Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (112509 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / "FULL" TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Forwetinnah: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
passionate88: When Amaechi go start to rum him mouth on apc, na that time dm go knw say no b everybody wey get prick b man (in a matter of speaking)

Just leave Tinubu and Buhari..now dem dey hail and edge Ameachi on, when their turn go reach..make dem leave him head for him shoulders o
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Sunnynedu: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
not just that alone the prophet also said 4days ago that even them as ministers of the gospel have their own bridges to cross this year that by the end of the day you will know who is really coming from God, now mind you its take only a fool to critisize a prophet of God, it is in the other hand piling up curses upon yourself, read your bible.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Victorjoseph(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
all d prophecix i hv read onlyn nd even d 1ce my pastor said dat God told him..dy ar all dxame tin..revolution revolution,bloodshed,fire outbreak nd plane disaster. Neva a tym wil dy b any Good prophecy for dix nation. Abi if we hear say al bokoharam membax wud b apprehended dix year...is it a bad tin?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by guiddoti: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
IYA NGBALI: prophecy is blabbering.
This is the beginning of your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Ratebuster(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
publicity stunct
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Khayil(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
I don't see why this people would keep saying what everybody has been guessing for a long time.....fine we all know that Nigeria is already in crisis "politically" so there would be loads of things happening without been told.
Abeg make una talk wetin we no fi guess maybe someting like Mama Peace would divorce GEJ, Deziani Maduekwe becomes the first lady .....Lol ....I don high die hw una celebrate new year nw?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Sadiss: 12:11am On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=kizito147][/quote] :oAlmost desame things i was telling my friends.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Skipfr(m): 5:07am On Jan 02, 2014
Ymodulus: These are not prophecies. Just blabbering.
Its me dat knw pass
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Rexyl(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2014
Letter to the God!

Dear heavenly Father pls save Nigeria from ineptitude of leadership and continual struggles for correct leaders in the nation where patriotism seems to have been sacrificed for nepotism and selfish interests.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by awayeyebundle: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
T.B Joshua a real prophet because he has predict many events that came to pass in Nigeria,am not saying pastor E.A Adeboye is not a man of God but he is nt a prophet,a prophet prophecies and called name,so I believe that 2014 Jonathan if proving stubborn to the plight of masses lose the election gallantly because we voted him in.I HAVE NO SHOE BT NW I HAV BILLION OF SHOE,GRADUATE DON'T HAV ONE PAIR because NO EMPLOYMENT.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2014
sheymoni: The man is so on point...

He also said something about Arsenal
thats not his twitter handle..stop propagating lies
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by johnwell(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2014
samuelkaykay: This year,many strange things will happen,false prophets will be disgraced while true prophets will receive more grace.stay away from arguement,God bless you.

Correctly right!
Bless you too.
grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by iamdsam: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2014
This prophecy by the man of God will certainly come to pass but many would still doubt and claim they already know it. This is the year of Crossing Over the Bridge and I pray for God to give me the grace to cross over as He clearly reveals to me my destiny. Read more here - http://dsamigho..com/2014/01/prophet-tb-joshuas-prophecy-about.html
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by eugene81: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
One of his prophecies happened when the super eagles won the afcon in southafrica ......
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Arewaswagga: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
walahi T.B Joshua na my man. Keep it up my man! cool
lol.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by tommynico(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ymodulus: These are not prophecies. Just blabbering.
if u'v gat nothing to offer here why can't u just packup nd move ur ass to hell coz dat wuld b convinient.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by tommynico(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Judek2: I love TB Joshua..
How can I contact him, and ask him if BIAFRA will be free this year..

are u dreaming or wat? Biafra is long DEAD nd BURIED!!!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by hohafrank(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tundeiab:
Ok, you already know that Tukur will resign... Bros I hail o.
definitely he will resign
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by jacksony(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
I strongly believe in TB Joshua
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by ludot(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tundeiab:
Ok, you already know that Tukur will resign... Bros I hail o.

I hail am too o. Abeg help ask where hin church dey?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by jamace(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is not a prophesy. He is merely stating the obvious. cheesy
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Journi2America(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
henchamb: just watching the synagogue church of all nations where the man of God said that the APC will be in crisis because of who will be their presidential candidate and leadership tussle because many are with them in the body but not truly with them in the spirit. HE further said atlast the PDP will want to pay for any price to unite and at the end Alhaji turkur, the pdp chairman will leave. he also said that the issue of who will be their presidential candidate will not be resolved. he further said that many corrupt politicians will GO down in 2014 where he stressed the GO DOWN to mean many things. at the end he said if 2014 will be like that that we should pray for 2015 because the beginner may not be the finisher.
source... am watching it live now http://emmanuel.tv/

since nairaland believes source more than the originality of Nairlanders here is the African spotlight reporting the message at http://www.africanspotlight.com/2014/01/01/t-b-joshua-releases-shocking-2014-prophecy-airlines-will-face-multiple-challenges-politicians-will-go-down/

am I dreaming, I made front page for the first time after joining nairaland since 2012. shocked
so you mean to tell me that thousands have read my work. the prophet said it oh that this year is our year of crossing the bridge and I have crossed the bridge of nairaland less than 24 hrs after the message. Lord please locate all of us at the various points of our need in 2014 in Jesus name... AMEN.
Amen. Lord, all glory and honour be to your name! Let my cry come upto you.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Journi2America(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
henchamb: just watching the synagogue church of all nations where the man of God said that the APC will be in crisis because of who will be their presidential candidate and leadership tussle because many are with them in the body but not truly with them in the spirit. HE further said atlast the PDP will want to pay for any price to unite and at the end Alhaji turkur, the pdp chairman will leave. he also said that the issue of who will be their presidential candidate will not be resolved. he further said that many corrupt politicians will GO down in 2014 where he stressed the GO DOWN to mean many things. at the end he said if 2014 will be like that that we should pray for 2015 because the beginner may not be the finisher.
source... am watching it live now http://emmanuel.tv/

since nairaland believes source more than the originality of Nairlanders here is the African spotlight reporting the message at http://www.africanspotlight.com/2014/01/01/t-b-joshua-releases-shocking-2014-prophecy-airlines-will-face-multiple-challenges-politicians-will-go-down/

am I dreaming, I made front page for the first time after joining nairaland since 2012. shocked
so you mean to tell me that thousands have read my work. the prophet said it oh that this year is our year of crossing the bridge and I have crossed the bridge of nairaland less than 24 hrs after the message. Lord please locate all of us at the various points of our need in 2014 in Jesus name... AMEN.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by guiddoti: 2:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Some pastors are fond of saying: God says, when God did not say anything. Those pastors are on their own. Prophency must edify & comfort the church. And, prophency is not to get you afraid except you are indulging in secret sin.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by iamdsam: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Young-chukky245:
Op what is the source of T.Bs prophecy? Well that one concern them cuz as for me am leaving this country this year wether by Visa or by hiding in planes shoe.... Don't mind even going to south Sudan.
No be must I go die for this country na.
This is the source - http://dsamigho..com/2014/01/prophet-tb-joshuas-prophecy-about.html
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by MichaelNwiwiri: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2014
T B Joshua is a little specific on politics, but his position is what any serious political watcher or analyst know that, so how do that become a prophecy? Still different prophecies for same people.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by bank2k4real(m): 4:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Beauty..
Freshness..
Dreams..
Truth..
Imagination..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is beginning of a new year!

When d enemies say its over,let man hands over, when man hands over God takes over and when God takes over d devil takes cover n when d devil takes cover man crosses over...Happy. New. Year......

Welcome to 2014......check my signature
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by evalovetheresa: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
May God save us from the desire of satan and his agents.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by igbanbajo(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2014
mike404: MY BROTHER ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS

Wrong. All terrorists are not muslims. Check your facts well!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Kbs468(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
awayeyebundle:
T.B Joshua a real prophet because he has predict many events that came to pass in Nigeria,am not saying pastor E.A Adeboye is not a man of God but he is nt a prophet,a prophet prophecies and called name,so I believe that 2014 Jonathan if proving stubborn to the plight of masses lose the election gallantly because we voted him in.I HAVE NO SHOE BT NW I HAV BILLION OF SHOE,GRADUATE DON'T HAV ONE PAIR because NO EMPLOYMENT.
hmmmmmmn. Everybody has gift from GOD as area of calling.
I remembered during AC, CPC & others when he said 'A new party will come up to challenge the ruling party' and later APC was formed.
Then came pray about 2015 because 'The beginner may not be the finisher' and here we are in october 2015 under a new administration. If not prayers and GOD's response, just imagine Orubebe and GEJ not conceding to BuHARI? Certainly GOD is alive and will always be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.