Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 (6430 Views)

Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. / 10 Best Android Phones 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by afolwalex20(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2015
BlackBerry classic should make this list..

10. One plus one

9. Moto x

8. Sony xperia z3

7. Nexus 6

6. Sony xperia z3 compact

5. IPhone 6 plus

4. Samsung galaxy note 4

3. LG g3

2. IPhone 6

1. HTC one m8

Even the almighty Samsung s5 is not on the list

2 Likes

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by jayauthentic(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2015
grin Ma future phone made d list... (Xperia Z3 compact)

1 Like

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by abatically(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
afolwalex20:
BlackBerry classic should make this list

Even the almighty Samsung s5 is not on the list

Blackberry na phone? They are seriously lagging behind even the blackberry passport couldn't save them.

And there's nothing almighty about Samsung galaxy s5. Even Samsung know the phone was a flop and it made them lose market share. Now they are trying to make a new design for the galaxy s6.

1 Like

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by afolwalex20(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
abatically:

Blackberry na phone? They are seriously lagging behind even the blackberry passport couldn't save them.

And there's nothing almighty about Samsung galaxy s5. Even Samsung know the phone was a flop and it made them lose market share. Now they are trying to make a new design for the galaxy s6.

BlackBerry passport is better than 1+1

1 Like

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Viktor1983(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
That's just someones list and view point ..

6 Likes

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Seriously BlackBerry phones are not as lame as people term them to be. I see a lot of phone users following fad and trend because they feel it is hip to termed an android user or its equivalent.

Most don't even know the functions of these phones aside BBM, What app and facebook. From my own point of view blackberry phones are wonderful phones and perfectly suited for Nigerians believe it or not!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by emmyw(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
All this high phones,what about it? Would they give someone life when you buy it? Phone really depends on what you are buying it. Maybe you have iphone 6 but what am getting from my Blackberry can buy the phone,I guess we should buy phone that suit and satisfy our need than to buy the one that people will be busy to check out the phone you are carrying.
For me,so far I can connect to the internet with good battery,am ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by zicoraads: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
smoothsk:
Seriously BlackBerry phones are not as lame as people term them to be. I see a lot of phone users following fad and trend because they feel it is hip to termed an android user or its equivalent.

Most don't even know the functions of these phones aside BBM, What app and facebook. From my own point of view blackberry phones are wonderful phones and perfectly suited for Nigerians believe it or not!

2 Likes

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by iphanyiuma(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
If bb is not on that list than the list is useless...just like the op.. undecidedundecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by webincomeplus(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
I think the "beef" against BlackBerry is global.

Anyway, for those who don't know, BlackBerry devices now run Android apps. My Z10 runs Android apps smoothly. But you need to upgrade your OS to BlackBerry 10.2.1.
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by mrnuur(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
webincomeplus:

Anyway, for those who don't know, BlackBerry devices now run Android apps. My Z10 runs Android apps smoothly. But you need to upgrade your OS to BlackBerry 10.2.1.

You are still left behind. 10.3. 1 is out try nd upgrade

1 Like

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Bosun13: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
What some tech like most is flawless of a phone...if u wnt OS that best go for apple very fluid no lagging no hanging but if u dnt like apple maybe bcs of what some pple complained like bluetooth, expandable of memory, non means of removing battery; then another best OS that followed apple is BB10 OS pls don't dought it very very tested and confirmed. Evry other android phones will be vry ok frm beginning but later became lag lag and hang hang....bb is d best

1 Like

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by aadejesu: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Glad my phone did make the list (the phone would actually make any top ten list) , a proud oneplus one user. Guess we're not many in Nigeria that has the phone.

2 Likes

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by pingpong1: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
If the survey were to be which of the phones would give you maximum value for N1k, BB would remain tops for eternity.
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by udemzyudex(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
No tecno phone on the list? sad

1 Like

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Note 4 and Oneplus one are the best on that list. I use Oneplus.
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by abatically(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
webincomeplus:

Blackberry make good phones no doubt, but they are always behind the competition and sell their phones too expensive in Nigeria because they know Nigerians are addicted to blackberry. Blackberry q10 for 130k at launch? Blackberry passport for 140k? Are u kidding me?

It is not about running android apps. Smart phones these days are like mini computer and companion, not just for making phone calls and texting. I can easily get a Nokia x if that is what I want.

Android phones had 720p display as far back as 2010 while blackberry launched the first 720p phone with the z10 and it was sold for 120k in Nigeria lol, a very lame phone.

What about camera? Android and iphones have had better cameras for years while blackberry keep playing catch up. Now they released the passport with incredible specs but then with awkward shape. Still the passport is no match for android powerhouses like the note 4, lg g3, xperia z3 or z3 compact, HTC one m8, etc. Don't even try to put it against the iPhone 6, u no get respect?

USB on the go has been available on android for years.

Blackberry just started making phones with 1080p display when android powerhouses are now making phones with ultra HD. Android are already switching to 64bit. IPhone have variants with 64gb and 128gb internal storage, even one plus one has 64gb variants while the passport has only 32gb?

What about IR blaster that is available on HTC one, lg g3 and g flex 2 abs Samsung Galaxy s5 and note 4? Have u even seen the note edge? Yes, I use my phone as a remote control to control everything from TV to home theatre and even Dstv and air conditioner. And then iPhone has apple pay.

Then there is wireless charging on lg g3, google nexus 6 and some other android flagships. Dude even the lumia 920 has wireless charging. Don't even try the dual front facing speakers on the HTC one series and nexus 6.

Now some android flagships already have fast charging (nexus 6, moto x, galaxy note, etc). They can charge a phone from zero to 70% in just 15 minutes.

Someone said android lags. I laugh, I bet he has only seen tecno, injoo and infinix android phones. When u use a true android flagship like HTC one m8, xperoa z3, lg g3, note 4, then u will know android is very smooth.

As u can see, blackberry are always playing catch up, they give u functions that android and iPhone already has 3 years later. Battery life, camera, functionality, ease of use; android and iPhone beats the sh*t out of any blackberry . and yet they sell those craps very expensive here in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
emmyw:
All this high phones,what about it? Would they give someone life when you buy it? Phone really depends on what you are buying it. Maybe you have iphone 6 but what am getting from my Blackberry can buy the phone,I guess we should buy phone that suit and satisfy our need than to buy the one that people will be busy to check out the phone you are carrying.
For me,so far I can connect to the internet with good battery,am ok.
yh i get it a tipical blackberry user sometimes u pple come here to post "its choice" lyk say we talk say we no knw! The blackberry brand svcks period!

2 Likes

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Lionbite(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
kaydguru:
Note 4 and Oneplus one are the best on that list. I use Oneplus.
How much did you got it
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Lionbite(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
aadejesu:
Glad my phone did make the list (the phone would actually make any top ten list) , a proud oneplus one user. Guess we're not many in Nigeria that has the phone.
How much did you got it
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
pingpong1:
If the survey were to be which of the phones would give you maximum value for N1k, BB would remain tops for eternity.
and you think, the price of data in Nigeria is the same with data price outside nigeria, with same amount of allocation?? lol.. think again

1 Like

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lionbite:

How much did you got it

274 pounds
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by Lionbite(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
kaydguru:

274 pounds
In naira?
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by aadejesu: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lionbite:

How much did you got it
About 73k, (phone, screen protector and a flip case) but that's buying it directly from their site. Resellers add about $70-100 margin on it, and that makes it pretty damn expensive.
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by LOVEGINO(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hehehe! My Q10, 1K 3gig. Wetin I want again? Praise d lord!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by tomiobj(m): 1:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Source pls. One idiots personal list. Is s5 nd BlackBerry passport isn't der. D list is fake. Nd wif Blackberry's latest release 10.3.1. D q10 is bers than any android fone Xcept s5 nd htc one quote author=afolwalex20 post=30940219]BlackBerry classic should make this list..

10. One plus one

9. Moto x

8. Sony xperia z3

7. Nexus 6

6. Sony xperia z3 compact

5. IPhone 6 plus

4. Samsung galaxy note 4

3. LG g3

2. IPhone 6

1. HTC one m8

Even the almighty Samsung s5 is not on the list[/quote]
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by tomiobj(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Hehehe! My Q10, 1K 3gig. Wetin I want again? Praise d lord!!!!!!
Oshey. U get sense. Glo abi?

Ps. Upgrade ur fone to os 10.3.1. Ur fone will be 500 times bera. Trrust me. U nid to get it. U cn upgrade it @ slot.
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by tomiobj(m): 1:16am On Feb 22, 2015
webincomeplus:

Haha. Haba since when
10.3.1. Comes preloaded wif android app stores nd it has some mad features. Lyk put ur fone face down to lock and panoramic view for camera. Nd mb management. Check onlynn sha. Uu cn upgrade @ slot
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by tomiobj(m): 1:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Iphone 6 lags ooo. Nd 6 plus. Specially when scrolling in music.
Bosun13:
What some tech like most is flawless of a phone...if u wnt OS that best go for apple very fluid no lagging no hanging but if u dnt like apple maybe bcs of what some pple complained like bluetooth, expandable of memory, non means of removing battery; then another best OS that followed apple is BB10 OS pls don't dought it very very tested and confirmed. Evry other android phones will be vry ok frm beginning but later became lag lag and hang hang....bb is d best
Re: No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 by tomiobj(m): 1:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Specs wise passport is bera than ifone 6. Google it
abatically:

Blackberry make good phones no doubt, but they are always behind the competition and sell their phones too expensive in Nigeria because they know Nigerians are addicted to blackberry. Blackberry q10 for 130k at launch? Blackberry passport for 140k? Are u kidding me?

It is not about running android apps. Smart phones these days are like mini computer and companion, not just for making phone calls and texting. I can easily get a Nokia x if that is what I want.

Android phones had 720p display as far back as 2010 while blackberry launched the first 720p phone with the z10 and it was sold for 120k in Nigeria lol, a very lame phone.

What about camera? Android and iphones have had better cameras for years while blackberry keep playing catch up. Now they released the passport with incredible specs but then with awkward shape. Still the passport is no match for android powerhouses like the note 4, lg g3, xperia z3 or z3 compact, HTC one m8, etc. Don't even try to put it against the iPhone 6, u no get respect?

USB on the go has been available on android for years.

Blackberry just started making phones with 1080p display when android powerhouses are now making phones with ultra HD. Android are already switching to 64bit. IPhone have variants with 64gb and 128gb internal storage, even one plus one has 64gb variants while the passport has only 32gb?

What about IR blaster that is available on HTC one, lg g3 and g flex 2 abs Samsung Galaxy s5 and note 4? Have u even seen the note edge? Yes, I use my phone as a remote control to control everything from TV to home theatre and even Dstv and air conditioner. And then iPhone has apple pay.

Then there is wireless charging on lg g3, google nexus 6 and some other android flagships. Dude even the lumia 920 has wireless charging. Don't even try the dual front facing speakers on the HTC one series and nexus 6.

Now some android flagships already have fast charging (nexus 6, moto x, galaxy note, etc). They can charge a phone from zero to 70% in just 15 minutes.

Someone said android lags. I laugh, I bet he has only seen tecno, injoo and infinix android phones. When u use a true android flagship like HTC one m8, xperoa z3, lg g3, note 4, then u will know android is very smooth.

As u can see, blackberry are always playing catch up, they give u functions that android and iPhone already has 3 years later. Battery life, camera, functionality, ease of use; android and iPhone beats the sh*t out of any blackberry . and yet they sell those craps very expensive here in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Play Play Station 1(ps1) On Your Symbian Phone / Tecno Camon 11 Or Nokia X5? Please Which One Is Better / The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.