Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (112512 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / "FULL" TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by fran6uc(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
kekakuz: what did he say abou ibo people
those sneaky lile jews

He said that the sneaky lile jews wil keep dominating over ur cowardly tribe u ignorant ethnic bigot. And u personaly wil 4eva ansa 2 dem no mata ur educational pedigree. Igbos are not d best bt we certainly are not villains. If we all mind our biz in dis country we would ve been way past our present quagmire.
C dis nama hausa (#shoves some cash in ur hungry mouth#). Oke nkita di ka gi

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by wjxavier(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Before It Is Too Late | A Requiem for APC | RichWAJU.com http://richwaju.com/blog/requiem-for-apc/

And then I read this on Nairaland.com.

>>Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by henchamb(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
just watching the synagogue church of all nations where the man of God said that the APC will be in crisis because of who will be their presidential candidate and leadership tussle because many are with them in the body but not truly with them in the spirit.

I am laughing seriously. But you won't take me seriously, will you?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by CharlesPhc: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
So for all corrupt politicians, don't wait to be caught, just go and book your space in the 'Down' zone....!!!!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by stellajoseph(f): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
kekakuz: what did he say abou ibo people
those sneaky lile jews
what do u mean exactly.....
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by guiddoti: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ymodulus: These are not prophecies. Just blabbering.
what is prophecy?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=kizito147][/quote]ok oo and who will now be d president?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by IYANGBALI: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
guiddoti: what is prophecy?
prophecy is blabbering.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by IYANGBALI: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
henchamb:
all of them that I know of came to pass.
na for which road demm pass?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Orikinla(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
henchamb: just watching the synagogue church of all nations where the man of God said that the APC will be in crisis because of who will be their presidential candidate and leadership tussle because many are with them in the body but not truly with them in the spirit. HE further said atlast the PDP will want to pay for any price to unite and at the end Alhaji turkur, the pdp chairman will leave. he also said that the issue of who will be their presidential candidate will not be resolved. he further said that many corrupt politicians will GO down in 2014 where he stressed the GO DOWN to mean many things. at the end he said if 2014 will be like that that we should pray for 2015 because the beginner may not be the finisher.
source... am watching it live now http://emmanuel.tv/

since nairaland believes source more than the originality of Nairlanders here is the African spotlight reporting the message at http://www.africanspotlight.com/2014/01/01/t-b-joshua-releases-shocking-2014-prophecy-airlines-will-face-multiple-challenges-politicians-will-go-down/

am I dreaming, I made front for the first time after joining nairaland since 2012. shocked
so you mean to tell me that thousands have read my work. the prophet said it oh that this year is our year of crossing the bridge and I have crossed the bridge of nairaland less than 24 hrs after the message. Lord please locate all of us at the various points of our need in 2014 in Jesus name... AMEN.

[size=18pt]So, making front page of Nairaland is one of the wonders of 2014?[/size] grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Tallesty1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
henchamb:
oga he wont tell you what you want to hear but what God says

And when did "Tell us what we don't know" and "Tell us what we want to hear" became thesame thing" the guy said he know all these, meaning that it would have been his own prophecy 4 2014 if he had written it before TB did.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by tervishi(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hehe...i dy sitdon luk o
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by michy99(f): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
I love TB Joshua..
How can I contact him, and ask him if BIAFRA will be free this year.

lol[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by iGeneral: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Na by force to prophesy?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Donald50: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ok......we don hear u.......
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Donald50: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Even though GEJ and Nija pass through the shadow of Death....the Lord God Almight is on our side......GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Donald50: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am not surprise.....it is the begining of the end....
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Iykeponti(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
So God didn't tell him when corruption ll end in Nygeria.... I don dey suspect dis man....he's behind all d problem going on in dis quantry..
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by curtain: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank you TB for the prophesy. Even the witches and wizard, Mallams and Imams can not dare challenge your words. Lets now watch how the core-north and Tinubu will brain-wash the APC into winning a lost battle.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by experimentist: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
This man must be a very good gambler.. He on some Roberto de niro las vegas sh'it cry
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Prophecy come when God inspires his people by his spirit.With due respect,many of what was said was expected.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by JaneYave(f): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
God.have.mrecy....Let.your.word.come.to.pass-u.promise.to.hear.us.wen.we.cry.to.you..
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by decency08: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
2015, a year set as turning point for Nigeria firstly by the United States of America. Eversince then our politicians started gathering clubs, stick, and different weapons. It still looks like a giant bridge for Nigeria just like THE FABLED YEAR 2000 yesteryears, now history. My take is that in all these, God will still protect His own people. 2015 is like a hooded monk.

Nigerians seem to like politicians that breath fire and brimstone. As such cluster around them for power and protection. How on earth can we continue to trust thieves to the extent of making them leaders, just to start crying when they unleash their skill on the populace? If politicians start to promote love especially among ethnic entities as well as crave for the good of a common man, 2015 will come gently and pass too.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by maximunimpact(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
All the prophesies we need to here from God til
Jesus return is already written in the bible,
everyother prophesy is from the devil!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Adventurespy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
ETT
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by nkpommpko(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
;DLet me predict my own, breeze go blow then We Go see fowl yaash!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by isreal911(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
God help us oh sad
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Forwetinnah: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Decryptor:
Your answer lies herein:

What that means is that Hausa and Yoruba will clash with each other while the ibos who take sleep away from your eyes will just sit down and watch the WWE action with our popcorn and alomo! Have i answered your question? Enwe!!

grin grin grin..what a way to start 2014, chai I go fry water for some nairalanders.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Youngchukky245(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Op what is the source of T.Bs prophecy? Well that one concern them cuz as for me am leaving this country this year wether by Visa or by hiding in planes shoe.... Don't mind even going to south Sudan.
No be must I go die for this country na.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Smily202(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
We already know Crisis will be.......

Tell us Gudluck will loss or win....den I will put a mark on that... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.