Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

A Special Thank You Message From Me To My Blog Readers - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Special Thank You Message From Me To My Blog Readers (626 Views)

Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? / Can anyone explain what these mean in Edo Language? Thank you. / Please Translate From Yoruba To English Thank You Very Much (ese Pupo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Special Thank You Message From Me To My Blog Readers by gbolakpine(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
As the year 2013 is about to draw the curtain to a close, i would like to use this opportunity to thank my readers and fans for their support even from the very day this blog was launched!

I appreciate you all for reading my posts and as well sharing them with friends. This year has been a wonderful year for all of us and as it is coming to an end in less than 9 hours from now, i would like to recognize you all for your supports and readership.

I pray God honour you all and also grant all your wishes in Jesus Name. Even has we shall be shouting and rejoicing when 2014 finally commences, we will do so in good health and in abundance of Joy and Finances.

I would also like to satisfy you better, come 2014, so please if there is any changes that will make this blog better and also will be able to add value to you, please don't hesitate to leave your suggestion in the comment box. All necessary changes will be made even from the beginning of the new year 2014.

Once again i appreciate you all for all that you have done to support this blog... I know without any doubt that you and i will surely go places and fulfill our destinies.

Thank you all!
Happy New Year in Advance
Arowolo Shadrach Olumide
Ogbonge Gist!
www.kongegist..com

(1) (Reply)

What Pained Me Most About Nairaland Loss Of Data. / The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party / A Bike Carrying 6 People Spotted In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.