Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Blogging In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Blogging In Nigeria (444 Views)

How To Make Money Blogging Using These FREE Strategies For Beginners & Business / Lindaikeji's Blog Finally Removed From After 8 Years Of Blogging / What Is The Meaning Of Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging In Nigeria by lordosany(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2013
I have sat down and wondered why almost all bloggers in Nigeria all blog only about gossip and entertainment news. The real sense of blogging is sharing your opinions about different aspects of life, being creative and not cutting and pasting news from another site. In the real sense of blogging, there are virtually no bloggers in Nigeria. I am currently doing an experiment to see if a Nigerian blog can be successful outside of gossip and entertainment news by opening my blog "lordosany blog" to see if the Nigerian populace might actually read a blog if it is not centred on gossip. Only time will tell, lets watch and see but for now there are no bloggers in Nigeria.

Re: Blogging In Nigeria by wasak(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
u don't have to conclude like that Mr. Man... I'm a blogger and u will never find anything like gossip on my blog and so are many others. the only thing is that people align more with entertainment because it's d easiest way to start...not only about blogging but generally the society gives priority to entertainment...musicians ,comedians ,actors earn a lot more than their counterparts...
so please do not blame the bloggers they are only swimming with the tide...
Re: Blogging In Nigeria by Dhelake: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
With your post.. it's obvious you haven't taken time out to see if there are real bloggers in Nigeria..... Blogs like Ogbonge blog.. Arewatech and a handful of them posts unique content

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Cops Private Message Lawsuit, Sued For Allegedly Scanning And Selling I / Prepare Your Events,organisation Or Outfit For The End Of The Year Activities... / Whyyou Need This Course Of Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.