Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities (2123 Views)

Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section / Besides Seun, Which Member Visits Nairaland Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
The year 2013 have been a remarkable one in the history of Nairaland, even with many controversies, ranging from the political platform, which was prevalent this year, and also to other aspects of life.
Here are some personalities that made this year an interesting one with one form of controversy or the other.

10. Sweetlemon: Early this year, saw the revival of interesting drama in the Romance section, following the conclusion of the Miss Nairaland contest on December 2012. She was thus, the runner-up of the pageant though she believed she deserved to be declared winner of the contest. Other drama filled threads followed after the saga, containing her alleged adventure with her "bed guy". Many thought it to be a fictious tale, and as many who bore this idea were under fire by this single character.

9. Chino: This is one hell of a guy whom you may not be mistaken if described as "APGA (a political party) còck on Nairaland". He takes his shot at any article or comment which is aimed at criticising Anambra state or its government. His activity was more evident during the period of the Anambra gubernatorial poll.

8. 190: Also known by many female monikers to be a troll, because of his visceral dislike for Nigerian girls. He is also known to be the brain behind multiple monikers on the forum.

7. Andyblaze: He is described by many as one of the prolific misogynists of the Romance section. Most, if not all of his threads, are targeted at the ladies, and sometimes, could be inciting to them. No matter how often a lady gets provoke by his threads, you can't help but look out for more.

6. Cramjones: This is one interesting character that sprang up newly, yet have been more controversial than some veteran acts. Many users take this moniker to be that handled by Femi Fani-Kayode (former minister of aviation) himself or have close affliction with him, because he gives out a very personal information about the man. PDP stalwarts however, do not fail to take their chances to do to this character what they would have done to FFK if he made himself available offline.

5. Sincere 9gerian: this is another interesting character in the politics section, whose post is more likely pro-Jonathan. His reward for this as anticipated, will always be a backlash from the opposing APC stalwarts. Many think he is a paid political sycophant on the forum. Maybe its because he has a very intimate knowledge of what he defends.

4. Onila: Known as the prolific OP of the "beauty of _____ women" series of threads. But one notable observation is her tendency to stir controversy with some of these threads. Sometimes the issue of these controversies could be on the authenticity of the pictures, or some "fake ostentation". People have gone as far as describing her as "fake", but all these may sometimes be good for the business (if you know what I mean). She is active in fashion oriented threads.

3. Maclatunji: This is one of Nairaland strictest MODs. People think he is cruel and unfriendly because he doesn't tolerate any post that berates and derides his religion, directly or indirectly.

2. Musiwa: Also known as "Lord of the Maps", is more like a comedian than an analyst, judging personally. He doesn't recognize any country in the globe with the name NIGERIA, rather as Western Nigeria, Eastern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria. How bizarre! He always have a way of backing his hypothesis with maps. The most weird thing is that he makes his assertions of having a private discussion with the president and "Ban Kim Moon" cheesy , with all seriousness. He can create up to thirty threads in a day and end up saying nothing order than the routine of Western Nigeria this, Western Nigeria that.
Funny enough, even the MODs have gotten tired of banning him and locking his thread. Ban Musiwa1, and be ready to recieve the "Musiwa1 series" (i.e musiwa1a, 1b, 1c et al) . There are other Musiwa brands too numerous to mention grin

1. Sexkillz: If you are an ardent user of this forum, then you wouldn't be expecting any other name to take this spot. There is no Nairalander whose name appears in several threads than that of Sexkillz. He was the most berated MOD on the forum, to the extent that he fell out with his "oga at the top", that he shocked everyone when he deactivated his account one fateful morning, with his paramour following suit. He is known to hand to users, amazingly lenghty ban. A nairalander was handed a ban that would expire by June 2106 (93 years ban) shocked
I asked myself if this user was going to will his moniker to his scions in the posterity, because it is obvious that he wouldn't be here until then.
Sadly we won't be expecting anything from this personality in the new year, except he enters the picture again with his alter ego.

WISHING YOU A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Eneze1(f): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
hmmm, Eze you should have included your name. btw why didn't you write in red today
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eneze1: hmmm, Eze you should have included your name. btw why didn't you write in red today
Yea, I start a thread with the default to pass my message, or peradventure this hits our Frontpage.
Talking of being controversial, all I can say is hmmm. You are even controversial than I am wink
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: cheesy
Just that smiley
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by zaziakoni(f): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
dis list is not complete wdout my name, add it now or i...
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by papannamdi1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
*Snatches list from eze and flips through*
Why is mr olodo not in dis list?
#Team_olodo for life
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Ligxy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
You all are weird and controversial, even you Eze RED! Nairaland itself is a controversial site. :-/
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Ligxy(f): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
You all are weird and controversial, even you Eze RED! Nairaland itself is a controversial site. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by 190theclown: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
angry

Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
papa_nnamdi: *Snatches list from eze and flips through*
Why is mr olodo not in dis list?
#Team_olodo for life

Mr. Olodo could pass for sectional listing of most controversial personalities but we are talking generally, of which there are so many other more controversial personalities.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
zazi akoni: dis list is not complete wdout my name, add it now or i...
Is there any prize for controversy
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ligxy: You all are weird and controversial, even you Eze RED! Nairaland itself is a controversial site. :-/
But I can't pass for one of the most controversial smiley
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by psky: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
There can't be a list without tpia.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by psky: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Mr. Olodo could pass for sectional listing of most controversial personalities but we are talking generally, of which there are so many other more controversial personalities.

Mr olodo's notoriety spread from the general section, to dating and meeting up, to romance and maybe many more, he definitely isn't sectional. Infact his notoriety is more widespread than most people on your list, no offence intended.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by freda506(f): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
where is TPIA and her numerous handles grin
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
psky:

Mr olodo's notoriety spread from the general section, to dating and meeting up, to romance and maybe many more, he definitely isn't sectional. Infact his notoriety is more widespread than most people on your list, no offence intended.

This is not the list of notorious people, it is a list of controversial personalities.
A controversial personality is one whose post or act online, causes public disagreement. In this case, some may be on the side of the person, while others may be against him/her.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
freda506: where is TPIA and her numerous handles grin
Tpia may be a controversial personality, but may not have stirred much controversy to be listed on the top 10 most controversial for this year.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by psky: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
This is not the list of notorious people, it is a list of controversial personalities.
A controversial personality is one whose post or act online, causes public disagreement. In this case, some may be on the side of the person, while others may be against him/her.

If that's the case then how is someone like 190 controversial?

Notoriety could also lead to being controversial. For example Mr Olodo causes people to have disagreements over his state of mind, the justification of his actions, and most especially his deserving the numerous bans he gets.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Enkaynwa(f): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Newkidoo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hmmm, if they catch you!! mods FP tins fast fast b4 2013 ends..
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by adezjamz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Present
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
psky:

If that's the case then how is someone like 190 controversial?

Notoriety could also lead to being controversial. For example Mr Olodo causes people to have disagreements over his state of mind, the justification of his actions, and most especially his deserving the numerous bans he gets.
You don't wanna tempt me to say what I think of Mr. Olodo lipsrsealed
190's controversial perception of Nigerian girls is somewhat legendary. Maybe Mr. Olodo will appear in next years list.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Andyblaze: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eze Red angry angry

Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Andyblaze: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2014
Eze Promoe: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2014
psky: There can't be a list without tpia.
Op where is tpia?
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Andyblaze: Eze Red angry angry
Your pictures aren't even funny and they're overused. Dude, you're becoming more of a Nuisance!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Andyblaze: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2014
Buzzonix:
Your pictures aren't even funny and they're overused. Dude, you're becoming more of a Nuisance!

that's what I choose to be. Deal with it angry angry
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Andyblaze:

that's what I choose to be. Deal with it angry angry
Deal with it? Nah, i would let the mods deal with you.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Please don't derail this thread. Thanks sad
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Buzzonix:
Op where is tpia?
Tpia is one hell of a lady, a very interesting one for that matter.
I can't forget her numerous monikers, and her feud with Desola but when I say "Most Controversial Personalities", it doesn't mean that there are only ten controversial persons on Nairaland. THANKS smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car With ‘ebola’ Number Plate Spotted Near Heathrow / Pic That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Ranking Of African Countries By Literacy Rate ::: See Nigeria Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.