Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! (5816 Views)

SYNAGOGUE: Lagos State Admits Discrepancies In Engineer's Report / Where does Satan currently live? / Does Satan Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! by baby4u2(f): 3:28am On Jul 28, 2006
some nigerians are suffering and not all. Take note i'm not part of the suffering nigerians. . . . Thanks to my Bible*
Re: Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! by mamaput(f): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2006
No you are sitting in the US of A .
Re: Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! by exu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2006
mamaput:

No you are sitting in the US of A .

zing.
Re: Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! by olabowale(m): 1:18am On Jul 29, 2006
Glory belongs to Alr-Rahman, Allah the Almight and His blessings upon His noblest of Messengers, Sehina Muhammad ibn Abdallah, Al Ashimi (SAW). The adith in question with the phrase 'for Shaitan eats with the left hand', is very profound. To fully understand the adith you have to go to the explanation given my the authority on that adith. The real authority of it was the giver of that adith himself, (SAW). The Prophet gave that adith to his sahabah (companions, RA).There are many books and websites where a truly seeker of truth fill find it. The prophet (SAW) in several adiths warn the believers from doing the same things the evil one, Satan (lanatullah, alalkafarin).The devil is from the nation of the Jinns, created from smkeless fire. But before he disobeyed the Lord's command to him to bow down to our father Adam, he used to be called Iblis and worshipped devotedly. Of course, the creation of Adam (AS) brought Satan's true nature of jealousy to bear full force. Hence he became a rebelious, deceitful and instigator of evil deeds, along with its army or followers have and continue to bring desaster to the lives of mankind. Satan eats with his left hand, hence we are encouraged by the one Allah the Allah sent with the religion of truth and he the Lord of the worlds had spoken very greatly about the quality of that messenger (SAW), in Al Qur'an 'You have a perfect example in this prophet', also 'We have raise you to the highest exsteme. (I intentionally left the verses and chapters out. Whoever is interested can make research for knowledge is expensive and beneficial). Muslims/Believers are encourage to differentiate themselves in all aspects of lives from others, so you can see part of the reasons you are not to copy the evil one by imitating his eating habit of using the lleft hand.
Re: Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! by Oracle(m): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2006
As for the lefties that feel offended, i don't think you should coz i believe nobody eats with their left, i have a friend who writes with his left hand but eats with the right.
lefties eat with their right hands

Re: Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! by lordimpaq(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2006
@olabowale,

so wat are saying, i am very sure if u had a son that writes with his left you would cut off his left hand so that he would not use it,

that statement is indirectly saying that all lefties, are like the devil, thats offensive and u know it,

besides how did SAW know that satan is a lefty, please backup your claims,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven / Society And Atheism / Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.