Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? (3348 Views)

Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians; Who Is The Most Beautiful Amongst Them? / ~Breaking News: D'banj And Funke Akindele: Nigeria's Hottest Couple ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by vosquare: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Our Nigerian Comedians have got great taste for women. They are not just funny but rich, classy and are married to gorgeous and stunning wives. Check out the pictures below and let me know who wins your vote as the hottest couple.
Photos Below:

Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by vosquare: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
more

Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by beckyomas(f): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
R.
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hahaha..Basket mouth first.then Bovi
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Temismith(f): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Just hold ur money, den u go get any type of woman wey u want.
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Vickyhotkiss: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Op. how many times u wan repeat dis topic?
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by axortedbabe(f): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ay has a beautiful wife,d camera didn't do justice
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Ruq: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why is Alibaba's wife looking like she's about to climb a mountain ?

I'ld give it to Bovi followed by Teju.
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Dhurmynick(m): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Takes chair
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by CircleOfWilis: 6:23am On Jan 01, 2014
i am not a comedian and i dont have money,but my gurl is prettier than ol em

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia’s Mum Narrowly Escapes Death / Singer Adokiye Kyrian Shows Off Butt / Photos: Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.