Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos (25925 Views)

After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by gist4kidsblog: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Call/WhatsApp 080-85-310-359 to know the current price of original stone coated and aluminum roofing sheet

Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by thebizkid: 4:39am On Feb 12, 2018
Please would you or anyone in this forum be able to give me a quote for the labor and all the materials needed to roof this plan? I'm ready to commence roofing asap. I just need a simple wooden fascia style of roof (nothing too fancy). Anyone interested to handle the project is welcome to bid. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primed 800sqm At Cowriecreek Estate(NLNG ESTATE) LEKKI PHASE 1 / Petrol Tanker Burnt In Egbeda Estate, Lagos. Properties Destroyed (Video) / RIVER PARK ESTATE, LUGBE ABUJA. A HOME OF LUXURY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.