Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here (1154 Views)

Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis / University Of Abuja: Both Old And New Students Take Note / Al Unizik Old N New Students Lets Hook Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
This thread is created to discuss on alevels. Everyone knws its 200level direct bt pple have to understand some rudiments be4 just jumping into it.
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by JIMMY1393: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Did you write a levels and get admitted into UI ??
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
JIMMY1393: Did you write a levels and get admitted into UI ??
yessir
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by Gbsks: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Can i do A levels as a private candidate(as in studying by myself) and make A's cause i'm thinking of writing nxt may/june buh i'm studying microbiology in oau, and i can do tutorials 4 d A levels dats y
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by isoh(m): 3:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Gbsks: Can i do A levels as a private candidate(as in studying by myself) and make A's cause i'm thinking of writing nxt may/june buh i'm studying microbiology in oau, and i can do tutorials 4 d A levels dats y

Yes you can....only register with a trusted centre.
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by Facts12: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2014
WHAT IS IJMBE

Every year, a vast multitude of admission seekers strive to gain admission into various tertiary institutions through utme/jamb. Its like trying more than on key in a single keyhole at a time! It is with this reason that a programme was design to serve the need of admission seekers. IJMBE is an acronym for Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination. The programme is the product of the initiative of Ahmadu Bello University. An accredited centre is here in ILORIN although the sit of administration and cordination is Zaria. The programme takes applicant into 200 level in any Nigerian private or public university that accepts it as a criteria for admission. The programme is available for all courses ie-science, social sciences and commercial. IJMBE is run for less than a year during which candidates will receive lectures in preparation for final examination

During the programme you will be taught extensively, but only in three subjects. For example, if you wish to study medicine or biochemistry, then your subjects combination
is BIOLOGY,  CHEMISTRY,  PHYSICS.

The final result is calculated in points. The higher the
points, the better for you, that is:

A   B   C   D   E  F

5   4   3   2   1   0

Now, if a student going for medicine gets   A in biology, B in physics, C in chemistry then his aggregates becomes
12 POINTS with the addition of 1 point if there is no F in the grades making a total of 13 POINTS

REQUIRMENTS
O'Level Result (Max of 2 sittings)
12 Passports.
Note: Check page 4 of Jamb Brochure, Item 2.2 (2) to confirm IJMB as a requirement for University admission

Our facility in ILORIN is modern where adequate and effective attention is given to conducive environment and regular lectures in preparation for the final examination. REST ASSURED that we realize that the sole aim of sitting for the programme is ADMISSION and that is guaranteed provided candidate fulfill their part by passing the final IJMB exam. The centre assist with admission processing into some selected universities across Nigeria. There is no time to loose as the educational trend is moving fast. Don't be left behind...

Contact Us

Email: ijmbadmissions@outlook.com
Phone: 07033156237
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by Gbsks: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2014
isoh:

Yes you can....only register with a trusted centre.
hope i'm not going to pay 4 tutorials,feeding and those stuff if i register wif a centre
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by isoh(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
At our center, NOOOO
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by Gbsks: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2014
isoh: At our center, NOOOO
where is dat pls describe d address.
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by isoh(m): 4:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Gbsks: where is dat pls describe d address.

Apex college of Advanced Studies, Ilorin.
#310, umaru saro road, opp IGS Ilorin
www.apexadvancedcollege.com
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by alphalpha(m): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2014
thank you very much for the help. please what are the fees attached?
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by civomed: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
@ esharp : please ,with C4 in 5 main subjects and 3 A's in cambridge A'level is admission sure for U.I medicine for next year. Please ,kindly give a breakdown of how U.I calculates the overall point (A'level +O'level ) to arrive at final total point for admission. I humbly await ur urgent response.
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by snowfish: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello @ all . Please ,are you through with your cambridge A'level exams ,stay in ibadan or it's environs( south west) and wish to dispose off your used recommended textbooks for the cambridge Advanced level exams in the following subjects: physics,chemistry and biology that are "recent editions" @ a not expensive amount ? Kindly contact me on 08057893012 (call or text) . Thanks.
Re: ADVANCED LEVELS CAMBRIDGE Peeps (both Old N New)lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering? / The Indefinite Article "A/An" VS Letter "H", "U", & Abbreviations / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016 NITDEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.