Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lawyer Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lawyer Corper (4456 Views)

'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Corper by omowunmiw(f): 5:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Am currently a law skool student, I just want 2 Ask where I can be posted to concerning my PPA during ma Service year. Apart 4rm ministry of justice and law office, where else can I be posted 2 as a Lawyer? Thanks
Re: Lawyer Corper by ymb6374(m): 5:41am On Jan 01, 2014
u can as well work it to anywhere you like
Re: Lawyer Corper by ticker(m): 6:05am On Jan 01, 2014
omowunmiw: Am currently a law skool student, I just want 2 Ask where I can be posted to concerning my PPA during ma Service year. Apart 4rm ministry of justice and law office, where else can I be posted 2 as a Lawyer? Thanks
My friend, dont be deceived. Every corp member excluding doctors and nurses are all postd to schools to teach. So all this places u ve bin mentioning except by divine favour or serious runs dats wen u ll find ur self there. 99.9%corpers are postd to either skools or local govt sect.
Re: Lawyer Corper by yokiti: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
ticker: My friend, dont be deceived. Every corp member excluding doctors and nurses are all postd to schools to teach. So all this places u ve bin mentioning except by divine favour or serious runs dats wen u ll find ur self there. 99.9%corpers are postd to either skools or local govt sect.

The policy of Posting of all corp members to school stopped with the mobilization of 2013 batch B; its a new thing fro the present 2013 Batch C.
@ Barrister, you can/ will be posted to anywhere that your course of study is/ will be relevant.
Re: Lawyer Corper by omowunmiw(f): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Corper by jennyhumphrey(f): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
I am a lawyer and was a corp member as a lawyer u can be 80% assured dt u wont be posted to a school though some pple get unlucky. Most lawyers are posted to Ministry of justice, law firms and Local govts
Re: Lawyer Corper by omowunmiw(f): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
jenny humphrey: I am a lawyer and a corp member, was posted to ministry of justice, as a lawyer u can be 80% assured dt u wont be posted to a school though some pple get unlucky. Most lawyers are posted to Ministry of justice, law firms and Local govts
Fanks Learned Senior.....where in ur Opinion do u feel is d best place 2 serve out of d three. Kindly share ur experience as a corper in d Ministry.
Re: Lawyer Corper by abbeywasc(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2014
yokiti:

The policy of Posting of all corp members to school stopped with the mobilization of 2013 batch B; its a new thing fro the present 2013 Batch C.
@ Barrister, you can/ will be posted to anywhere that your course of study is/ will be relevant.
we batch C thought so to but excluding doctors and allied disciplines, its ministry, LG, primary,secondary or tertiary schools
the policy hasnt been implemented yet but dem batch fit dey lucky
Re: Lawyer Corper by fuckluv(f): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
abbeywasc:
we batch C thought so to but excluding doctors and allied disciplines, its ministry, LG, primary,secondary or tertiary schools
the policy hasnt been implemented yet but dem batch fit dey lucky
Lawyers too were excluded and the PPA is not limited to those places u mentioned.
Re: Lawyer Corper by abbeywasc(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
fuckluv: Lawyers too were excluded and the PPA is not limited to those places u mentioned.
yea, d list isnt exhaustive, eg pple dt studied agro-allied courses were posted to agro-allied businesses(farms, companies etc) i dnt knw about other states, but two lawyer friends of mine are nw using chalk to hone their law skills in secondary skuls in Ogun state.

(1) (Reply)

If Muslim Corpers Are Allowed To Wear Hijab,shud Xtian Corpers Be Denied Skirts? / A Must Know About NYSC Orientation Camps / NYSC Allawee For All States In Nigeria 2018 (current)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.