Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken (6517 Views)

Lg’s Weird New Smartphone Screen Has Virtually No Bezel / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Samsung Galaxy Core Advance With Physical Buttons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by RedCard1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core I bought on december 17th @Callus Miller PH is now with a broken screen. The phone cost me 37k. I just travelled to my village and unfortunately, my uncle's kids sat on it and broke the glass. The inner screen is looking ok but has refused to respond to touch when I try swiping so as to unlock it. Pls where can I repair it in PH and how much would it cost? The phone is on 24 months warranty o! What should I do?
Re: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by RedCard1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
I need solid replies plz
Re: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by krugar07(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
so soon? man u gat 2 be more careful!!!
Re: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by RedCard1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
krugar07: so soon? man u gat 2 be more careful!!!
tnks but how much will the screen replacement cost? It just broke and stopped responding to touch.. The locked screen looks normal.
Re: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by krugar07(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
if the lcd is ok & maybe if they can change only the digitizer it should be cheaper than changing the whole screen assembly. dunno how much it costs tho'. best bet is for u 2 go find out.
Re: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by RedCard1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
How do I know if the LCD is broken? The screen display looks as great as ever. I'm recieving all the calls and messages. Just the touch that isn't responding. Will the repair cost more than 5k?
Re: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by kaze4blues(m): 4:24am On Jan 01, 2014
Red_Card: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core I bought on december 17th @Callus Miller PH is now with a broken screen. The phone cost me 37k. I just travelled to my village and unfortunately, my uncle's kids sat on it and broke the glass. The inner screen is looking ok but has refused to respond to touch when I try swiping so as to unlock it. Pls where can I repair it in PH and how much would it cost? The phone is on 24 months warranty o! What should I do?

U will need to visit a phone engineer first.

BTW, I also intend to buy the samsung galaxy core any moment from now.

Kindly help with useful info about the overall performance of d phone, battery life and other things.

Thanks
Re: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by puskin: 5:47am On Jan 01, 2014
Red_Card: How do I know if the LCD is broken? The screen display looks as great as ever. I'm recieving all the calls and messages. Just the touch that isn't responding. Will the repair cost more than 5k?

.....Most definitely.....YES.
Re: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by RedCard1(m): 6:50am On Jan 01, 2014
puskin:

.....Most definitely.....YES.
you have any idea what the price would be? Is LCD broken in this case?
Re: Help! My Samsung Galaxy Core Screen Has Been Broken by RedCard1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
kaze4blues:

U will need to visit a phone engineer first.

BTW, I also intend to buy the samsung galaxy core any moment from now.

Kindly help with useful info about the overall performance of d phone, battery life and other things.

Thanks
the phone is good. I love it. It can't play HD games and videos though and the screen isn't bright enough that it's almost difficult to use outdoors (in sunny areas). Battery back up is ok. The screen is very responsive. I don't know why I got mine broken. All in all, it's a good bet for 37k and even less than 34k @Jumia.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State / Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - Machined To Perfection (it's friggin awesome) / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 VS Iphone 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.