Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder (3111 Views)

Must Read: Narcissistic Personality Disorder / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2008
perhaps i'm wrong ,perhaps i'm right but a few seconds after gabrywyl signed of scorpio sign in and opened a thread ' I Love You Gabrywyl!' made me see reason 2 doubt the self righteous gabry who's fond of doin amebo from left right and center. could it be a coincidence that more than enough threads had been opened and closed even with her name in it but they keep springing up each day crowdin nl with useless threads. Her signature passes her off as the ideal wife material, hopefully that would be the primary motive behind all thislooking 4 husband not 2 mention parading her virginity uncountable times. if anything didnt give her away , her flawed english which is undisputedly similar 2 that of her other personalities. ok call me self appointed administrator but i know 4 a fact that the recent thread opened with her name can't be a mere coincidence at all ahah not once not twice not thrice gabrywyl please own up enough is enough
4 reference: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=147333.msg2544521#msg2544521 (i'm a virgin no.1)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-153924.96.html (i'm a virgin no2)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=136532.msg2296037#msg2296037 (i'm a virgin no3)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=136532.msg2295940#msg2295940 (i've never done it no4)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=67648.msg2293875#msg2293875 (by the way i'm a virgin no5)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=128163.msg2293474#msg2293474 (my hymen dey ok no6)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=136532.msg2302021#msg2302021 (keeping my virginity no7)
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by melanielau: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2008
How many gabryl threads you want to have? I've seen enough. . . . and that Gamine too. Are they the same person?
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph,

Now I know what is in your head. Its sad that thats what you been thinking all along about me. Well, you don't see me creating a thread about you on your personality disorder do you? since you actually do have one big problem. You can ask Ruby and Sean. They will tell you

Its ok pal, you can judge whatever you like because as far as I know, I have not bashed you from day 1 and I wasn't the one calling you a Diabolic Bitch or a Fatso or anything like that to begin with.

And mind you, all of your references are based on my own 1st thread here on Nairaland and its obviously referring to me as a Virgin, whether if its possible to have sex with my boyfriend or not so obviously the word "Virgin" comes into place. That thread has already been expired a long time ago.

Anyways, I don't want to explain to you of anything because as far as I know, I have done nothing wrong and my intentions are nowhere near like you have stated so I am just going to ignore you from here and make like nothing has happened.

Goodbye and have a nice day.
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 1:30am On Aug 07, 2008
As gabry has succeeded thru mass tatafo and aproko 2 make known her personality all over nl, one wld start 2 wonder if she's 2 in 1 or not .Although she's sweet and nice but is there another side 2 gabrywyl?? probably another username wit anoda personality . . . . . . . . . .wit the same flawed english??
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 2:30am On Aug 07, 2008
Your english is not good yourself dude, . . . . Look, you can think whatever you want to think. As for me, I aint gonna be as low as you. You're nothing but a back stabber and a liar. Now I know. . . . Shouldn;t waste my time on you to begin with. . . angry
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 07, 2008
Joseph, please find a job.

Your senseless topics are becoming so stale.
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 2:41am On Aug 07, 2008
stale? give gabry an inch and she'll go a mile, by the way how come she always has a fake story to back up her claims . gabry i dont care if u hate me 4ever 4 dis but a nler has a right 2 trust whoever they wish and right now i'm distrustin u even more day by day and soon enuff the nl wld see u're a faux
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 2:54am On Aug 07, 2008
Joseph6:

stale? give gabry an inch and she'll go a mile, by the way how come she always has a fake story to back up her claims . gabry i don't care if u hate me 4ever 4 this but a nler has a right 2 trust whoever they wish and right now i'm distrustin u even more day by day and soon enough the nl would see u're a faux

angry  angry  angry  angry

Have your mom ever taught you to trust anyone online? If she havent, then I'll tell you this now, don't trust anyone online! The first lesson to learn today. . . . And no, I don't hate people but I'm suspecting that you are a hater!
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by SeanT21(f): 2:58am On Aug 07, 2008
Look I got to go somewhere, When i come back Joseph ass is mine.
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 3:03am On Aug 07, 2008
SeanT21:

Look I got to go somewhere, When i come back Joseph ass is mine.

grin
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 3:08am On Aug 07, 2008
gabry u sed u were dating a nigerian wat ever happened 2 dat? maybe u're frustrated maybe u're not. but something about u is really fishy and i'm goin 2 find out, . . . . . . . . . . , . . noone's saying multiple username is a crime pls stop being a guy and a chic on nl i beg of u atleast be a 'she' thru out and decide whether u want 2 be nice or not coz u're one hell of a being
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 3:14am On Aug 07, 2008
DUH!!! Thats in reality dude. You think I am all for online dating PLEASE LAIIIII!

CHEI! See your head. . . . angry

if you hate my guts, than ignore me and we shall never chat anymore ok? I dont mind and am not bothered!
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 3:16am On Aug 07, 2008
Why on earth would I want multiple personalities? And who is the multiple personalities you are talking about here Anthony? Jake? CHEIII!!! Those buggers. . . You fall for them did you?
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 3:19am On Aug 07, 2008
gee i'm confused here, are those not your friends take it easy wit the beef okay?,
gabrywyl:

Why on earth would I want multiple personalities? And who is the multiple personalities you are talking about here Anthony? Jake? CHEIII!!! Those buggers. . . You fall for them did you?
and some of us actually fell 4 your nice gestures being all surportive 2 tom privates and harry. but finally , . . . . . .u're bursted

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=136717.msg2296040#msg2296040 (gabrywyl's first post) and she's a liar aswell https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=136532.msg2294055#msg2294055
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 3:30am On Aug 07, 2008
ok, you're obviously newer than me.

I have been single for a very long time only recently met my boyfriend. . . Ok, why am I telling you all this? I am not even your friend to begin with.

Nevermind Joseph, just keep it up with your investigation. Keep scrolling up and down and left and right on my Profile. I dont mind.

But for me, I am not going to do that to you as I am not as low as you.
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Aug 07, 2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ignoring you from this point onwards. End of Discussion!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 3:36am On Aug 07, 2008
gabry even in the face of beyond human ridiculousness u choose 2 be a self righteos nothing . . . . . . . how did that pay off huh? creatin id's hypin yourself up and down in threads upon threads its obvious u're takin nlanders 4 a ride well jolly on for the roller coaster is here more over u're incessant self worshippin ends here
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 3:42am On Aug 07, 2008
Is it my fault when my brothers wants to support my back? I did not ask them to come in ohhh. . . Oh Shoot! Now I'm in here again. . . . . . .

AND I'M GONNA TELL YOU AND THE REST 1 MILLION TIMES MORE, I AM NOT RIGHTEOUS!!!!! I USE TO BE A DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!! THERE! YOU HAPPY NOW??
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 07, 2008
Gabby, you're really annoying me by replying him.

Can you not see that he seeks attention? undecided
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 3:46am On Aug 07, 2008
gabrywyl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ignoring you from this point onwards. End of Discussion!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i bet u're other username scorpionn wld do the talkin and continue 4rm where u left off
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Gabry(f): 3:48am On Aug 07, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Gabby, you're really annoying me by replying him.

Can you not see that he seeks attention? undecided

Eya pele ohhh. . . ok, I wont reply him from here on. I should have known better.Thanks sis. wink
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 3:50am On Aug 07, 2008
gabrywyl:

Is it my fault when my brothers wants to support my back? I did not ask them to come in ohhh. . . Oh Shoot! Now I'm in here again. . . . . . .

AND I'M GONNA TELL YOU AND THE REST 1 MILLION TIMES MORE, I AM NOT RIGHTEOUS!!!!! I USE TO BE A DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!! THERE! YOU HAPPY NOW??
gabby nothing is new under the sun and no amout of wierdness can make u more interestin or arous curiosity except ofcourse if u bleeped the devil [size=20pt]virgin indeed!!![/size]
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 07, 2008
Joseph6:

i bet u're other username scorpionn would do the talkin and continue from where u left off
Oh stop the foolishness. Of course scorpion will reply? I'd do the same if someone is bashing someone I consider a friend.

Since you don't have any reasonable evidence to back up your baseless thread, I say we stop this attention seeking, it's really, really, getting stale by each reply.
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 3:53am On Aug 07, 2008
reasonably evidence like gabry sayin she was a devil worshipper wat more do u need pls?
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 07, 2008
Joseph6:

reasonably evidence like gabry sayin she was a devil worshipper what more do u need please?

I'll also assume you're a rapist.

Evidence: Another one of your baseless thread concerning you raping a goat.
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 3:56am On Aug 07, 2008
the fact that u even doubt dat gabry is gabry alone is enuff proof. and the rapist i did 2 make a pointy and pls dont go askin me wat dat point is coz i've made dat clear already
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 07, 2008
Joseph6:

the fact that u even doubt that gabry is gabry alone is enough proof. and the rapist i did 2 make a pointy and please don't go askin me what that point is because i've made that clear already
LMAO!!!

And what point is that? Am asking you for evidence and you're giving me rubbish threads where her post are not congruent to your accusations. what a laugh.

Its really boring tonight, Joseph, we have all night for you to make a point. So begin right now!
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 07, 2008
~ Puts on Nollywood Movie to stimulate tonight's boredom. Cherry on top: Joseph humiliating himself~
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 4:05am On Aug 07, 2008
i opened that bizarro thread and sed all those stuff, pple were like hey u're sick u need help and gabby was like, . . . . . . . . . its all gud, atleast u're not fcukin babies hypocritic mehn its all there i d thread 4 reference jare
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 07, 2008
Joseph6:

[size=20pt]i opened that bizarro thread and sed all those stuff, people were like hey u're sick u need help and gabby was like, . . . . . . . . . its all good, atleast u're not fcukin babies hypocritic mehn its all there i d thread 4 reference jare[/size]

HUMILIATION # 1, you wanna keep going?

I got all night to "read" you embarrassing yourself. C'mon, this is just too much "fun". . . . . for me, that is.

Ok, continue.
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 07, 2008
~ reporting to moderator to block this thread, after I've had my "fun" ofcourse~ smiley
Re: Gabrywyl: Double Personality Disorder by Joseph6(m): 4:20am On Aug 07, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157550.0.html pls click here if u're lookin 4 4n,i've read it like 10 times and countin and gosh i can't stop laffin. . . . . . .its insane

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders / 2014: The Year In Pictures / The Evolution Of The Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.