if the period(admission) would show, which would then confirm if she has realy missed her period(no admission at all), or if it was jst a case of menstrual delay(upload delay).

The truth is, UI hasn't released the list yet, cos that's a d*mb way of releasing the admision list. The list is meant to be published on the site, and in some well read dailies. But since d list hasn't been published, and d clearance is scheduled to begin Nov 3rd, that means d candidates who are yet to confirm their status, plus those wit no admission given, still hv life lines til wen d list is published and confirmed!

So for those losing hope, it's jst so sad. U're indirectly asking hope to lose u!
dats it al
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
sarahteegirl:
please,when will third list be out?
lets take it step by step. Let them release d 2nd(supplementary) list first,officially
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raphelle:

officially released her 2014/2015 UTME and
admission list are now at leverage to check
2014/2015 UTME
of the Ibadan state University by visiting the
for more info and admission support, contact admission office on +2347066310542 +2348107991454
Simply
of your friends.
......good luck.........
WARNING TO U'LL Don't because u HAVE NOT BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION(YET). DON'T CALL ANY OF DOES NUMBERS. U're on your Own oo! Esply Ladies. My 2cent
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
which one is third list
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

1) UNN(They are fair but very hard to gain admission like OAU)

2) ABU Zaria

3) UNICAL

4) UNIZIK( A good school but requires Long leg angry, though they still admit few on merit)

5) UNIUYO

6) UNIJOS(I placed it last because of boko-haram insurgency but on a normal day, they're 4th or 5th)
Tanx bro.. i think i will rather opt in for abu zaria and unn/unical

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
pr0ton how far ur admission. What course were u given?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by RoyalBlak007: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pls it is possible to change to any desired course in 200l?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO LEXXYBOOY & MARC 9 FOR ANSWERING ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAD ABOUT THE ADMISSION STUFF.
I WILL MISS YOU GUYS.

#UNFOLLOWS THREAD

CIAO
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dapo777:
pr0ton how far ur admission. What course were u given?

Oga mi...#NoAdmission o

Preparing for JAMB already.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Holuwartayor(f): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Congrats.

For?
agic ext nd rural devt
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Professor1234(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is the clearance for both 1st and 2nd list candidates?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Katdaddy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Professor1234:
Is the clearance for both 1st and 2nd list candidates?
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Guys.. Don't wait till mon or wed before you accept your fate. I don't think U.I will post any list on her official website. You can only wait for the third list. But as for the second list if you can't log in (I mean if your receiving "You have not been offered provisional admission"wink just accept your fate that way. U.I's official website, www.ui.edu.ng , only updated a link that will only take you to our normal www.admissions.ui.edu.ng . With that, it's logical and reasonable to say that that's all U.I can do about the second list.

Third list next(if any sef)...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Holuwartayor:
agic ext nd rural devt

Is that what you chose?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by DhamiS: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Marc9:

A lady who didn't see her flow at d expected date cn only wonder wat d problem is. The likely reasons wld eida be 'missed period(no admission given)' or 'delayed period(not uploaded yet). One of d things to do is to wait and observe d situation within the next 7days to see if the period(admission) would show, which would then confirm if she has realy missed her period(no admission at all), or if it was jst a case of menstrual delay(upload delay).
tnx

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
I SEE THE 2ND LIST IS OUT,CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO MADE IT cheesy

TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T,DON'T BE SAD,THINGS WILL SURELY GET BETTERwink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
dhammyg:
I SEE THE 2ND LIST IS OUT,CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO MADE IT cheesy

TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T,DON'T BE SAD,THINGS WILL SURELY GET BETTERwink
hello?.....what course were u admitted for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.