Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities (2169 Views)

Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section / Besides Seun, Which Member Visits Nairaland Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Buzzonix:
Your pictures aren't even funny and they're overused. Dude, you're becoming more of a Nuisance!

grin
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by SeunPlus(f): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Your list is spot on.

For those of you calling tpia, I think he/she is just a nuisance on every thread. This topic should be based on people with objective thinking.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by AfricaMagic(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
^ I disagree with you that tpia is a nuisance. Maybe you are trying to pick an e-fight with her, or you wanna get noticed undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by AfricaMagic(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP, when bringing out a list, go and do better research.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by WAZOBIA3: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Africa Magic: ^ I disagree with you that tpia is a nuisance. Maybe you are trying to pick an e-fight with her, or you wanna get noticed undecided
Na Eze Promoe wife you dey talk to like that. Make him catch you, you go hear wheen grin
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by AfricaMagic(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
WAZOBIA+:

Na Eze Promoe wife you dey talk to like that. Make him catch you, you go hear wheen grin

I'm sorry but such shallow thinking people should not be given the opportunity to misinform guests in the forum
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by AfricaMagic(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Andyblaze: Eze Red angry angry
Why are you spamming this site with your monotonous gifs angry
I've been seeing this picture for too long and its becoming stale and boring.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by GovWahala: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
This list is so it.
And this insane boy called Andyf00l should stop putting up those horrible pics, we are not interested in knowing what u looked like as a kid.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Africa Magic:
I'm sorry but such shallow thinking people should not be given the opportunity to misinform guests in the forum
I'm sorry but you can't continue picking fight with users on my thread. Why always my threads?
Please please please, stop this name calling and let's stick to topic. THANKS.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gov Wahala:
This list is so it.
And this insane boy called Andyf00l should stop putting up those horrible pics, we are not interesting I knowing what u looked like as a kid.

Thanks but the name remains Andyblaze not Andyfool
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by GovWahala: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Thanks but the name remains Andyblaze not Andyfool
My bad! andyf00l oh sorry andyblaze just stop posting the annoying pics.
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gov Wahala:

My bad! andyf00l oh sorry andyblaze just stop posting the annoying pics.

No wonder you are Gov Wahala grin
Re: Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities by EzePromoe: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2014
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Weed: 10 Reasons To Smoke Right Now.. / Funny Video: Watch OAU Students Beign Compared To Students Of Other Universities / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.